Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:03:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HighVibe Network- Awakening Human Potential  (Read 2991 times)
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:50:58 PM

Waiting for Q4! Private alpha for Stage 1 projects, Team expansion, KYC Setup, Proof of work protocol, Business partnerships and acquisitions announcement! Soon to come!
velona-lee

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:38:31 PM

They allow their members to purchase, contribute, and curate experiences using the HighVibe Token in a transparent way that truly serves its expanding global community, aligned with positive social impact initiatives all over the planet  Cool
CroatiaGoGo

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:41:03 PM

What I love is that they allow users to earn tokens by simply participating in the ecosystem — whether through consuming content, commenting, campaigning, referring other members, and more  Smiley
CroatiaGoGo

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:51:52 PM

Tell me what you think
ludmila79

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:26:59 PM

They allow their members to purchase, contribute, and curate experiences using the HighVibe Token in a transparent way that truly serves its expanding global community, aligned with positive social impact initiatives all over the planet  Cool
Yeah. It was said in the description. We should wait and only then we will see if it is true.
Aladinbest001

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:34:56 PM

I really love that they offer transparency to their affiliates. They offer our affiliates a multi-tiered commission structure that is  transparent and enables swift payment  Grin
velona-lee

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:42:46 PM

I just figured out that HighVibe Network ecosystem connects and integrates the latest innovations in cryptocurrency with the personal growth space. We’re a token-based transformative ecosystem, united and supported by HighVibe token (HV), giving users value in multiple ways beyond being able to spend it or trade it
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:47:22 PM

Hardcap is 44 mil!? is it not too much ?!
AwanishSu1

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:13:17 PM

Uplifting you, connecting you and transforming you to elevate your relationship with yourself and others. Their ecosystem is composed of platforms, apps, communities, events, and travel experiences designed for high quality experiences that enhance our members’ lives in truly meaningful ways. They allow members to purchase, contribute, and curate experiences using the HighVibe Token in a transparent way that truly serves its expanding global community, aligned with positive social impact initiatives all over the planet  Wink
CroatiaGoGo

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:14:54 PM

They instantly reward users monetarily for participation on the platform — for actions such as submitting quality content, voting, commenting, campaigning, rating products, activating new users, and more. I love this method, thank you team
rich-ria

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:22:37 PM

I recommend everyone to check out their explainer video! All is 100% understandable after watching. Here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=6CSyjdEGDnY
Payal_techy

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:59:19 AM

Your concept is interesting. I wish you get your coin listed on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en so as to get better response.
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:02:04 PM

HighVibeNetwork is a network of the future designed to unite members in an inclusive and collaborative global community. With an intuitive protocol that renders the latest innovations in cryptocurrency and supports lifelong learning. A thriving community where everyone can grow together, support each other, and invest in themselves. I think this describes project quite well
IconOfMilenium

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:02:54 PM

I love their goal to build the largest conscious community in the world...
Movikshp

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:12:43 PM

I am new here, but by now already a fan of the project. I am always thinking about future and this project is definitely future! Thanks team for the work you do
miamicrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:13:22 PM

iDevelopMyself is a platform that allows excellence in reciprocation between educators and users fueling humanity’s growth.
HighVibe makes personal development and growth ‘addictive’ by revolutionizing the user experience through innovative incentivized models, whilst acknowledging the intrinsic worth of our educators. Appreciate this feature
anvelaflora

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:59:51 PM

They are Creating Better Visibility For Authors & Creators
Authors and creators can monetize their content and get visibility in the platform with state-of-the-art incentives to encourage user behavior, such as “upvote” and “like”-based algorithms. They can also make either a fixed fee (on membership platforms) or a 30% fixed profit on premium offerings. That's sounds cool  Smiley
miamicrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:42:15 PM

They are not just a technology or a cryptocurrency. HighVibe Network is a blockchain based ecosystem designed to integrate immersive experiences, multidimensional learning, and personal development. Welcome to the economy that pays you to evolve into your best self  Grin
CyprusTokens

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:43:23 PM

The personal development market is a huge economic powerhouse and stands to gain a lot from aligning itself with blockchain. Similarly blockchain is gaining momentum and stands to really tap into a key market by aligning with conscious companies. Communities like the HighVibe Network understand the value of this connection and are bridging a gap between the two worlds and establishing a community that aims to change the world with blockchain  Wink
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:51:30 PM

I just want to notice that HighVibe.Network is a unique blockchain protocol designed to revolutionise personal development by unifying and integrating multidimensional learning, immersive experiences, and functional entertainment through various apps, learning platforms, and content channels. I love this fresh idea  Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: