Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:01:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]*LOW PRICE*In Stock 24GH/s BTC miners, 45 GH/s BTC miners & KNC Jupiter's  (Read 9266 times)
Riley600

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 12:58:34 AM

Hey, any word on whether you'll get more Bitfury stock?

Yeah still trying to get hold of more. Hand our hands full this week but i should know by the weekend. I'll get back to you ASAP.
Thanks, keep me in the loop Smiley
ZBC3

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:00:11 AM

Sorry to hear about your nefarious orders. If you are free, please check the pm I sent.
aopa38 (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 01:20:57 AM

Aopa,
I still want and have paid for my order. I think that the extra will make up for the short comings. I thank you for compensating us! All of us here just want to get updates or just find out where to pay you. As I said, I emailed you five times just to the address to pay you. I didn't want or foresee this. All I wanted was for this to be a good and happy thing and now I'm at your mercy. All of here have seen you come on and off the forum. If you would have said what was going on ALL OF THIS could of been avoided. Please think of what would have you done if the shoe was on the other foot. I gladly wait for my miners and I do hope that even after this mess you have a great business! I carry no malice towards you or your business. And once again I thank you for owning up and compensating us.
Thanks,
   Voo

Lets be clear I come online to check the personal messages not to read this thread all the time. You did email me 5 times but that was to arrange payment. As i said, we concentrated on the people who had already paid and ensured they were updated first and dispatched first. On another note, I held your order for almost a week and i did it without complaint.

Anyone is free to cancel the orders at any time and full refunds plus compensation will be given.

Of the hundreds of orders so far we have had less than 5 cases like this.

Its as simple as this, people who order and have already paid are dealt with first. For the unfortunate couple of people who were unable to pay us for their order in the last few days we apologise, but others came first and were priority. While updating this thread and the general public with "what was going on" would of been nice it was way down the priority list. People had paid and deserved our attention first.

If this pisses you off or you disagree, no problem we will be happy to refund you.

Again sorry for inconvenience.

http://www.asicmachines.com/    Instock ready to dispatch Bitcoin Mining hardware
aopa38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 01:23:19 AM

Sorry to hear about your nefarious orders. If you are free, please check the pm I sent.

Hey ZBC3 i dont seem to have a PM. Can you resend please.

Thanks

http://www.asicmachines.com/    Instock ready to dispatch Bitcoin Mining hardware
aopa38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 01:24:47 AM

Hey, any word on whether you'll get more Bitfury stock?

Yeah still trying to get hold of more. Hand our hands full this week but i should know by the weekend. I'll get back to you ASAP.
Thanks, keep me in the loop Smiley

Will do.

Cheers

aopa38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 01:34:20 AM

I am needing some assistance with my order.  My email for the interac e transfer balances back to me.
Many thanks

evilfishboy i think i had emailed you already. If not please use the contact@asicmachines.com address.

Many thanks

ZBC3

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:40:18 AM

Pm sent! Thanks for offering the bonus.
voodoo1602

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:47:58 AM

I'm not nor was I ever pissed or angry. I was just concerned when nothing happend. Then I became even more concerned when other people didn't hear from you too. It seems to be a simple case of lack of communication or miscommunication. And yes I did thank you and still do thank you for holding the order for a week for me. I also understand first come first served. That was never really an issue. As I said all I wanted was just for this to be a good thing for the both of us. I look forward on hashing away on the miners I got from you and wish you great business on your site.
aopa38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 02:50:31 PM

Any word on your order yet?

ORTkid70 sorry for the delay, we have been inundated with spurious orders - presumably to derail our business. For the people who had placed orders and paid we have given free additional 24gh/s machines as way of compensation.

If you are still interested let me know and ill see what we can do.

No i do not wish to keep my order. I know people/companies get busy and there is delay sometimes but i just don't believe what you have posted on here about just checking msg's and now this thread.

If even at the very least that were true you would have seen my pm to you and answered it.
There are 1 of 3 reasons that this is happening

1.- You are one of the worst customer relation business i have ever seen.

2.- You Don't have the stock you claim you have and are building/ordering the units as they are ordered.

3.- this is a huge Scheme.

No matter which of the 3 you fall under it's horrible and i'll keep My BTC you keep your machines.
Thanks

Excellent. In honour of Otrkid70 the first person to PM me with their name and address will be given his order completely free of charge.

Have a nice day.

aopa38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 02:56:43 PM

ORTkid70 sorry for the delay, we have been inundated with spurious orders - presumably to derail our business. For the people who had placed orders and paid we have given free additional 24gh/s machines as way of compensation.

No i do not wish to keep my order. I know people/companies get busy and there is delay sometimes but i just don't believe what you have posted on here about just checking msg's and now this thread.

If even at the very least that were true you would have seen my pm to you and answered it.

2.- You Don't have the stock you claim you have and are building/ordering the units as they are ordered.

No matter which of the 3 you fall under it's horrible and i'll keep My BTC you keep your machines.
Thanks

Excellent. In honour of Otrkid70 the first person to PM me with their name and address will be given his order completely free of charge.

Have a nice day.

In fact here is his order. If anyone wants it PM or update here and you can have it!

aopa38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 02:57:22 PM

Thanks

Have a nice day.

You wouldn't have to prove yourself this way had you Taken care of those of us that placed orders before. Like this Example:

"Lets be clear I come online to check the personal messages not to read this thread all the time. You did email me 5 times but that was to arrange payment. As i said, we concentrated on the people who had already paid and ensured they were updated first and dispatched first. On another note, I held your order for almost a week and i did it without complaint. "

A good businessman is NEVER too busy to answer their customers.

Thanks for tip

pbj sammich

Activity: 272

Fighting Liquid with Liquid

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:06:18 PM

Have a nice day.

PM'd
aopa38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 03:14:21 PM

Have a nice day.

PM'd

Awesome, unit will be dispatched on Monday with Fedex.

Enjoy.  Grin

ZBC3

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 08:18:06 AM

Ah crap, too late!
voodoo1602

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:00:33 PM

For those that wanted to know. I just got my tracking number and Fedex's site says that it should be here tomorrow!  Smiley
voodoo1602

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:52:35 PM

Fedex just dropped my order off!  Cheesy
ZBC3

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:16:48 PM

Got my 1 gen 2 avalon hashing, thanks!

Although I am disappointed pbj beat me to the free miner, ha.

aopa38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 10:15:37 PM

lol

aopa38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 10:16:43 PM

What type of speeds are you getting ZBC3?

aopa38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 10:17:55 PM

Fedex just dropped my order off!  Cheesy

Great. Thanks for the order.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: