Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:02:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HighVibe Network- Awakening Human Potential  (Read 2988 times)
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:57:23 PM

If I understood correctly, this is the creation of artificial intelligence. I was always attracted to such topics! I will follow the project

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:14:29 PM

If I understood correctly, this is the creation of artificial intelligence. I was always attracted to such topics! I will follow the project

Artificial intelligence is a technology of the future.
I believe that it is artificial intelligence that can turn this world completely in the other direction.
the main thing is to make it useful for people so people do not suffer from it.
so there are some projects that would create all the conditions for artificial intelligence to bring positive aspects to this world.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
eleonora0x

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:34:21 PM

Waiting for Q4! Private alpha for Stage 1 projects, Team expansion, KYC Setup, Proof of work protocol, Business partnerships and acquisitions announcement! Soon to come!

Some people will like it not very much. I understand that without complete auditing, you can not do it and will have to shine your documents in any case? Some large investors are not ready for such a move, even for the sake of a good profit.

I think they are all done with sphere analysis, because there is a really experienced team behind the project Smiley
XxX_ZORG_XxX

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:31:06 AM

A strong benefits structure managed smart contracts via the blockchain. Contributors, partners and affiliates can trust the transparency of getting paid with smart contracts  Smiley
EMSbitKHAN

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:32:59 AM

A strong benefits structure managed smart contracts via the blockchain. Contributors, partners and affiliates can trust the transparency of getting paid with smart contracts  Smiley

I believe blockchain is really everywhere! And for this amazing platform blockchain really helps
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:56:24 PM

I believe blockchain is really everywhere! And for this amazing platform blockchain really helps

The company operates openly and has a proven team. They use sophisticated technology to create a new platform that promises to change the way people live. They are still in early development, so personally I'm going to keep an eye on these guys as they are likely to take big steps in the near future!
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:31:43 PM

The company operates openly and has a proven team. They use sophisticated technology to create a new platform that promises to change the way people live. They are still in early development, so personally I'm going to keep an eye on these guys as they are likely to take big steps in the near future!

Uplifting you, connecting you and transforming you to elevate your relationship with yourself and others. Their ecosystem is composed of platforms, apps, communities, events, and travel experiences designed for high quality experiences that enhance our members’ lives in truly meaningful ways. They allow members to purchase, contribute, and curate experiences using the HighVibe Token in a transparent way that truly serves its expanding global community, aligned with positive social impact initiatives all over the planet
maryjanewatson

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:25:09 AM

Uplifting you, connecting you and transforming you to elevate your relationship with yourself and others. Their ecosystem is composed of platforms, apps, communities, events, and travel experiences designed for high quality experiences that enhance our members’ lives in truly meaningful ways. They allow members to purchase, contribute, and curate experiences using the HighVibe Token in a transparent way that truly serves its expanding global community, aligned with positive social impact initiatives all over the planet

I want this project to become quite popular in creative community!  Wink Wink
anvelaflora

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:26:01 AM

This is very natural when you have some powerful project to see it getting support by large number of people. This is happening with HighVibe too couple of few days my main concern was to arrange money to prepare myself in time. Now I am quite sure that I am not going miss this as I am almost ready for this  Cool Cool
Antearth

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:57:18 AM

A strong benefits structure managed smart contracts via the blockchain. Contributors, partners and affiliates can trust the transparency of getting paid with smart contracts. Community Leaderboard goals, activity and accomplishments recorded in the blockchain (leveraging proof of work protocol) Goal Tracking – Users can set Intentions and personal goals into the blockchain to enable a gamified experience where they can earn Points, advance to higher levels, and share results with friends…  Wink
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:58:02 AM

A strong benefits structure managed smart contracts via the blockchain. Contributors, partners and affiliates can trust the transparency of getting paid with smart contracts. Community Leaderboard goals, activity and accomplishments recorded in the blockchain (leveraging proof of work protocol) Goal Tracking – Users can set Intentions and personal goals into the blockchain to enable a gamified experience where they can earn Points, advance to higher levels, and share results with friends…  Wink

The token in itself will have huge benefits with other transformational platforms  Wink Wink
FireWallece

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:42:02 PM

Today, the most common route is to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum and Waves is through your HighVibe Token Wallet or with your dollars, euros, yen, etc. and then use the Bitcoin to buy the tokens of HighVibe (HV). Alternatively, someone who has a token can send you some  Wink
log63amg

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:44:03 PM

Today, the most common route is to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum and Waves is through your HighVibe Token Wallet or with your dollars, euros, yen, etc. and then use the Bitcoin to buy the tokens of HighVibe (HV). Alternatively, someone who has a token can send you some  Wink

Sounds really convenient for users
Fionoa

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:43:35 PM

Are we supposed to get an email after investing?  I haven't got one yet and need to provide my wallet address in order to get the coins, are these emails still to come?
Goodtea168

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:09:37 AM

The HighVibe.Network provides zero transaction fees that are faster compared to Bitcoin and Ethereum blockchain networks. The HV token utilizes the Proof of Brain mechanism based on a token reward system to work on the content driven ecosystem. The use of HV token rewards would help propel the autonomous growth.
Bosnia-ken

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:37:47 AM

The HighVibe.Network provides zero transaction fees that are faster compared to Bitcoin and Ethereum blockchain networks. The HV token utilizes the Proof of Brain mechanism based on a token reward system to work on the content driven ecosystem. The use of HV token rewards would help propel the autonomous growth.

Across the HighVibe.Network ecosystem they are tappinginto a sweet spot of not just one, but several boominginterconnected and vibrant markets. Yoga, Meditationand Mindfulness, Virtual Reality (VR), Online Learning,Digital Music, Personal Development, and more...  I am sure everyone will find something special for him  Wink
eleonora0x

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:39:35 AM

Across the HighVibe.Network ecosystem they are tappinginto a sweet spot of not just one, but several boominginterconnected and vibrant markets. Yoga, Meditationand Mindfulness, Virtual Reality (VR), Online Learning,Digital Music, Personal Development, and more...  I am sure everyone will find something special for him  Wink

That's for sure.. 100%!
timofmerk

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:56:24 PM

HighVibe is designed to accelerate the consciousness of humanity and I love that
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:29:01 PM

it looks amazing. I like initiatives to improve the quality of education, self-development, etc. this can be a good opportunity for many interested people. good luck.
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:05:06 PM

after seeing a partner no doubt, this is a big project, but in the eyes of investors it is not enough, handling and rapid development must always be prioritized
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: