Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:22:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] MyGalaxy - online education⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 8814 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
solnce010515

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:35:38 PM

I do not know how to think about investing in a project at all in such a market ...
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lukky88

Activity: 177
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:05:44 PM

I do not know how to think about investing in a project at all in such a market ...
At least against the background of the rest of the coins, MyGalaxy  holds a good price.
jonelasts

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 09:28:59 PM

At least against the background of the rest of the coins, MyGalaxy  holds a good price.
I can buy coins only  n yobit or are there other exchanges?

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:46:34 PM

Any market has growth and recession cycles. Now is a good time to select projects in which you want to invest your money. It is worth using this chance.
Eric Swiran

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:16:24 PM

Hey all.
I have a few questions! 1. What problems does the idea aim to solve? 2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development?
4. What is the hard cap and the amount they are trying to raise? 5. What are they going to do with the ICO funds?
Ring8523

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:50:32 PM

Online training can help a large number of people to get an education and specialty. In our very fast world everything changes promptly and spend time on traditional education can be difficult to many. And online training can be combined with work.
My friend teaches English on Skype. A platform like Galaxy can help her find more students.
If the platform can sell live lessons with the teacher, then it can become a good intermediary for the tutors.
Yes, I think so, the project is also very good. They are a very neat concept and useful for the education of all people around the world, they help everyone to stay can get education and skills, success for MyGalaxy.
Online training gives the opportunity to every person from the remotest corners of the world to get an education.
The project is certainly interesting and the sphere is promising, but will the education received on the platform be quoted among employers?
It is important that there be knowledge and skills, not papers about education, behind which there is nothing.
DavidCal

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:51:12 PM

As far as I heard this projects don't have competitors? There are those that partially do what they plan to do, but no one completely? Is there already a minimum working product?
Glosathagy

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:13:38 PM

The ones that will bring you a good exposure, so big ones are the best, but there are some small conferences that have ICO pitches and you can get investors directly if you do it well.
CarrieDu

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:13:56 AM

Hey, all. I have a few questions! 1. What problems does the plan aim to solve? 2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development?
4. What is the hard cap and the amount they are trying to raise? 5. What are they going to do with the ICO funds?
jonelasts

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 09:19:06 AM

Hey, all. I have a few questions! 1. What problems does the plan aim to solve? 2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development?
Did you try to read a little information about the project first? answers to all questions are in the WP and on the website.
Venphipabu

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:45:18 PM

Hey,  Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks
Afina_22

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:34:57 PM

The encrypted money market is currently in a bear market, and the price of MyGalaxy coins is not going well, so you need to be patient and wait for the overall market to warm up.
But now you can buy coins at a lower price.
For investors, who hold their funds in fiat  now it is profitable time to buy coins.
RobersonRichard

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:45:19 PM

What I like about this project is it tackles the very basic transaction between different merchants and banks . Crypto usage is still a taboo for merchants as volatility sets in but they are really open to the idea of the idea of handling the process of conversion.
SeanW

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:18:11 PM

Hello
What I like the most is the ability to integrate your token with almost any e-commerce website or in-store merchant.Was this already tested and if it was can you give any links or results or tests?
Afina_22

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:53:45 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2022, 02:43:55 PM by mprep

Is it possible to cooperate with various educational institutions?
If such a partnership will implement, it will be a strong bid for success.
The roadmap has a section on partnership, but I'm not sure that it's about educational institutions.

Nobody asked it in here but what are you planning to do with unsold tokens? And I wonder do you have bounty campaign that is going on? Thanks for your reply in advance
A good question about unsold tokens. There is no bounty company, unfortunately.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
ama

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:39:42 PM

how on earth is learning material and education going to be regulated with out it being centralised

jonelasts

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 07:36:20 PM

The only thing I do not like in online courses is that you can not immediately ask questions.
If training in the form of a webinar, then there you can ask questions.
If the lesson is in the webinar mode, then questions can be prepared. But if the lesson is made in the form of a record, then how to be in this situation?
fgp5

Activity: 245
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:35:34 PM

The only thing I do not like in online courses is that you can not immediately ask questions.
If training in the form of a webinar, then there you can ask questions.
If the lesson is in the webinar mode, then questions can be prepared. But if the lesson is made in the form of a record, then how to be in this situation?
Many trainers provide an opportunity to ask them questions.

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:57:38 AM

In fact, distance education is a very promising direction in the modern world. You do not need to spend money on the road to the place of training, renting a house and other costs.
If you consider all the costs, then distance education is really much cheaper.
In addition, if you have enough funds and time, you can buy several courses at once and study them at the same time.
It depends on the complexity of the material. There are such courses that one is hard to learn quickly.
If a person is important knowledge, he will find a way to get them. And what method of training will be chosen already depends on his preferences.
You can also combine training, if opportunities permit. For example, studying in a university and buying online lessons
In fact, it is very difficult to get 2 education at the same time, especially if they are from different industries.
Also, the complexity of the material which must be learned plays a big role . But in this case buying video lessons has the advantage - they can be reviewed again.
Afina_22

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:38:53 AM

In fact, distance education is a very promising direction in the modern world. You do not need to spend money on the road to the place of training, renting a house and other costs.
If you consider all the costs, then distance education is really much cheaper.
In addition, if you have enough funds and time, you can buy several courses at once and study them at the same time.
It depends on the complexity of the material. There are such courses that one is hard to learn quickly.
If a person is important knowledge, he will find a way to get them. And what method of training will be chosen already depends on his preferences.
You can also combine training, if opportunities permit. For example, studying in a university and buying online lessons
In fact, it is very difficult to get 2 education at the same time, especially if they are from different industries.
It depends on the capabilities of the person.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: