Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:25:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the market so sluggish?  (Read 2167 times)
edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:26:48 PM

This is what happens when all the newbies leaves and veterans stays.
Experience traders will still find ways to make money from these drops, if someone is losing money then of cause someone else is making out of it.

Market is sluggish but you can still make money.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:16:49 AM

Why panic when it is clear the market is  been driven  by whales who come in to drive prices to the level that interest them. I will urge you to continue to hold your ether or other cryptocurrencies and wait till some few months, things will turn to normal.
Yes, the only concern anyone can do is to learn how they can get the best out of the market rather than being a victim of whales’ manipulation. So far, the market has gotten terribly bad and it may even go down the more, but rather than panic because of that, one can use it as a means to get the best value and hold on to it patiently.

At least, holding the dip is far better than holding right from when the drop started at the peak. This market may seem like so sluggish but not for all the people who are trading with skills. Yes, if trade with skills and know what we are doing in the name of trading then there will be no issues about sluggish market conditions.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:33:38 AM

The demand for cryptocurrencies is diminish and that is why we are having "a sluggish market" if we having so many of this attack and cryptocurrencies still remains strong then I believe that the future is bright.
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:59:37 AM

I was panicked for the first time. The entire market is declining. ETH will reach 350 US dollars?
The first few days of the market made me panic. I dare not use funds. Is the bubble really coming? Or other reasons affect market prices? Does anyone know why this is?

The value of Ethereum could do if the entire market falls further but it's natural for that to happen

Bubble coming? It's likely already popped hence the current bear market scenario

Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:23:09 PM

Crypto market is very volatile. You knew it when you went into it. Or did you think that everything here is growing? All win and no one loses? For someone to earn, someone must lose!
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:27:53 PM

Basic reason for market sluggishness was low volume, second factor was panic selling by new and enthusiastic investors, third factor was the conservative behavior of serious investors and stake holders may be because they wanted to find the exact bottom or were scared of regulation stuff before taking any new entry, i think most of the fud has gone from the market and we will start to see reversal of market from here.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
NelsonEmpire

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:44:18 PM

Wish we we just dump below 5k and get over with
_crypto_moon_

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:54:38 PM

The behavior of people affects the cryptocurrency market first of all. Cryptocurrency is not a bubble. Now the market is not sluggish, but the price gaining momentum for further movement. Wait.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:34:45 PM

One of many reasons that why the market is falling is that some countries are banning cryptocurrencies which really affected the price of cryptocurrencies. Second is that cryptocurrency is highly volatile market which makes it less suitable for those who want to invest in a stable income offering sector. The speculations on the buying and selling of Bitcoin affect the supply and demand of cryptocurrencies which ultimately affects the price.
Renskin

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:10:10 PM

the cryptocurrency market is very volatile and this feature distinguishes all young actively growing markets. do not panic, understand that this is a very good way to increase your capital by investing in promising altcoins by buying them at the bottom. follow the bitcoin exchange rate there are opinions that it is planned to send$5000
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:39:04 PM

The behavior of people affects the cryptocurrency market first of all. Cryptocurrency is not a bubble. Now the market is not sluggish, but the price gaining momentum for further movement. Wait.
I do not agree with you a little, because only certain coins are a soap bubble. So it can be said about Bitcoin, but not about those coins that represent certain services or goods for society. Proceeding from this, it is the demand and benefit for humanity that determines the prospects of each crypto currency.
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:17:56 PM

The market will go through cycles, what you own is still what you own. I think its good to research into a bit of ICOs that are promising for the future.
Here are a few great options.
TIP Blockchain aims to create the most user-friendly and easy to use platform in the cryptocurrency economy, that connects businesses to end users, and removes the technical barriers that users face today when using cryptocurrency.

Daostack IO powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale. Basically an operating system for collective intelligence.

Deedcoin is a cryptocurrency that will simplify real estate. Deedcoin customers use DEED to decide what to pay in commission costs when purchasing or selling a home, lowering the traditional 6% fee to 1%.
bbnt81

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:23:22 PM

Because we are lacking volume. The major reason for the price to go the way we want is the decent movement of volume which refers to the interests and beliefs that people have in the market.
However, its turning good this wek. I think we are about to have better volume and better price.

p/s the person above me spams like everywhere
BruceJu

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:45:19 PM

Because everyone is afraid of the market collapse, because most investors do not understand the cryptocurrency market, blind investment, but when the market declines, these investors will choose panic selling, and ultimately lead to continued market downturn!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
salamonKK

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:57:52 PM

Because now this season and all traders are resting.  Cool Usually, active trading on the crypto currency market begins in August-September.
jonsky05

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:31:25 PM

I was panicked for the first time. The entire market is declining. ETH will reach 350 US dollars?
The first few days of the market made me panic. I dare not use funds. Is the bubble really coming? Or other reasons affect market prices? Does anyone know why this is?
There's many reason why the market declining like other said panic selling is the one that cause of declining and many fud news that will affect the price or demand in crypto market.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Funmmi2

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 10:35:05 PM

Market started declining in late December when Bitcoin crossed 19k USD and we have been witnessing a major correction since that time. if I recall quite well ether touched $1,397 on Jan 14th 2018 and since then it is yet to recover.There are people who bought at $1397 and they're holding while some have sold off.The current sluggish market or bearish market is because confidence in the market has crashed and more weak hands never stop selling.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:57:00 AM

now all altcoin market is moving to bitcoin market, its too risky now or next week to buy altcoin, bitcoin price is struggling at 7500 $, when it hit 7600 $ or more easily can hit 8000$ in two weeks thats my prediction
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:23:59 AM

a lot of FUD in the past months on crypto world,
so, investors still think twice before decided to buy again,,
but, don't worry everything will be go to the right directions my friend,,

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:11:26 PM

The market become sluggish because many of the investors sell and trade their altcoins for the price of the crypto is becoming all green right now that is why the price in the market is becoming volatile it is because of the investors that are selling and trading their altcoins. The price in the crypto market is becoming good, if the price pump then there are many who will sell and trade their altcoins, but if the price is dump then there are many who will invest because many can buy and they can afford the price if it is pump then no one will buy cause some of the investors cannot afford or there money is not enough to buy some altcoins. That is why some other people wait for the price to dump so that they can afford the price and there money is enough to buy some altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: