Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:09:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A look into WAVES and why it has a good spot in the token economy  (Read 102 times)
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:31:09 AM

I did an little bit of research on WAVES and why it has the perfect features to be a major player in the token economy. Remember though that you should always do your research and investing in the bear market can take you underwater for some time, but I believe that now is the time for investing not only into WAVES, but into any valuable project.

Read it here: https://walletinvestor.com/magazine/a-look-into-the-waves-platform/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KzStPn

Activity: 170
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:39:48 AM

The last few week Waves price is down due to overall all bitcoin market is crashed. But in future as the market start getting their investors back and going up again Waves price will rise. I have in my portfolio Waves.
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:09:47 PM

The last few week Waves price is down due to overall all bitcoin market is crashed. But in future as the market start getting their investors back and going up again Waves price will rise. I have in my portfolio Waves.

Agree, everything is falling. The big question will be what goes up and at what pace as soon as Bitcoin is out of correction.

ClintonJ

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:32:21 PM

Now the market is bearish. The most recent couple of week Waves cost is down because of general all bitcoin showcases is slammed. Be that as it may, in future as the market begin recovering their speculators and going up again Waves cost will rise. So at the bullish market, we can see the potentiality of this project.
ClarenceDo

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:01:35 PM

even though the market is in a dip, the investor, the majority of the investors are hopeful that the prices will increase and the market will go in an upward slope by the end of this year according to the analytics. so, even in such a depressing time in the market faced by the investors, we are sill hopeful and have a high expectation from this project as it packs great potential.
runor

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:42:59 PM

Waves are tied to bitcoin on pricing, so as soon as bitcoin grows, the waves will also rise!
kris679

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:04:59 PM

For a long time I have been following this coin, really everything is alright, but there were unjustified drafts, that is, when the whole market went up for some reason, it stood on the spot for some reason, and so it warns me!
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:08:57 PM

I don't think so, there are other platform that are more useful than WAVES and more platform to be coming

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██