Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:56:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the market so sluggish?  (Read 2167 times)
ZhugeKongming

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:44:46 PM

The trend in the cryptocurrency market is influenced by many factors, such as news, hackers, entrepreneurs, but I think the biggest cause of these panic may come from the control of whales!
a31078

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:49:00 PM

I think the reason for this is because of the news spreading around the market, price manipulation and the rate at which investors panic sell rather than holding and buying more. I believe if there is a higher demand for crypto, the market will show some positive sign of growth and before the end of the year, the price will be reasonable enough to make good profit.
Universe_CRPT

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:13:23 PM

Most people think it's really a bubble. But do not think so, because cryptocurrency is a new round of development of civilization.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
zonkminer80

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:44:38 AM

I read many crypto trading groups that say bitcoin will continue to fall, and that means ethereum will continue to fall. but if you hold back for the long term it's better to just relax
eoskingthisweek

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:50:51 AM

Markets have gone down to very low levels with fierce sales, but the advice I can give you is not to upset yourself and you are protecting the crypt money in your hands. These balances will not go to the state of the situation, but the temporary market will return to the market as a result of this temporary situation.
AnhHoang

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:51:01 AM

Each time we have fallen from a lesser height. Think about it as a tuning fork sine wave. The first wave is the largest so the rise and falls are the fastest. And as the height of the rise and falls decreases but frequency stays the same the amount dropped over time will be less. The next rise and fall will be even less exiting then this one because the amplitude should be less.
crpytpublica

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:04:57 PM

The crypto-currency market is not sluggish ,but simply many crypto-currencies are at the bottom of their exchange rate, soon this rate will grow again and then there will be more movement.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:47:25 PM

The market is sluggish because people have lost confidence in the cryptocurrency. A lot of people lost money, everybody knows that. It will take a lot of effort to lure the crowd. This requires a lot of time, perhaps more than one year.
of course the current situation is very bad, But on the other hand people themselves are to blame for their oversight. Always talked about the fact that the crypto currency is a huge risk, but for some reason, many users rushed to invest their funds in late 2017. I know that some even sold their personal homes, just to buy Bitcoin.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:44:44 PM

The market is sluggish because people have lost confidence in the cryptocurrency. A lot of people lost money, everybody knows that. It will take a lot of effort to lure the crowd. This requires a lot of time, perhaps more than one year.
of course the current situation is very bad, But on the other hand people themselves are to blame for their oversight. Always talked about the fact that the crypto currency is a huge risk, but for some reason, many users rushed to invest their funds in late 2017. I know that some even sold their personal homes, just to buy Bitcoin.
I completely agree with you too, because before you do any actions in the crypto-currency business, you had to first think, And then take any action. In any case, I was advised to invest in crypto currency only those funds that I will not be hard to lose, in case of negative developments.
slavasxpu

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:56:34 AM

No. It's not a bubble. Just after a serious adjustment of exchange rates, investors, especially large ones, took a wait-and-see position. I think in the near future will begin quotations of all cryptocurrencies.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:06:43 AM

the market is moving slowly now I think because the correction is happening.
if we see in 2017 there is a pump all over the alt coin and I think this year will be the effect that happened in 2017.

BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:37:22 AM

I am completely convinced that someone manipulates the market. The market has long been independent of various kinds of news, just someone took possession of it and plays in its favor.
juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:25:44 AM

I think the market will always be slow when there is no signal for smart money to enter the market. We are still in a downtrend and someone entering any position in the market today. I think the exchange rate is very slow, because there are no good investors, no there are investors who dare to buy again.
leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:45:50 AM

No. It's not a bubble. Just after a serious adjustment of exchange rates, investors, especially large ones, took a wait-and-see position. I think in the near future will begin quotations of all cryptocurrencies.

Actually it is fine to refer to the market phase as a bubble,,, real estate markets have frequent bubbles, as the same with developing markets, where growth is very big but contractions are also quite extreme. This is why people invest in small economies and things like real estate to get the big gains, and exit before the bubble pops, and enter again when the bubble is growing.

Wait for the next bubble, everyone!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:11:35 PM

the market is moving slowly now I think because the correction is happening.
if we see in 2017 there is a pump all over the alt coin and I think this year will be the effect that happened in 2017.
If your forecasts are correct then perhaps the end of this year, the price of the coins will once again grow, so buy now, and wait for the end of 2018, the past will repeat and they I will become a millionaire
Skyizz

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:22:25 PM

I'm sure that someone is manipulating the crypto currency market. The market has not reacted to various news for a long time, so the market is at the bottom, because it is not allowed to develop.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:27:12 PM

I am completely convinced that someone manipulates the market. The market has long been independent of various kinds of news, just someone took possession of it and plays in its favor.
That's for sure, this market has long been manipulated and this is the game of whales. They are always profitable when the market up or down, we are in their play

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Upercusa

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 06:47:58 PM

We have two exits as usually.  Cheesy Crypto industry is bubble and we wait when it booom. Or crypto industry is a fantastic and we wait which island we can buy. You can choose any option. But I'd like second
For me, cryptocurrency is a fairy tale. With its help, I managed to achieve many goals and earn enough money)
hanlap

Activity: 310

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:06:47 PM

Almost everyone has a fear of entering Bitcoin and as many people are still standing outside to see the development of it. Every day we need more technology and new development to improve people and life. Bitcoin is serving our economic development, and we do not have to serve Bitcoin.
furkantugra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:10:31 PM

There is a global mistake, so it will be most logical to wait for the economies to arrive and there will be good days for the investors who know not to wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: