Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:33:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [👟BOUNTY👟] ProjectDresscode - Wear the blockchain - [Telegram, SM, Ambassador]  (Read 2566 times)
finance-mu

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:21:40 AM

What platform’s options will be available for various participants? As far as i remember, the project will have quite a developed ecosystem.
Yes, ecosystem, will include several different participants. As for customers, they will be able to use various options of subscription (paid and free), have an opportunity to upload the goods to the platform and view other items on sale on ProjectDressCode.

As far as i understand, this is functionality for ordinary user. Is anything else planned to be implemented?
mahimaa

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:30:27 AM

What platform’s options will be available for various participants? As far as i remember, the project will have quite a developed ecosystem.
Yes, ecosystem, will include several different participants. As for customers, they will be able to use various options of subscription (paid and free), have an opportunity to upload the goods to the platform and view other items on sale on ProjectDressCode.

As far as i understand, this is functionality for ordinary user. Is anything else planned to be implemented?
Yes, of course, the users of higher level are provided with paid subscription and packs of items which they can publish on the platform, check and certification will also be available. Exclusive items and events are available in case of paid subscription.
finance-mu

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:38:06 AM

Yes, of course, the users of higher level are provided with paid subscription and packs of items which they can publish on the platform, check and certification will also be available. Exclusive items and events are available in case of paid subscription.
How is the item itself sold?
mahimaa

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:47:17 AM

Once the sale order is formed in the personal account, the user launches the check, if the item is genuine, it is certified and a special chip is fixed on it. The user gets a review and then the item enters the market.
finance-mu

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:57:15 AM

Once the sale order is formed in the personal account, the user launches the check, if the item is genuine, it is certified and a special chip is fixed on it. The user gets a review and then the item enters the market.
It’s clear. I’m wondering how many centers of certification there will be. Let’s say, in couple of years.
TheSlime9

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:58:53 AM

What reward will the team get?   
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:51:36 AM

What reward will the team get?   
10% of the total amount of token generation - 30 million Dress.
adelaisav

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:54:11 AM

Native; indonesia
Username; adelaisav
Url profile; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=985797
Email; dancukbanget@gmail.com
Telegram; @filarisdianto
Prev job; https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ltym_vuCnAvpGD7F7KnldJtm7wYP8S3sdZ7pdRaK8Jg/htmlview
Wanna translate; ALL
eth wallet ; 0xb02518F08daeb2Ef11a50edB152C59507D0EB2F5

PM  me if u needed a translator for indonesian language dev.
ruksanaa

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:57:33 PM

What is the total number of tokens that will be available for sale?
amodini

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:22:08 PM

What is the total number of tokens that will be available for sale?
According to the plan, 60% of the total number, these are 180 million tokens.
pamallison

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:59:02 PM

Will it be possible to make pauses sometimes within the framework of bounty campaign? Or do i have to post info about the project regularly? 
Taboo8614

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:08:06 PM

What chips will the project use for items? How much do they cost?   
RedlehA04

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:09:22 PM

Is it possible to use the tokens earned during the bounty campaign to buy the items? It seems to me that i worked well)   
btcchief

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:06:05 PM

In opinion of the developers, how many employees will there be in the company by the moment of the launch of the entire system? How much will their salaries be?   
rocketbit48

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:28:13 AM

Whom should i ask to get details regarding a small article about the project (14k symbols) approved?  I wanna clarify a couple of issues, i’m ready to post it on one of popular resources.
panev

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:15:37 AM

I heard that the platform would use selective certification… Why was such an approach chosen and doesn’t it bring additional risks?   
attornal

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:14:24 AM

How much is it planned to allocate to the marketing?   
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:45:53 AM

How much is it planned to allocate to the marketing?   
About 30% of the funds raised will be allocated to this purpose.
bracken92

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:43:54 AM

Usually the decisions regarding  feasibility and prospects of blockchain projects are made basing on the protocol used… What peculiarities of the protocol does the ProjectDressCode use and what advantages allow the project to develop?
johnsmith99

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:01:01 AM

Usually the decisions regarding  feasibility and prospects of blockchain projects are made basing on the protocol used… What peculiarities of the protocol does the ProjectDressCode use and what advantages allow the project to develop?
Token uses ERC20 by Ethereum, it’ll be used to create and support Dapps built basing on the project. So the opportunities of usage are quite wide and the project management is planning to attract 3rd party developers for creation of innovative products actively.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: