Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:44:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you find Success in Gambling?  (Read 33053 times)
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:46:02 AM

You know you can't really put all your money on gambling, yes we all get the addictive feeling whenever we win, but you know that luck runs out right? I mean it's not all about your luck running out, what I mean by that is that you need to be practical here, it doesn't mean that if you win you'll keep on gambling until that money of yours runs out, but in some cases people actually do this kind of habit, its really addicting, and I admit that I for myself has done this and I do regret and will never do it again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:33:31 AM

Of course most of the time we will always get that one win that will makes us think that we can continue and at least recover all you lost. And that is why more people are getting addicted because of those wins and the feeling of invincibility. As per my experience, I experience a 3 day lost of about .1 BTC and swept my bankroll. I stop for about a week and was able to recover it and get .12 BTC

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Symphonized

Activity: 2254
Merit: 57

Primedice.com & Stake.com

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:48:05 AM

I don't find any but i'm not gambling a lot so that can be a factor. I'm also too afraid to bet a lot of money but i believe that it's possible to be a successful gambler. Professional poker players are very successful but for every winner there are many losers so i'm not going to test my luck too much.

If you just keep trying you will eventually get there if your mind states it so.
Off course it will take some time BUT you can reach it.
Just fix your own mistakes and follow other professional Players

hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:53:46 AM

success will be obtained with perseverance, hard work and so forth. Success is not seen from what our work but with the business we want our profession as what if we are not diligent and diligent then we will not get success. Included in the case of gambling it is a container to get success possible in an instant way because the results obtained are quite large

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:02:32 AM

I never find anything positive about the gambling because most of the people i see around me will gamble with their hard earned money, only very few times they are very positive about the gambling on that they will make very less amount as profit but on the next day they will be losing more money including earned profit. I never find any person who successfully makes a lot of money through gambling.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:47:11 AM

If you're looking for a answer why don't you look at bitdice Ann thread and see JustPoor bets, and I'm not even talking about one or two btc bets, he plays upto 40 btc at a time and higher amount in ltc. Seeing his story tells me success comes to those who take risk and believe in themselves. Yes I know gambling is risky but then so is life so it's worth a shot.
Lot of risk in big games but the question is this that how many people have such big money and how much dare he has to bet with this huge money? If I have 5 bitcoin I will be the rich person in my community. I will never bet with this money because I know the consequences of gambling. 40 bitcoin means if he wins he will become billionaire but will have to take big risk.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:00:42 AM

I agree, the success is not in deposits or withdrawals or amounts. Its about winning and losing. We as humans focus on the outcome more than the consequences when doing anything in life. Hence gambling is more about winning rather than making money.

Losing is bad, if it has money tied to it its even worse but losing is naturally bad, winning on the other hand is great. No matter what the outcome is, the road is also quite thrilling and enjoyable and fun. After you bet, sometimes its quick (dice) sometimes it takes time (sports) and those seconds to hours that you wait for the result gives you amazing enjoyment.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:35:31 PM

I have been playing about 2 years on gambling websites and I lost a lot of money in this 2 year. One day I heard about one of the good gambling webiste Primedice and I joined than deposited also busted some coins but after 2 days again played and suddenly I won huge money like 2K$ from this site and that day was my successful gambling then I said to myself that I found my gambling website Grin. Till now I'm playing going good!
Then you must be lucky i guess.In gambling,i think success is very rare.Because whether we admit it or not,our losses are greater than our winnings.We may not feel true satisfaction in gambling but the success we get in gambling is the time when we win a huge amount luckily in an unexpected moment.
Yes you right! We will win big unexpected time. For example I won like two and three times when I played just for fun with huge payouts. Indeed, when I played for make profit I lost all Grin. Thats why I always play for fun an advice, you also play for fun and I hope you will win a lot Wink
In playing the game gambling will now feel more exciting and cool. Why? Because now all kinds of types of gambling can be implemented online so that anyone you can play more easily and freely wherever and whenever you want. You need to find out tricks or strategies that can help you earn profits and victories in playing poker to make it easier for you to win.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:11:48 PM

I never find anything positive about the gambling because most of the people i see around me will gamble with their hard earned money, only very few times they are very positive about the gambling on that they will make very less amount as profit but on the next day they will be losing more money including earned profit. I never find any person who successfully makes a lot of money through gambling.
I believe so.Gambling makes only a successful one if we did it just for fun and simply entertainment.But the fact that lot of gamblers still play to earn a living,or to win a huge amount without lossing much is so hard to be true.Yes we may win sometimes in gambling but that's just only a small percentage out from those hard-earned money we lose.

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:07:37 AM

I think i am a successful gambler because my stats in every gambling site are always in green though its not much but still it is better to win small amount than to lose because as a gambler you will not agree not to aim to win back your losses. I am not gambling anymore but what i am doing in the past is just not become to greedy winning more and you should learn when to stop when losing and know when to play again. Trust your guts always.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:30:32 AM

Not really. I always feel i gave all my money to them everytime I go gambling. Its more often that i lose than winning happily, I just went there to please my self and enjoy. Gambling is really not for me and I find it in a positive way. In this I can prevent myself from getting addicted unto it. Self control is the key.

If gamblers lose more often then those gambling sites may disappear soon or later because those gambling sites run so many promotions to attract so many gamblers not to distribute their money instead they want to make a profit from their business. For gamblers, they are giving excitement and fun and they are making money. We gamblers got a chance to make money only if we are lucky. So it is better not to gamble for making a profit because it may lead you to addict to these games and in the end, you may lose more money in gambling.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:39:24 AM

No. I already buried the truth in my mind that winning is very rare to happen to anyone in gambling so I just enjoy my play but there are some point that I get serious so that is why I always bet smaller and if I don't like what is happening, I go all in and that is why I never succeed.
Hiltohen

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:51:28 AM

There are some successful gamblers that become rich after they win and hit the jackpot prize of the game. If you are lucky enough to be successful with gambling then that is good for you, but not all of us have that luck to find success with gambling. So, better think twice before going to put all your income in gambling.
I don’t think that there is any success in gambling. The result of gambling is always worst and you will lose everything in gambling. Mostly gamblers are also criminals because they can do any illegal activity for getting some money for gambling. Now ordinary people also gamble online and they are not criminals. On the whole gambling is bad and there is no success in it.
Maybe you are right that some people became rich due to successful gambling but mostly gamblers lose their money in regular gambling. It is wise and sensible decision to quit gambling when you win a big game. Take your money and go back to your home is your success, but if you continue definitely you will lose all your money and even go into debts.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:05:52 AM

There are some successful gamblers that become rich after they win and hit the jackpot prize of the game. If you are lucky enough to be successful with gambling then that is good for you, but not all of us have that luck to find success with gambling. So, better think twice before going to put all your income in gambling.
I don’t think that there is any success in gambling. The result of gambling is always worst and you will lose everything in gambling. Mostly gamblers are also criminals because they can do any illegal activity for getting some money for gambling. Now ordinary people also gamble online and they are not criminals. On the whole gambling is bad and there is no success in it.

Not all gamblers will get bad results at the end. There are also some people who can get out of gambling with satisfactory results. A neighbor of mine, in the past, was able to win some money by hitting the jackpot and was able to stop gambling afterwards. He built a business that until now can still support his family. But if we talk in general, yes, most gamblers will have a bad result at the end.

k1ng0fBTC

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:21:27 AM

it is hard to find success in gambling since we know that the luck factor is really needed in gambling and we don't know when we can win the games. so far, I don't find success in gambling because I know that I don't have a good chance to make a big money in gambling. besides that, I don't want to be an addicting person in gambling so I think it's enough for me if I can only play the games in a short time and not casing the money.
I have never heard that someone succeeded in gambling. The end of gambling is worst and a gambler loses almost everything. When a gambler wins a bet, he wants to continue and that is the bad thing and will take him into debts. Finally he become mad and even commit suicide. This is the result of gambling. There is no success in gambling. Don’t waste your time and money in gambling.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:43:28 PM

no one will ever succeed when they play gambling. Gambling games will only destroy our lives, it's all because gambling games have a very bad impact and I believe that we should never try to gamble our future by playing gambling, a thing that has no benefits.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:27:06 PM

Not really. I always feel i gave all my money to them everytime I go gambling. Its more often that i lose than winning happily, I just went there to please my self and enjoy. Gambling is really not for me and I find it in a positive way. In this I can prevent myself from getting addicted unto it. Self control is the key.
I also have a very bad experience in gambling, I lost a lot of money, but in early stage and when i realize the fact about gambling, then i tried my self to control and make a limit for my gambling activity. It now really help me in controlling my big lost in gambling.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:28:03 PM

no one will ever succeed when they play gambling. Gambling games will only destroy our lives, it's all because gambling games have a very bad impact and I believe that we should never try to gamble our future by playing gambling, a thing that has no benefits.
There are many instances where people have made a lot of money by gambling and they have changed their lives around as a result of that winning but i am yet to find any real success in gambling though i have won some money though.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:31:52 PM

I also have a very bad experience in gambling, I lost a lot of money, but in early stage and when i realize the fact about gambling, then i tried my self to control and make a limit for my gambling activity. It now really help me in controlling my big lost in gambling.
It's good that you realise in early stage and controlled your feelings but many people will go behind there lost and lose more money. Come to my gambling experience i made a profit in sports betting but i lost money in slot games.
panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1351

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:19:15 PM

There are many instances where people have made a lot of money by gambling and they have changed their lives around as a result of that winning but i am yet to find any real success in gambling though i have won some money though.

Although there are many people getting success in gambling, we should not forget that the number of people getting lost in gambling is higher. We should not be motivated to get success from gambling as it can be a bad boomerang for us. Just gamble as we cant afford to lose, dont try to get the same success as others.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: