Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:40:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you regret it not selling at peaked on last jan 2018 ?  (Read 26825 times)
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:03:41 PM

I have already sold when prices are still stable in 2018 but for now there may still be many who regret not selling and earning profits, so my suggestion is to hold up to a high position and that can be used as one of the profit producers
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:06:38 PM

For me, i dont fell any regret, because i sell it last 2018. So i am lucky enough that i was one who do not regret for the happening this time. I enjoy my money. But i still have a token, hoping for the following year to have a very high demand in btc.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:56:26 AM

There is nothing to regret. Failure usually gives you more information. No one can succeed forever, so don't doubt the future. Learning to trade is very important. There are many opportunities in the future, Bitcoin is very cheap now, and Bitcoin is very expensive in the future.

skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:46:40 AM

Although I did not sell my ownership at the beginning of this year, I did not regret that decision. I believe that the existence of a large community in Crypto is able to make crypto continue to survive and work. So that it can make crypto increase its market value again. Bitcoin will return to skyrocket in the future. So as long as that time hasn't happened, I have many opportunities to get lots of coins from various programs that I can follow.
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:14:19 AM

If now I still hold a coin from an investment in 2017. Of course, I will regret because now the price has dropped even further. But I sold my coin in February and at that time it was still very profitable. And I think now is the right time to buy coins. And I'm sure if the market will again experience a very large new wave.

gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:18:12 AM

I regret not selling. I can remember checking my wallet and seeing my Telcoin worth over 3k$ I didn't sell all for it to worth a little over $100 yoday. Each time I remember not selling I become very sad.
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:28:36 PM

Do you regret it ?
or do you believe BTC will create a new ATH ?
Well I of course when came to the market was a fool)
I bought Ethereum at 600-700 and bitcoin at 13000, now I'm sitting in a big minus, of course I believe in coins and will wait for good moments to sell in plus , and I regret that I did not sell (

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:32:22 PM

Of course I regret it. Indeed, at that moment I was thinking that the market would go even higher and bring me even more profit. Now I understand that I was wrong.

Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:44:43 PM

Do you regret it ?
There is no room for regrets in cryptoindusrty. Given that consistency is not present, such changes should already be expected by the investors. There will be times for market downfall since market volatility is in nature of cryptos and nothing wrong would happen if you would be patient and won't be carried away by panic. The dumps surely, is not permanent so we may expect for positivity eventually.

gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:07:23 AM

We learn everyday, not selling at the top, hodling till now is an experience and lesson we all should learn from. I learnt a lot somehow I regret less now but as I said early I do regret not selling the top as we might not see such bull run in a while now.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:15:58 AM

Thinking about not selling all my holdings at the peak of cryptocurrency market last year,.all I am thinking of is the euphoria that surrounds the market and wr were throwing numbers forgetting that cryptocurrency have to developed and mature with adoption before there could be market that support those numbers!
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:26:37 AM

I know altcoins have more potential to earn money faster than bitcoin. I agree with people that recommend to invest in altcoins since I also do the way.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:39:50 AM

regret is certainly yes. many were stuck due to assume will continue to rise but it was quite down and unable to achieve higher ATH. but certainly, regret is not good because it's still a long journey of crypto and other possibilities there will be another large rise and other ATH achievement in some time in the future.
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 02:55:41 AM

Yes I do, during bull I saw more money then I ever did in my life. Guess you live and learn.

BTC will surely make new ATHs, sooner or later.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:57:26 AM

In January 2018, the price peaked for Bitcoin and all Altcoin and I just thought it would last a long time. But in February prices slowly began to fall and until now. I'm sorry that I didn't sell coins immediately in January, but I still profit from selling coins.
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:06:43 AM

In January 2018, the price peaked for Bitcoin and all Altcoin and I just thought it would last a long time. But in February prices slowly began to fall and until now. I'm sorry that I didn't sell coins immediately in January, but I still profit from selling coins.
Dont feel sorry to yourself in fact be thankful because you made a profit unlike those who buy BTC on the highest price they have lost too much.
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:38:06 AM

There is no one who missed that opportunity that didn't regret it but there is always a second chance which I believe many who fail to accept the faith and move on will miss when the time comes.

awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:03:13 AM

I am a little sorry not to sell Bitcoin when the price peaked last January 2018. But I am sure if the price of Bitcoin will return in its heyday next year. because I fully believe in the development of bitcoin.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 05:12:12 AM

Do you regret it ?
In any case, from the standpoint of today, when our coins and tokens fell in price by 70-95 percent compared to January, it would be better to sell them at that time. Now it would be possible to buy these funds, respectively, several times more. Now, probably, everyone regrets that during the period of peak prices did not take advantage of this opportunity. And in general, it would be more useful for cryptocurrency, if everyone would take advantage of this opportunity and sell their coins and tokens as they become more expensive, then there would be neither such a significant price increase, nor such a sharp fall, and most importantly - not would be such a long period of stagnation of the cryptocurrency market.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:36:25 AM

Yes, I personally regret this decision. Indeed, in January 2018 it was possible to sell your coins at a very competitive price and get a large income. Then prices peaked and I am very sorry that I did not sell the coins on time. Now prices remain at a minimum level. Sale will be unprofitable, so I continue hodl coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: