Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:07:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long-term or short-term, here are the results you need!  (Read 477 times)
duanavj (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:36:59 AM

Alexander Momot, co-founder and CEO of the UK-based cryptocurrency startup REMME, recently posted on Facebook, showing data on ICO tokens held by investors in 36 countries as of June this year, saying the company collected data on almost all white papers. Monitor some of the ICO's overall trends, such as whether residents in each region tend to hold or sell within four months of the currency.

From the data presented by Momot, it can be found that in developing countries such as Brazil, Nigeria, Pakistan, Turkey, and the Philippines, buyers tend to sell ICO tokens within four months after issuing coins. Russia and Ireland also have such short-term buyers, holding only 12% and 21% of investors.

In developed countries such as the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, Switzerland, Sweden, and Hong Kong, buyers tend to hold longer, but Ukrainian buyers also tend to hold, and their share of investors held in four months 58%.

Author: chaindd

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━━━━━━  ((     WWW.GREF.IO     ))  ━━━━━━━

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
duanavj (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:40:03 AM

So you know what you should do. Mature practices will get more rewards.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━━━━━━  ((     WWW.GREF.IO     ))  ━━━━━━━
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:46:30 AM

It is all about when the investor needs the money to buy house or land or car or Gold and Silver etc.... or when the profit is 400% or 700% that is advisable to sell and book the profits because 400% profit is very good.

I sold all my crypto a few weeks back and put the lot into gold.Seems I made the right call.Hodl forever is bullshit, sometimes you need to take a step back and know when to take profit and stabilise your gains.
luyin46

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:16:39 AM

The original difference is that the methods of developed countries should be more robust and mature. This difference is not a matter of one person, but it is the entire country’s perception of investment methods.
Iron@head

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:28:39 AM

Data is the most telling problem. I think in the developed countries, their investment institutions should also be based on long-term holdings rather than short-term speculation. This is very useful for reference.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:33:33 AM

So most of the people from the developed countries are trusting more of these ICOs?

What's the purpose of that data and what REMME intended to show is just basically the stats on the difference between these long term and short term holders. No need to argue about why most are selling at a very short period of time, it's about profit not the tech and support.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:47:41 AM

How can we rely to that Info. As far as I know every investors have their own way of approach the business or holding crypto. They can choose to sell it without our knowledge because they are the owner. Although by long term holding is being get ready to whatever is necessary.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:10:46 AM

reading and analyzing from the information data that is listed from the article, I am more optimistic about the existence of crypto in the community, the society has been able to see crypto as a result of appropriate technology and also as an economic value, which later can be used as an alternative investment and practice the economy of buying and selling, my opinion certainly there should be a plan that can include the ability and strategic plan both short and medium short and long to be able to sustain between the present and the future in order to be able to more quickly in penyesuain both technologically and economically, hopefully useful and successful for We all
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:17:12 AM

I think developing countries actually sell they're alt coins or ICOs to use in their everyday expence since they treat these as short term investments or even additional income. Or, developing countries actually exchange some of the income from ICOs to BTC as a long term investment. Bottom line is, developing countries would think that BTC and ETH are the only once that matter. .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:48:21 AM

I think developing countries actually sell they're alt coins or ICOs to use in their everyday expence since they treat these as short term investments or even additional income. Or, developing countries actually exchange some of the income from ICOs to BTC as a long term investment. Bottom line is, developing countries would think that BTC and ETH are the only once that matter. .
right, and i feel that way, where i live in a developing country. ethereum and bitcoin are the main choices to make a profit. and with a government attitude that has not yet legalized bitcoin, then cryptocurrency is just to enrich itself
zhineng2030

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:28:56 AM

Seeing this, I thought of why everyone in the developing world is eager for quick success and profit, and sells on profits, whether in business or in the cryptocurrency world. However, people in developed countries are often more willing to believe that holding will bring more benefits because they receive more education and do value investment instead of speculation.
engwenqu01

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:13:40 AM

I did not expect that there will be such a big difference in investment behavior between different countries. If there is a comparison of the benefits of these two investment methods, then it should be more meaningful.
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:08:33 AM

I think the long and short term is also very good that we get, with us investing in bitcoin for the long term, and we also can get with short term we can invest in Alt, so for us also good we hold.
xyandrobot

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:17:25 AM

I think the meaning of investment is long term. then I always buy a crypto and hold it until next year. profit from crypto I use to memebeli back if the price of crypto decreased.
deepblue01

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 11:43:09 AM

they definitely sell their ICO token with losses. i saw a lot of ICO did not delivery their product within that period.
mostly all of them below ICO price right now. with this current bitcoin and ethereum price, i think mostly they suffer 80% loss or more
liangzi123

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:03:51 AM

I think this icon wants to illustrate the difference in the way people from different countries invest. Not for the current market, whether in a bear or bull market, people in developed countries tend to hold rather than sell. But developing countries are used to making short-term investments, whether in bull markets or bear markets.

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:04:47 AM

I can relate this to one thing, the differences in the currency prices of individual country. I mean with developing countries the prices of their local currency against the USD are higher. Thus whenever the ICO prices rises for tokens they might be getting lot of profits as compared to the developed countries where the currencies are high cost. Thus it could be differentiating and little conflicting reason that leads to such counties to sell earlier (because they are profited already) and for other its not the same thing.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:22:29 AM

Maybe because they tend to hold from the start, aside from that they have money and can live normally even though they will not succeed i ncrypto. I guess people that only in a country that is poor who only sells their coins in the beginning.
fenzuijk

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:40:23 AM

I think bitcoin is produced in developed countries rather than developing countries. However, some people in developed countries are short-term trading, but the proportion of this group is very low. In backward countries, the proportion of long-term holdings is even lower.
lajigly

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:27:24 AM

It seems that I want to change my way of investing. Every time you sell it too fast, it's really hard to make money.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: