Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:35:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should EOS hold?  (Read 289 times)
silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:43:13 PM

Eos Huh

Hmm.. i think, if you have money and want to invest in crypto with some coin.
Why not ETH or BTC Huh
Because is always sure to make a profit.
Im not to sure about Altcoi like Eos and other coin.
I just believe in BTC and ETH to invest.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:50:38 PM

The EOS project is one of the current projects that has raised more than $ 4 billion a year. However, I personally feel that the project is not as expected. The current price is down to about US $ 7.7 compared with a peak of US $ 20 at the end of April. Do you believe in the recovery of this currency and keep the EOS until the project is successful?
Personally there is no sense in selling now. I sure will hold till the end. For many investors this might be hard to do because they invested very much and I cannot afford to lose it all. Trying to salvage what's there to save but actually if you sell now you lose the same without any chance of getting a profit. When you hold you hold the chance of earning a fortune.
WOLFinTheStreet

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:25:38 PM

Actually Eos is a new coin and it is trying a lot to be in the market. It is providing a good operation and the team is doing very hard for the development of this coin. But I am always in favor of the Bitcoin. I do not want to take risk and want to invest in the Bitcoin as it will give the highest profit as well as the security.
TranTrongit

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 05:36:51 PM

EOS is a good coin.  This is a serious and long-term project.  The market is not stable yet.  You should hold EOS.  And if you are a long-term investor.  You should hold the EOS as much as possible.
TranTrongit

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 05:40:33 PM

Eos Huh

Hmm.. i think, if you have money and want to invest in crypto with some coin.
Why not ETH or BTC Huh
Because is always sure to make a profit.
Im not to sure about Altcoi like Eos and other coin.
I just believe in BTC and ETH to invest.
BTC and ETH are the highest coin present value.  But I think there are many options besides BTC and ETH.  There are many altcoin also very good grow and safe.  altcoin can still be profitable for you not just bitcoin
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 05:42:17 PM

I believe EOS have a great potential and can hit 100$ price in a few years , so I think it is worth to hold EOS for a long term . Of course it facing with some difficulties and some investors may fell dissapointment is a current situation , but I believe they will solve all their issues and EOS will become a #3 crypto with time .
Barwinok

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:46:31 PM

In opinion, it will achieve the success,despite all troubles that had in the past

demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:59:01 PM

The EOS project is one of the current projects that has raised more than $ 4 billion a year. However, I personally feel that the project is not as expected. The current price is down to about US $ 7.7 compared with a peak of US $ 20 at the end of April. Do you believe in the recovery of this currency and keep the EOS until the project is successful?
EOS is one of the biggest development tokens, EOS has a ranking of 5 in the list of coinmarketcap.com, EOS has the potential for better success, so you do not have to hesitate to invest in EOS

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:02:33 PM

Without a doubt, this really needs to be done, because EOS is one of the most popular projects today, they have not done anything yet, but EOS is already very seriously planning to announce itself, now the falling market and it can not do anything about it.
patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:14:17 PM

Hi guy, If I were you, I will hold the EOS. EOS is one of the top altcoins and I believe that EOS will replace ETH in the future. But hold or sell it up to you! Just my opinion!

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:16:17 PM

For now I'm still convinced EOS will recover, holding it up is a good choice. That's because not only EOS is falling in the market, but almost all coins have a low price for now.

holding and saving indeed good chooice now. i think eos will good price.
for now eos increased look by many people even people compare about eos with ethereum

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:18:36 PM

Right now, every large cap coin is a good HODl. Regardless of that EOS is a pretty active project with an active and responding team and community. They are keen on development and keep project alive and working. Such coins are the best for even long term investment. EOS is an all time hodl coin with great future and potential. This coin in bullish phase can give 3x profit easily.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:25:43 PM

Since EOS was the top 1 which is traded mainly in Binance, I would rather hold this tokens in this bearish market and buy some more.
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:28:15 PM

I do not like EOS, I think you should sell this penny and invest all your money into ETH. There is no safe and stable coin in the crypto market as ETH. This will be the right choice
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:30:47 PM

The current market is recovering today. So you should hold all the coins you own including EOS. I also have EOS investment but this coin does not make much profit for me
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:38:36 PM

So do you see charts of other currencies, such as Bitcoin from $ 20k and now ~ $ 6k, or another ambitious new EOS-like ADA from $ 1.22 which is now $ 0.13. What do you think about this  Huh
PayneCharity

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:44:02 PM

EOS is a long-term investment coin. Surely in the future, this penny will increase a lot. Currently, EOS is ranked 5th in the top 100 coins with the largest trading volume. So this is a safe coin
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:46:18 PM

In my opinion EOS is a really good and prospective coin.
Its team is a team of professionals, they really know what to do and how develope it.
So, it is worth holding.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:52:03 PM

In my group, most of the members are focusing on investing in EOS, because this is a potential coin and the features of EOS are very flexible and easy to use.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:56:59 PM

EOS, in my opinion this is the most promising ICO for now. It has accumulated a conditional capitalization under a billion dollars already and collected about $200 million. I believe that EOS is worth to hold, its price will necessarily grow. Globally, I assume that the coin is waiting for a good future and a price will increase, but most likely not earlier than in a year.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: