Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:42:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the future of Cryptocurrencies  (Read 215 times)
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:36:53 PM

In the future there will be a large increase in the crypto market and even more interesting projects that will change the world.
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:44:37 PM

I can tell you confidently and boast that cryptocurrencies have bright future. Despite the ups and downs the they are currently facing, they still have the potential of growing in the future.
I also think that in the future the cryptocurrency market will be the big financial market of the world, besides there will be a lot of crypto applied in practice and bring huge change in online payment. I highly appreciate the potential development of this market.

Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:44:45 PM

In the future, more and more people will be interested in crypto-currencies. We are at the very roots of this market, now.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:47:37 PM

The future of the cryptocurrency market will be auspicious as people move from using paper money to cryptos in the next 15 years. Then all transactions in everyday life will use cryptos due to the convenience of it. Cryptocurrency requires government management to be able to operate efficiently and smoothly.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:02:59 PM

We are not sure if specific groups has the power to change the future of cryptocurrency, but i believe that they has the capacity to change and renew its projects for the near future and this is essential for the growth of any project. So the market is huge and requires much more than small meetings compared to its size.

cryptocurecies are going to be accspted in so many shops as i heard and i thi k that we need to be ready to this future
lol accepted for what? If you are saying about crypto currencies and that means all of crypto will be going to be accepted in so many shop but it's totally bullshit.
The spesific group called the whales and regulators. They are having so many power to change the direction of the crypto currency. I thought you don't even try to see what above you said about.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:03:28 PM

The future of the cryptocurrency market will be auspicious as people move from using paper money to cryptos in the next 15 years. Then all transactions in everyday life will use cryptos due to the convenience of it. Cryptocurrency requires government management to be able to operate efficiently and smoothly.
Yes.With the help of the government,cryptos will be more exposed to the people and will soon learn its benefits and convenience more than what fiat currency does.It's just a matter of time that we can see government will come up with legalization of cryptocurrencies.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
sam53

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:10:19 PM

The future of cryptocurrency is hard to predict, but the potential for it is potential because Blockchain technology is now widely used by businesses, and the creation of ICOs makes it convenient to have them. The US government protects. Indeed a bright future with cryptocurrency.
fumblingperch

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:51:43 PM

I think that despite the drawdown that we see this year, the cryptocurrency market remains growing, and the main thing that this trend remained.

mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:59:41 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 12:28:02 AM by mastadonballs

Talking about the future of cryptocurrencies is hard at this time. Predicting the future of cryptos at the moment is just emotional and not convincing. But it can not be denied that the future of cryptocurrency will be very strong and that it could become a money revolution if cryptos are popular in the world.
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:12:15 AM

With so much going on on Crypto space is hard to predict anything but it valuable to hear as much from a varied sources to form our own conclusion.

The conference The Future of Cryptocurrencies that will happen tomorrow at 9am London, sponsored by trade.io and hosted by Bloomberg in its multibillion and enviroment sustainable new office in London, will for sure have a lot of thought provoking ideas!

Well done once again trade.io!

Yes indeed mate, predicting what would happen in cryptocurrency is very hard task.  We all know that there are many factor that is considered in a world market. This way the prices now are so very unpredictable.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:23:54 AM

In the coming years, I believe that there is a bright future for crpytocurrencies as this is now emerging in the crypto market because many big investors and project developers are looking into consideration for this opportunity. I believe the subject concerning volatility would also be address during that conference and should find strategic measures to atleast control the market fluctuations.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:24:31 AM

With so much going on on Crypto space is hard to predict anything but it valuable to hear as much from a varied sources to form our own conclusion.

The conference The Future of Cryptocurrencies that will happen tomorrow at 9am London, sponsored by trade.io and hosted by Bloomberg in its multibillion and enviroment sustainable new office in London, will for sure have a lot of thought provoking ideas!

Yes indeed mate, predicting what would happen in cryptocurrency is very hard task.  We all know that there are many factor that is considered in a world market. This way the prices now are so very unpredictable.

Coming up a conclusion for cryptocurrencies future is really hard because even experts cannot really predict because of its volatility. However, if we will base on  articles and online discussion about crypto I can really say that we are on the right track and all this effort will paid off in the future.
ethergod

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:26:13 AM

Though there is has been a six month bear market, this is not the first time the industry has had a prolonged winter. These corrections are necessary to keep prices realistic, and honestly some coins are still overvalued. Sooner or later the market will get bullish again.
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:40:47 AM

The future of cryptocurrencies is bright no matter happens. They are here to stay as long as they adopt the technology of blockchain they are here to stay. It's like a gold of the internet and it will be widely use by many people.
Hshimabu (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:14:23 PM

As the crypto market evolves, it is becoming clear that bitcoin as a exchange mean is losing competition to other more efficient networks, networks that are faster, highly scalable and cheaper than bitcoin. What will happen with the bitcoin price how it will impact all current tradnig pairs that have in btc there most liquid markets? For the first question I think, it is still too early to predict anything but it looks like bitcoin may in fact become a sort of digital gold, for its characteristics of being scarce, counterfeit proof, easy to hold and transfer, and convertibility to other valuable assets. Although bitcoin price is hard to predict, i believe BTC px level will not be much relevant for mid long term, for the crypto market and for all other trading pair. What I think will really matters is the legitimacy of the blockchain model and the business that is created around it. Better crypto coins will appear and evolve for sure that will potentially take the BTC spot as the mains cryptocurrency but that should not make the market crash as consequence of BTC depreciation, if that happens. Also the ICO business and secondary crypto market needs to mature and be legitimated by regulators. Once we have this secure environment for institutional investors and retail alike then we will really going to see this market and the ICOs grow much more consistently. All that said, mid term i think will consolidate the crypto market model, and the tokenized security class as a regulated asset class, much less cumbersome than issuing stocks and mainly directed to small, start-up companies. In this scenario I can see how trade.io is best positioning itself to become very relevant in terms of a financial institution, an investment bank of the blockchain era that have strengths that will make stand out in this new era!
VieleSind

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:20:10 PM

The future of cryptocurrency is the day series of exchange rates increase unstable. If this is a potential market, then sooner or later cryptocurrency will overcome fiat currencies to completely replace the habit of using paper money to shift people to using cryptos for purchasing in their life.
owmivmen

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:22:37 PM

Yes I think the future of crypto is very good. many countries respond well. whether this will impact the price of crypto in the future?
sakemias

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:00:04 AM

the future of cryptocurrency is good but not now because it is all downhill and the price of altcoin is still declining, and the crypto market is still recovering so from now on many people are investing and holding altcoin and I am sure cryptocurrency will have a future the good one

HELLO!!!
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:08:29 AM

Yes I think the future of crypto is very good. many countries respond well. whether this will impact the price of crypto in the future?
Yes of course, the decision of every country to regulate this market can really affect the future. I know cryptocurrency will become more stronger, more bullish and because of that we will have a greater chance of making good profit.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: