Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:41:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [👟BOUNTY👟] ProjectDresscode - Wear the blockchain - [Telegram, SM, Ambassador]  (Read 2559 times)
alexphjones

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:50:45 AM

I heard smthng about the project… Logistic centers where genuineness and quality of the items will be estimated by experts will be created, right? It’ll be necessary to maintain an entire staff of professionals when software becomes popular in such a case!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steelcityveteran

Activity: 212

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:16:47 AM

I heard smthng about the project… Logistic centers where genuineness and quality of the items will be estimated by experts will be created, right? It’ll be necessary to maintain an entire staff of professionals when software becomes popular in such a case!
Of course, quality will be confirmed and genuineness will be determined in logistic centers, but blockchain will allow to make this procedure selective. The main factor is an opportunity to store history of checks of every seller.
b1o1o1h

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:06:05 AM

Of course, quality will be confirmed and genuineness will be determined in logistic centers, but blockchain will allow to make this procedure selective. The main factor is an opportunity to store history of checks of every seller.
So what, such a scheme won’t prevent a person from developing good reputation in order to sell fakes later!
steelcityveteran

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:30:46 AM

So what, such a scheme won’t prevent a person from developing good reputation in order to sell fakes later!
It’s unlikely that it’ll happen because disclosure of the fact of sale of item of poor quality will influence the user’s rating. As practice shows, most of users appreciate rating and reputation.
alexphjones

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:54:48 AM

It’s unlikely that it’ll happen because disclosure of the fact of sale of item of poor quality will influence the user’s rating. As practice shows, most of users appreciate rating and reputation.
Will each item be provided with kinda identification code before the check?
steelcityveteran

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:21:35 AM

Will each item be provided with kinda identification code before the check?
Identification Projectdresscode is carried out with the help of blockchain and  RFID / NFC technologies.  RFID –is an automotive identification tools based on a device in the form of a tag which contains a microchip and operates at radio frequency.
vidrwD15

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 10:54:47 AM

What’s the minimum amount of the funds to be raised by the project?
ggcript

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:54:31 AM

What’s the minimum amount of the funds to be raised by the project?
Soft cap is set at the level of $ 1,5 million..
master_shake

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:07:31 PM

What will happen to the tokens unsold?   
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:47:35 PM

What will happen to the tokens unsold?   
They’ll be locked up for 2 years and then used for growth of the community.   
btcchief

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:04:58 PM

Where can i take a look at the roadmap? I’m interested in medium-term development plans.
vadiuha07

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:34:21 PM

Logistic center? How much can it take? I think the base is expensive, isn’t it?   
pamallison

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:03:20 PM

I’ve already signed up for Telegram, what other networks are available? How many Dress can i earn of execution of tasks?   
Taboo8614

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:29:05 PM

What YTube users are suitable for the project? Are there any other requirements expect for audience size?   
Nikita72

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:06:43 PM

The project is interesting. Can i take part in it as a legal entity? I’ve got a small fashion shop in Europe.   
nextwalker

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:40:01 AM

There’re a lot of items on projectdresscode.io… How does the platform work? Is it a marketplace? If so, how much can a regular user earn and how can he or she do it?
spottcoin

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:59:50 AM

There’re a lot of items on projectdresscode.io… How does the platform work? Is it a marketplace? If so, how much can a regular user earn and how can he or she do it?
Projectdresscode has no marketplace options, at least, at the start. This a platform where people can sell and buy brand clothing without being worried about ‘cause of quality. The current results show that it’s possible to earn several hundreds of percents on selling really cool and original items on the platform.
app2endad

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:19:24 AM

Projectdresscode has no marketplace options, at least, at the start. This a platform where people can sell and buy brand clothing without being worried about ‘cause of quality. The current results show that it’s possible to earn several hundreds of percents on selling really cool and original items on the platform.
Hundreds of percents? As this do? I would like to try.
spottcoin

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:48:06 AM

It’s necessary to sign up on the site (see above) and download the app. Then use the published instructions which include provision of info about the item, its check and recoding the info on blockchain.
app2endad

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:11:35 AM

It’s necessary to sign up on the site (see above) and download the app. Then use the published instructions which include provision of info about the item, its check and recoding the info on blockchain.
Blockchain? What is it necessary for? I’ve heard not very good about cryptocurrencies over the last time…
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: