Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 07:45:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the market so sluggish?  (Read 2188 times)
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:03:50 AM

I was panicked for the first time. The entire market is declining. ETH will reach 350 US dollars?
The first few days of the market made me panic. I dare not use funds. Is the bubble really coming? Or other reasons affect market prices? Does anyone know why this is?

the bubble has already come! that is why the prices are still going down. it is the bubbles bursting now that you are seeing. the problem is that instead of price going down as fast as it went up, the drop is being slowed down a lot and that makes it last much longer.

for example instead of ETH going back down to $100 in 2 months, it is taking 8-9 months maybe a year to get there.
but there are smaller altcoins that had to go down to something like $1 from $50 and they did that in about 3 weeks. and because of that these coins are not rising up. we had one a couple of days ago that went up from $1 to something about $20 just because it had its dumping phase finished.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:37:18 AM

Market is always going to be sluggish when there is no signal for smart moneys to enter the market. We are still in a downtrend and anyone entering any position in the market right now is simply gambling and should be ready to accept the consequences if the market should go lower. Smart moneys wait for the best signal, and since whales are the ones who call the shot, no one would want to be the victim of their manipulations. So, it is better to always try to stay safe than to stay sorry, which obviously explains the present volume in the market as to how low it has become.
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:57:09 AM

I do not think you need to panic because of the recent situation of market because this will only help you to take wrong decisions that may be at very big loss rather be patient because the market will recover and the price will be high again. I do not see any bubble coming because crypto is not a bubble. I think some of the things affecting the price of crypto is price manipulation by those that have highest shares in the coin and secondly, those that sell because they panic.
jamesashmore1964

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:04:47 PM

Easy question: No demand because of doubt!
Barrueco

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:20:05 PM

I was panicked for the first time. The entire market is declining. ETH will reach 350 US dollars?
The first few days of the market made me panic. I dare not use funds. Is the bubble really coming? Or other reasons affect market prices? Does anyone know why this is?

Stay calm dude. This trend is normal for BTC. This downtrend which is more than 70% of ATH is not the first time. And even not the worst one. This is the nature of low volume markets.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:21:04 PM

This is indeed not good, but nevertheless it hasn't yet determined that crypto is getting drowned and has no good future, I think in essence here is that crypto is in a lot of attacks and then it shines again. Still believing that the cryptocurrency still has a good future that in the future will get a lot of good greeting, further than a lot of certain negative actions such as scams etc.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:32:25 PM

are you just experiencing slow trading in crypto currency? I am sure you are a beginner.
you aggravate it with panic. it will make matters worse
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:48:36 PM

I guess all the whales are busy watching the world cup, perhaps we need to wait a few weeks before the big investors join in and raise the markets again. This is a temporary sluggish period, a return to normal will soon resume

CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:03:32 PM

Many FUD in the recent past, there is no growth - no FOMO, summer Wink. There are many assumptions above. Very few know the true reason, and here it will not be said.

nobetci

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:59:14 PM

Although I am familiar with this kind of bad market situations, the last prices made me a little bit upset, BUT! I did not panic!

In my opinion, all to do is just waiting for better prices, that's all! Good luck!

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:28:25 PM

The reason why market is so sluggish now is that people are not transacting in the BTC because you may send or receive either BTC 148 or BTC legacy. And imagine the coin that you are holding becomes worthless tomorrow. So people are waiting to see what happens. If one BTC is not moving then it will be so sluggish
Sermihal

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:36:20 PM

Here is one logical explanation. In the summer, everyone is resting and withdrawing money from the cryptocurrency. Look at the charts of many years in the summer is always reduced the price of stock or altcoins.
golovayv

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:54:25 PM

I think that many people were also nervous about the constant decline in prices recently. But I do not see any reason to panic. After such a strong price increase in 2017, correction is necessary. In summer, active trading is lower and I think that we will not see a strong price increase. We can only wait.
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:58:38 PM

The bubble already came and there is really no need for anyone to be panicking for no reason at all.
As far as I am concerned right now, we are still in the corrective phase and the bear trend is still on. When we get to see cases like this, it is normal to see the movement to keep getting sluggish as we keep moving down, most especially when there is uncertainty and it is normal.

As long as there is a signal to detect some activity, it would be normal to see how market movement will increase.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:17:11 PM

Common question would be asked by those people who are new into this very volatile market which it isnt really surprising on my part to see this one.
As of writing ETH is on $450 and anytime it can decline or rise up its price and so as with bitcoin too but the question is on when? Well, no one really knows on what would happen on next minute,hours,days,weeks or months or years. Market can be volatile in an instant or would somehow moving on sideways.
Fatblly510

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:25:00 PM

Because of the huge rise in dec
limtjoehua

Activity: 216

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:25:21 PM

I think this always happens if the market has touched ATH, the market will recover but not in the near future. If you want to invest in the long term then now is the right time to enter the market.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:54:52 PM

Due to the lack of confidence in the market today because they do not want to be in a down market condition and remain patient and waiting for a good price, there is nothing to worry about in principle the market will experience ups and downs. then it will not continue to grow and spoil the greedy people, the journey will not continue like this then enjoy the rest of the bear market, there is only the advantage to buy cheaply, is not a disaster.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:01:56 PM

I think that many people were also nervous about the constant decline in prices recently. But I do not see any reason to panic. After such a strong price increase in 2017, correction is necessary. In summer, active trading is lower and I think that we will not see a strong price increase. We can only wait.
The confidence of investors in the cryptocurrency market has diminished dramatically in the past few months as the entire cryptocurrency market plummets so it takes time to regain confidence in investors. I think in the late months of 2018 will be the decisive stage of the future of the cryptocurrency market in the coming years.
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:14:05 PM

Throughout the first months of 2018, amid the volatility and rebound, investors turned to Bitcoin as a safe haven. With the highest liquidity and the highest volume in the global market, Bitcoin has been able to maintain its stability while many other digital coins have fallen freely. Most properties have fallen more than 80% from its unprecedented highs, and have struggled to follow the gains in the Bitcoin couple.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: