Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:08:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should EOS hold?  (Read 289 times)
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:58:56 PM

In this case if you sell it will probably lose because all the price of coins in moderation of crisis. EOS coins are nice and have good potential, very unfortunate if you do not think long to sell it. Remember, regret comes at the end and if you want a profit then you should be patient to see the high price developments compared to the current price. It may take a long time for the EOS price increase, but if many buy EOS will go up and certainly for a price increase requires a process.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
patykuprova

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:24:30 AM

The EOS project is one of the current projects that has raised more than $ 4 billion a year. However, I personally feel that the project is not as expected. The current price is down to about US $ 7.7 compared with a peak of US $ 20 at the end of April. Do you believe in the recovery of this currency and keep the EOS until the project is successful?

So do you see charts of other currencies, such as Bitcoin from $ 20k and now ~ $ 6k, or another ambitious new EOS-like ADA from $ 1.22 which is now $ 0.13. What do you think about this  Huh
Hi, my friends, Now a day the total Market Cap is only ~ $255B (Last updated: Jul 01, 2018 2:20 AM UTC). It drops from $800B to $255B, of course, the price of any coin have to decrease! But I believe in the crypto, in the near future, the cryptocurrencies will strongly recovery!

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:06:51 AM

The EOS has to be held for a long time.
Since EOS may subvert the current blockchain system, it is worth looking forward to the future performance of EOS.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Sok Poho

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:47:21 AM

Now EOS price is decreasing so this is a good time to buy it. EOS is a good coin to hold, and if the market is good you can hold it and sell it when the price is going up.
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:20:11 PM

Well I believe that EOS is a good coin with full of potential. But somehow the market is down now and I will suggest you to keep patience and hold the coins. Because the market is down now but within the end of this year it will recover and the price will rise up.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:32:36 PM

EOS is one of the most promising cryptocurrencies, it has much more potential than any other altcoin in the market. I am holding EOS since last year and will continue to hold it for few more years.
I believe soon it will top the whole altcoins list and will get the 2nd number spot on top cryptocurrencies crossing ethereum and other alts.
DanielJacob

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:38:02 PM

I think you should hold. The market price is still ok. Try to be patient enough and consider long term Investments.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:24:58 PM

EOS is good long-term project has Etherium killer potential so it's the best idea to HODL it and receive airdrops on EOS. I'm 100% sure EOS price will recover and make ATH.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:29:05 PM

I bought Eos because if the hype it had about becoming the next Ethereum, some days after I bought on Bancor, I didn't hear about their mainnet launch and I still have my token in my MEW. Since the mainnet launch, there have been a lot of FUD around the project and that has made the price tank. The FUD never ended. Just hodl if you're comfortable either losing the funds or making some gains from it at the end of the day. I'm holding the little amount I have. Either way it goes.
aamy90925

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:19:44 AM

the EOS token is not made of what we can't see or understand as it was fully stated in its whitepaper and that is the major reason why it rose from the value in cents to become in dollars and also skyrocketed till the close of its ico. it is worthy to be kept and therefore i advice it to be"HOLD'
spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:48:19 AM

chances are yes because now many people are holding their coins because of this decrease especially now that the market is also red all and do not know when will be back green and up, therefore I'm sure EOS will survive and can come back again
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:51:27 AM

The EOS project is one of the current projects that has raised more than $ 4 billion a year. However, I personally feel that the project is not as expected. The current price is down to about US $ 7.7 compared with a peak of US $ 20 at the end of April. Do you believe in the recovery of this currency and keep the EOS until the project is successful?
I think it will succeed in the future. I feel very impressed about their capital mobility, it's quite special and it's a very smart idea. It shows that their staff is creative and very intelligent. I believe EOS will succeed on its new Mainnet platform.
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 03:56:08 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2019, 09:52:07 PM by jojohamasa

The low EOS came with a lower overall market
And I think it will rise again
Its project is strong and has earned a good reputation
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:58:10 AM

Eos is a good project and very promising crypto such bitcoin and ethereum,  and i believe as well it will soar again along with some alts if the market start to stabilize , that's why i prefer to hold rather than sell it 'cause i know there's a good return on it in the future.  
EddyCC

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:00:32 AM

Hodl EOS, friend. It is a prestigious project. Every day you hear more news about it. China even ranked it top.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: