Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:49:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] MyGalaxy - online education⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 8814 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Biblioclub (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:40:36 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 05:31:50 PM by Biblioclub

Trade GALAX on Yobit.Net: https://yobit.net/en/trade/GALAX/BTC
Get 5% GALAX Coins daily in InvestBox: https://yobit.net/en/investbox/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:00:28 AM

The problem of online education is really present. But most of them are lack of accreditation in the field of educational services. I did not see information about the user's certification after completing the course. How do you plan to implement this?
tilecuwi

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:50:57 AM

Biblioclub
The idea of online learning is in the trend for a long time. There is a demand for such services.
I would like to see more information on your project - will you add it to the thread?
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:36:18 AM

@Biblioclub
In which country is the team of your project and from which country are you planning to start implementing your plan?

Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:13:58 AM

Road Map

2nd quarter of 2018

The project idea emergence and its development
Education market research
Step-by-step project strategy creation
Effective project model implementation
Where can I see the items that have already been completed? After all, something has already been done. I would like to see the general state of affairs.

NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:24:16 AM

Does your project have MVP or alpha version? If not, when is the release planned?

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:29:52 AM

"3d quarter of 2018

Primary team building
Project web-site development and creation
Smart contact and Galax Coin creation
White Paper development and creation"

Where do you plan to raise funds for this?
Or do you have your own starting capital?

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:37:42 AM

"3d quarter of 2018

Primary team building
Project web-site development and creation
Smart contact and Galax Coin creation
White Paper development and creation"

Where do you plan to raise funds for this?
Or do you have your own starting capital?
Maybe the team is looking for angel investors or community members who are ready to become part of the project.
LegendaryMemberArt

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:42:07 AM

What is the role of your token in your project? And how to deal with the licensed material, how will you interact with the authors of the books? I like such projects but I do not understand why I need blockchain technology in your project

Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:12:25 PM

What is the role of your token in your project? And how to deal with the licensed material, how will you interact with the authors of the books? I like such projects but I do not understand why I need blockchain technology in your project

The token will be presented as a means of payment on the platform. The participant pays for the training course and receives a quality education.
dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:39:00 PM

online education is really needed along with the advancement of the times, and it becomes very profitable to be developed in blockchain, but it takes the appropriate teaching staff and good in their field
CryptoCot

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:13:01 PM

Our blockchain-based service will be the most reliable information source in education. Reliable account protection, materials quality and authenticity verification, a reliable payment system with Biblio Coin cryptocurrency using and ratings and feedback authenticity control are the online learning future.
I did not quite understand: the coins will be called the Biblio coin or the Galax coin? And which of them will be able to pay for training on your platform? Or will they both be used? What's the difference?
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:15:12 AM

Our blockchain-based service will be the most reliable information source in education. Reliable account protection, materials quality and authenticity verification, a reliable payment system with Biblio Coin cryptocurrency using and ratings and feedback authenticity control are the online learning future.
I did not quite understand: the coins will be called the Biblio coin or the Galax coin? And which of them will be able to pay for training on your platform? Or will they both be used? What's the difference?

This will be Galax Coin Token (GALAX). Probably made a mistake when publishing announcement.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:19:53 PM

I do not think that this trifle means anything. It seems to me most important now to find out other information about the project.
ArthurBitHunter

Activity: 379

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:50:16 PM

The token will be presented as a means of payment on the platform. The participant pays for the training course and receives a quality education.
If this training, knowledge will be evaluated and issued a diploma ? And whether such education will be recognized . I think this is a very important issue .
Lionedi

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:51:25 PM

If this training, knowledge will be evaluated and issued a diploma ? And whether such education will be recognized . I think this is a very important issue .
This is a rather controversial issue. It is not known whether such a diploma will be recognized. and whether they want to accept graduates with such a diploma.

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:28:08 AM

Most likely at the end of the course of study it will be necessary to pass the screening tests. They will show the level of knowledge of the studied subject.

NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:06:04 PM

It good to be this generation, it has easy access to knowledge.
Anywhere from formal and informal knowledge source available to be meet.
So people should be able to gain knowledge anywhere they could, especially through MyGalaxy.
You are right, modern youth has great opportunities for development and knowledge. It is a pity that not all use this.
It seems to me that the young people are perfectly using the opportunities that have appeared, just their way does not correspond to your ideas and you are unhappy.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:01:19 AM

This is a rather controversial issue. It is not known whether such a diploma will be recognized. and whether they want to accept graduates with such a diploma.
If such a diploma will mean the availability of necessary knowledge, then it will be in demand.
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:28:17 PM

Will education be provided by teachers? If so how do you plan the recruitment, or do you intend to use programs through Artificial Intelligence through use of bots etc
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: