Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:19:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HighVibe Network- Awakening Human Potential  (Read 2990 times)
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:31:58 AM

They locate the most high vibrational locations and create inspirational events hosted by some of the greatest minds on this planet to facilitate a journey of transformation, revelation and connection. HighVibe.Events is a platform that curates conscious events to activate, teach, inspire, transform, and connect their community. Where can you expand your consciousness, whilst being in touch with a high vibrational community and creating unforgettable moments? At Highvibe events they have our back.  Grin One more extra point to adore the project!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
log63amg

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:39:43 AM

They locate the most high vibrational locations and create inspirational events hosted by some of the greatest minds on this planet to facilitate a journey of transformation, revelation and connection. HighVibe.Events is a platform that curates conscious events to activate, teach, inspire, transform, and connect their community. Where can you expand your consciousness, whilst being in touch with a high vibrational community and creating unforgettable moments? At Highvibe events they have our back.  Grin One more extra point to adore the project!!!

INCREDIBLE idea to have everyone in one place for certain events! People can share their thoughts, speak their mind and much much more!!!! Of course, this will help everyone to develop theirselves ! I definitely love this  Roll Eyes
alicejohnson

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:42:07 AM

HighVibe Network is a part of the technology world (virtual reality, self-driving cars, robots, etc.), being a toolkit for the evolution of the human species
1Bullion

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:42:59 AM

The idea sounds very good in my opinion.I think this platform will be useful for people who are in a difficult life situation,and can not cope with it.Undoubtedly,I support this idea, and I am sure that it should become a reality.

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
velona-lee

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:15:06 PM

The idea sounds very good in my opinion.I think this platform will be useful for people who are in a difficult life situation,and can not cope with it.Undoubtedly,I support this idea, and I am sure that it should become a reality.
Exactly. Almost everyone is searching for something that can somehow identify hidden talents or skills. HVN helps Smiley
rich-ria

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:37:07 PM

HighVibe Network is created to converge technology for the greater good. I love it!
T85083598

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:16:24 AM

The team is definitely good and experienced, but WP leaves much to be desired. There are no numbers, business plans or financial indicators.
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:46:41 PM

HighVibe Network is created to converge technology for the greater good. I love it!
In my opinion, majority of technologies that simplifies our lives are in demand and extremely successful. Hope High Vine won't be an exception
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:15:16 PM

Blockchain has created the building blocks for networks like HighVibe Network that compensate members for their activity on the platform. This signals to the members that their participation is not just appreciated, but has real value and deserves compensation. That idea empowers members to re-evaluate how they view their time and attention. They are made aware of the idea that things about themselves that had not been previously ascribed any worth actually have a great deal of worth  Shocked
IconOfMilenium

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:18:08 PM

Blockchain has created the building blocks for networks like HighVibe Network that compensate members for their activity on the platform. This signals to the members that their participation is not just appreciated, but has real value and deserves compensation. That idea empowers members to re-evaluate how they view their time and attention. They are made aware of the idea that things about themselves that had not been previously ascribed any worth actually have a great deal of worth  Shocked

That's absolutely true! Moreover, networks like HighVibe provide tools for members to improve their mental, spiritual and physical health and a space for content creators to reach brand new audiences. This kind of network takes the idea of empowering members and elevates it to a whole new level. Supported by the values of blockchain, networks like these helps us to understand that our well being has value not just to us, but to the communities that we are apart of and that creative contributions are important and linked to the evolution of our consciousness  Smiley
avalane9z

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:30:16 PM

HighVibe Network has created an tiered membership structure which grants members access to concierge benefits and lifystyle rewards at alliance partners around the world
Grandmasterbit93

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:54:32 AM

Transparency, decentralization and the community vote are also key values of blockchain. These principles can lead to the democratization of a plethora of industries. How is that? Well, because when decisions are made by the community, we move away from the traditional practice of having centralized content and a hierarchical structure with gatekeepers, we are supporting the idea that community can govern itself and affirming the autonomy of individuals in their everyday lives!!  Wink
Movikshp

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:56:45 AM

Transparency, decentralization and the community vote are also key values of blockchain. These principles can lead to the democratization of a plethora of industries. How is that? Well, because when decisions are made by the community, we move away from the traditional practice of having centralized content and a hierarchical structure with gatekeepers, we are supporting the idea that community can govern itself and affirming the autonomy of individuals in their everyday lives!!  Wink

You can purchase experiences through the HighVibe token blockchain, creating an immutable record of ownership, as well as a full record of your platform activity to keep track of your personal growth. You can choose to share that information or keep it private. With full control over your interface, you can create unique experiences unlike anything in existence
rich-ria

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:16:23 PM

HighVibe Network has created an tiered membership structure which grants members access to concierge benefits and lifystyle rewards at alliance partners around the world
That is what I really like. People just love to unite so it is one more huge advantage to the project
bongbong2014

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:24:56 PM

This kind of projects need a large user base to be successful. The teams seems to have the necessary marketing background and skills that are needed for this, but I couldn't find a detailed marketing roadmap in the Whitepaper.
velona-lee

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:36:34 PM

This kind of projects need a large user base to be successful. The teams seems to have the necessary marketing background and skills that are needed for this, but I couldn't find a detailed marketing roadmap in the Whitepaper.
Team is amazing! They really know how to make the project maximally great
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:25:17 PM

Technology informs us, brings us together, and helps us to form new communities that are committed to tapping into an unlimited source of creative energy. The next level of our evolution is fast approaching and new technologies are setting the foundation for it’s beginning. As we learn more about ourselves, and each other we raise our vibrations, and are able to help heal the world. I believe HighVibe is the future for us all!    Roll Eyes
mikeormike

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:29:17 PM

Technology informs us, brings us together, and helps us to form new communities that are committed to tapping into an unlimited source of creative energy. The next level of our evolution is fast approaching and new technologies are setting the foundation for it’s beginning. As we learn more about ourselves, and each other we raise our vibrations, and are able to help heal the world. I believe HighVibe is the future for us all!    Roll Eyes

And more, technology is what future will be based on. And I am really grateful that HighVibe will unite people and make them develop!! Wink
AwanishSu1

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:34:55 PM

I love that the project uses AR and VR technologies in order to help users unlock their limitless potential
avalane9z

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:24:31 PM

I love that the project uses AR and VR technologies in order to help users unlock their limitless potential
Yeees. The project is really up-to-date, being able to help everyone making him a better person
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: