Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:29:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HighVibe Network- Awakening Human Potential  (Read 2991 times)
avalane9z

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:09:25 PM

Personal development can be a very costly, challenging and lonely journey, but this project enables you to change and become better. That's what I really really like

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XxX_ZORG_XxX

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:29:09 PM

Being exposed to the right sounds at the right time can not only improve our moods but can also fundamentally shift our physiology. At Abundance Sounds we carefully curate and engineer our music to consciously enrich your physiological, emotional and psychological needs. You will be empowered to listen to music designed to life your energy and raise your vibration  Shocked Cool
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:30:06 PM

Being exposed to the right sounds at the right time can not only improve our moods but can also fundamentally shift our physiology. At Abundance Sounds we carefully curate and engineer our music to consciously enrich your physiological, emotional and psychological needs. You will be empowered to listen to music designed to life your energy and raise your vibration  Shocked Cool

Hmmm... I believe it must be interesting for many people - as for me, that's a thing I've always missed  Wink
Skitlslover

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:34:31 AM

The HighVibe Network ecosystem connects and integrates the latest innovations in cryptocurrency with the personal growth space. We’re a token-based transformative ecosystem, united and supported by HighVibe token (HV), giving users value in multiple ways beyond being able to spend it or trade it. And that's very promising  Smiley Smiley
SellnBuy037

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:35:11 AM

The HighVibe Network ecosystem connects and integrates the latest innovations in cryptocurrency with the personal growth space. We’re a token-based transformative ecosystem, united and supported by HighVibe token (HV), giving users value in multiple ways beyond being able to spend it or trade it. And that's very promising  Smiley Smiley

So true! Blockchain has created the building blocks for networks like HighVibe Network that compensate members for their activity on the platform. And working in an ecosystem is very comfortable   Cool
Katysgysa

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:58:57 AM

I see the HighVibe Network is a network that will unite members in an inclusive and collaborative global community. using the blockchain protocol, this platform is designed to unite and develop multidimensional learning, immersive experience, and functional entertainment through a variety of applications, learning platforms, and content channels.
Skitlslover

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:39:02 PM

I see the HighVibe Network is a network that will unite members in an inclusive and collaborative global community. using the blockchain protocol, this platform is designed to unite and develop multidimensional learning, immersive experience, and functional entertainment through a variety of applications, learning platforms, and content channels.
Very useful. Uniting, people are becoming more interesting in something, get motivation. HV is the future!
velona-lee

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:30:22 PM

Everyone is desiring to be a better person. HIGHVIBE project enables you to develop, improve. This is what I really adore
mikeormike

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:46:28 PM

Everyone is desiring to be a better person. HIGHVIBE project enables you to develop, improve. This is what I really adore
Agree with you. I think everyone has some "hidden" talents but doesn't know about. There is a HighVibe Network!!! Wink
alicejohnson

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:12:27 PM

Hmmm... I believe it must be interesting for many people - as for me, that's a thing I've always missed  Wink
Same to me... Interesting way to wake talents up Shocked
eleonora0x

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:25:59 PM

They have created a space for our members to sell approved offers. HighVibe.Market is a platform for serving conscious offers to our community. A marketplace for collaboration, idea creation and enginuity to thrive. For like minded businesses to connect and create now, and in the future! Looking forward for it Smiley
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:27:17 PM

They have created a space for our members to sell approved offers. HighVibe.Market is a platform for serving conscious offers to our community. A marketplace for collaboration, idea creation and enginuity to thrive. For like minded businesses to connect and create now, and in the future! Looking forward for it Smiley

I am waiting for all this to try! By the way, when demo? Anyone knows?
log63amg

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:50:50 PM

They have released demo and it is awesome!!! Just check it out on their website or here is the link https://www.highvibe.network/alpha/ Smiley You will definitely loooove it  Cool
RecoveryMan

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:04:54 AM

HighVibe rewards users monetarily for participation on the platform — for actions such as submitting quality content, voting, commenting, campaigning, rating products, activating new users, and more. It motivates!
Bosnia-ken

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:41:06 AM

The most unique feature about HighVibe.Network is that unlike many other blockchain projects where users buy tokens, HighVibe Network allows users to earn tokens by simply participating in the ecosystem — whether through consuming content, commenting, campaigning, referring other members and more  Wink
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:42:06 AM

The most unique feature about HighVibe.Network is that unlike many other blockchain projects where users buy tokens, HighVibe Network allows users to earn tokens by simply participating in the ecosystem — whether through consuming content, commenting, campaigning, referring other members and more  Wink

I just want to add that all this is enabled by leveraging an innovative blockchain based ecosystem incentive algorithm (pioneered by Steem), where member participation adds value and is appreciated by more tokens, letting them earn token-based rewards for various forms of engagement on the platform  Smiley
pasukanbounty

Activity: 316

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:13:15 PM

Good use case for the Blockchain Technology. This kind of projects need a large user base to be successful. The teams seems to have the necessary marketing background and skills that are needed for this, but I couldn't find a detailed marketing roadmap in the Whitepaper.

The Tokenomics are outlined in detail, but I could not find the information about what happens to unsold tokens. Also its not clear whether the described private sale already happened or if it is just planned.
AwanishSu1

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:18:41 PM

Yep. It enables an investor to avid possible risks and motivates to invest in the project
timofmerk

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:30:49 PM

They have released demo and it is awesome!!! Just check it out on their website or here is the link https://www.highvibe.network/alpha/ Smiley You will definitely loooove it  Cool
Saw it! I was really surprised by their demo
velona-lee

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:34:46 PM

The concept of the project is interesting. I like the thing that you can earn tokens doing activity. Other projects allow you to receive tokens only with investing in the project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: