Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:47:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] MyGalaxy - online education⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 8809 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:07:15 PM

Very interesting once to educational problems we discuss this online-based, the idea is very good once stayed how it will be run, the team should be able to become professional teachers here so all excited. but is there a campaign here?
According to the road map, the establishment of business contacts is planned in the near future. I think this is exactly what you are asking, namely, the signing of dogovars with professionals in the field of training.
Signing contracts with educational institutions will significantly strengthen the project.

Yeah, maybe it is one of the thing that can make this project more develop and reach its target. Team and developer must work hard and promote this project to make investor interested in this project and invest in this project. With the great concept to give useful information for all the people every day in every part of our life, of course it is really helpful for us. And i hope this project will run like its road map and can be success with its target.

Sure, developers said that they will do a huge marketing campaign !
I would like to know more about the planned marketing campaign. Is there somewhere this information?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
solnce010515

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:12:14 PM

and the coin is only on the stock exchange yobit or somewhere else?

But on youbit it has very huge volume, 141 BTC today ! It is much more that on another famous exchanges like Kukoin, Bittrex, Poloniex etc.
If the volume grows, then there is interest in the project. Or included trading bots.
Is it possible to check in some way these bots are  the volume or not?
SergeyZ

Activity: 267

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 10:48:14 PM

But on youbit it has very huge volume, 141 BTC today ! It is much more that on another famous exchanges like Kukoin, Bittrex, Poloniex etc.
If the volume grows, then there is interest in the project. Or included trading bots.
Watch for a while for bidding, how many coins are sold for a single trade. What is range of prices for buying and selling. Eventually learn to understand, bot trade or  people.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:25:40 AM

Very interesting once to educational problems we discuss this online-based, the idea is very good once stayed how it will be run, the team should be able to become professional teachers here so all excited. but is there a campaign here?
According to the road map, the establishment of business contacts is planned in the near future. I think this is exactly what you are asking, namely, the signing of dogovars with professionals in the field of training.
Signing contracts with educational institutions will significantly strengthen the project.

Yeah, maybe it is one of the thing that can make this project more develop and reach its target. Team and developer must work hard and promote this project to make investor interested in this project and invest in this project. With the great concept to give useful information for all the people every day in every part of our life, of course it is really helpful for us. And i hope this project will run like its road map and can be success with its target.
You say very correct words. Each step should confirm the intention of the team to develop their project and make it successful.
Unfortunately, now many teams complete ICO, collect money and stop working on the project. I hope this project will work fully.
Oksan89

Activity: 434
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:35:26 PM

Bots are worknig on every exchange.

bazar111

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:36:09 PM

I think both bots and real trades.
podavan

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:18:19 PM

By the way, yes. Many people now do not know how to use cryptocurrencies and the MyGalaxy can help them learn how to work with them
Crypto_Otter

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:23:20 PM

By the way, yes. Many people now do not know how to use cryptocurrencies and the MyGalaxy can help them learn how to work with them
I also like this idea. Users who have not previously encountered cryptocurrencies when buying courses learn to work with them
Lukky88

Activity: 177
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:56:56 PM

Once with these guys collaborated, the idea is generally cool, roughly speaking online library with any knowledge.

In fact, the future of online education. Already, many people are learning foreign languages using applications on the phone.
solnce010515

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:11:47 PM

Once with these guys collaborated, the idea is generally cool, roughly speaking online library with any knowledge.

In fact, the future of online education. Already, many people are learning foreign languages using applications on the phone.
I learn German in this way. I like this method of learning and I have the result.

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:05:15 PM

Not only languages can be studying with the help of various applications, but an language courses are now most in demand.
Afina_22

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:39:54 PM

The user can choose any first online course for free, then pays for access to the sphere he chooses. This way you can check if the platform is right for you.
SergeyZ

Activity: 267

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 09:46:08 PM

Not only languages can be studying with the help of various applications, but an language courses are now most in demand.
I sometimes listen to teaching lectures when I'm driving a long time.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Afina_22

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:11:03 AM

I sometimes listen to teaching lectures when I'm driving a long time.
I also like listening to audiobooks when I'm on the road. I think  learning is also possiple, besides, in this way you save your time.
Crypto_Otter

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:29:46 AM

The user can choose any first online course for free, then pays for access to the sphere he chooses. This way you can check if the platform is right for you.
Yes, so you can test the platform functionality. But how will the quality of the courses be determined?
fgp5

Activity: 245

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:41:53 AM

Yes, so you can test the platform functionality. But how will the quality of the courses be determined?
Even in the existing education system training courses are certified. Therefore, there must also be a control over the quality of on-line courses.
Bigjackpot

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:17:36 AM

Even in the existing education system training courses are certified. Therefore, there must also be a control over the quality of on-line courses.
In fact, much depends on the person in the learning process. If he needs this information, he will study it very well.
fgp5

Activity: 245

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:22:35 PM

In fact, much depends on the person in the learning process. If he needs this information, he will study it very well.
This is one of the reasons why online education will be valued more and more.
The development of online education should not be regarded solely as an additional service for the student.
Bigjackpot

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:52:29 PM

This is one of the reasons why online education will be valued more and more.
The development of online education should not be regarded solely as an additional service for the student.
In the world there are already whole universities of distance education, in the UK, for example.
Crypto_Otter

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:23:15 PM

The development of online education is also intrigued by the educational institutions themselves. In this way, you can increase the number of students and reduce costs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: