Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:43:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [👟ANN👟] ProjectDresscode - WEAR THE BLOCKCHAIN [Bonus]  (Read 2045 times)
specialAU

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:29:17 PM

What’s the nominal price of the tokens? 
$0.10, but there’re generous bonuses during most of stages of the ICO.
lilurammm

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:02:37 PM

Good evening. It seems to me that it’s necessary to make a lot of payment methods available on dresscode, but commissions should be charged in native tokens. What do you think about it? 
RuSS512

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:47:17 PM

LOL, u guys wouldn't believe it: I just saw this documentary called Sneakerheadz and now I bump into ur project, that's divine intervention right there – I now know that there's truckloads of money to be made by selling kicks
skyword

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:51:05 PM

Fashion industry, how this will work?
This will grow all type of fashion worldwide?
hichemdj

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:03:08 PM

If one person can win in a raffle twice, them what do you think about raffling two items at the same time? It’ll attract even more attention.     
gilberpro

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:08:34 PM

Hello. Will the user who is trying to deceive the platform representatives and pass a fake of as an original  item be blocked automatically? 
RedlehA04

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:18:10 PM

Can i install an app on two different devices and take part in raffles twice? Won’t this be violation of terms and conditions of the raffle?   
johnsmith99

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:55:12 AM

I don’t understand people who say that the Dresscode app, as well as the platform in general, will be useless for an ordinary user. People who don’t understand modern clothing and fashion say so, IMHO.
erson08

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:05:59 AM

I don’t understand people who say that the Dresscode app, as well as the platform in general, will be useless for an ordinary user. People who don’t understand modern clothing and fashion say so, IMHO.
As far as i understand, it’ll be a typical marketplace with the latest collections of top brands?
johnsmith99

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:31:17 AM

As far as i understand, it’ll be a typical marketplace with the latest collections of top brands?
Nope, what are you talking about??? It’ll be an entire system having much more options. In particular, people won’t have to worry because they don’t know whether they buy a fake or not. The Dresscode system will prevent appearance of such situations. All in all, there will be a lot of interesting things for users. For example, if some brand wants to release a limited edition clothing collection, a user can book some item via Dresscode in advance and he or she won’t have to wait in line. Do you understand what the advantages are?
kindasorta

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:09:21 AM

Nope, what are you talking about??? It’ll be an entire system having much more options. In particular, people won’t have to worry because they don’t know whether they buy a fake or not. The Dresscode system will prevent appearance of such situations. All in all, there will be a lot of interesting things for users. For example, if some brand wants to release a limited edition clothing collection, a user can book some item via Dresscode in advance and he or she won’t have to wait in line. Do you understand what the advantages are?
It’s good that Dresscode makes its app useful, regular users should certainly download it. But i think that the startup should consider working with brands, and then the quality of the platform’s services will be even higher.
johnsmith99

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:23:43 AM

It’s good that Dresscode makes its app useful, regular users should certainly download it. But i think that the startup should consider working with brands, and then the quality of the platform’s services will be even higher.
It seems to me that this will be done, too. At least, i read that Dresscode would offer marketing for exclusive brands.  It’ll be kinda «Adidas XY Blockchain Edition». What do you think about it?)) In my opinion, it’s quite interesting.
kindasorta

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:41:50 AM

It seems to me that this will be done, too. At least, i read that Dresscode would offer marketing for exclusive brands.  It’ll be kinda «Adidas XY Blockchain Edition». What do you think about it?)) In my opinion, it’s quite interesting.
The idea of marketing is good, i’d take a look at collaboration of some famous brand with a promising blockchain start-up. Okay, and will they interact with clothing producers in any other way?
dinkiysharkr

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:53:14 AM

How many DRESS tokens were issued by the company?
johan isbahi

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 11:50:07 AM

How many DRESS tokens were issued by the company?
In my opinion, they have issued 300 million DRESS tokens.
zbest

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:03:27 PM

What cryptocurrencies will be accepted during the crowdsale?  
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:42:58 PM

What cryptocurrencies will be accepted during the crowdsale?  
Two standard cryptocurrencies will be accepted: eth and btc.
RinrtA07

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:08:43 PM

I’ve read a lot of interesting things about your app and i wanna try it out. Could you tell me pelase when the app will be launched, at least approximately?   
osipov_oksnik

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:11:53 PM

I'm interested in this question, how much of the total number of tokens was put on the private press?
Veecker

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:44:58 PM

How will your system check genuineness of the items? Will this check be carried out manually or automatically?   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: