Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:52:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling bottom in September 2018  (Read 709 times)
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:48:47 AM

I think the price of cryptocurrency can all happen and it could be that the price of bitcoin in September experienced a price increase like last year because no one will know where the price of bitcoin is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Febo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:33:24 AM

I think the price of cryptocurrency can all happen and it could be that the price of bitcoin in September experienced a price increase like last year because no one will know where the price of bitcoin is.

I price will go under $5800 we will know it hit bottom. But yes, we will not be sure at that time if that is the real bottom of the Bitcoin cycle or there will be another latter on. So all we will have to do is to wait for the bull market half year latter to confirm that bottom had happened. Eventually we will know. Same as we know right now that bottom of last Bitcoin cycle happened in January 2015.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:39:55 PM

I price will go under $5800 we will know it hit bottom. But yes, we will not be sure at that time if that is the real bottom of the Bitcoin cycle or there will be another latter on. So all we will have to do is to wait for the bull market half year latter to confirm that bottom had happened. Eventually we will know. Same as we know right now that bottom of last Bitcoin cycle happened in January 2015.

Well i'm quite positive that we've already bottomed out or at least the bottom this year would be close to 5.8 or 5.9k and not lower. Last year's amazing run i think started a slowly in sept so it could be thr other way around.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:29:25 PM

Well i'm quite positive that we've already bottomed out or at least the bottom this year would be close to 5.8 or 5.9k and not lower. Last year's amazing run i think started a slowly in sept so it could be thr other way around.

Bottom has been called many times, but crypto-market has it`s own mind. I believe that we already seen a bottom like Gabmen says. We had amazing last year,
this year we have a little break, but I didn`t lost confidence in one or more amazing years ahead of us.
   New bottom in September means that price can drop 20% or more. That can happen, as we all know with Bitcoin price anything can happen. But as winter is
coming I`m confident in grow. Last year prices started to rise after August, and this year we can have similar situation. What ever happens I`m holding, if it
drop more I will buy at that new bottom.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Deubila

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:23:21 PM

Maybe this is a good idea. By the end of September it may be bottom. Then stabilize and push strongly on the upcoming holidays. Could it be Christmas? That's my guess. Hope it increases so that the community is excited to participate.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:57:54 PM

You shouldn't forget that we in 2017 went up from below $800 all the way to the $19,500 mark (Asia even $25,000). Regardless of how much adoption we gained due to that bull run, the market right now is extremely thin.

Don't you think about where the price would be at today without all this useless ETF speculation? It increases people's hopes for another leg up and makes them hodl on to their coins for a longer while.

I'm quite certain that without looming ETFs the $6000 support base level would have been broken already, and not just marginally. There is plenty of speculative air that might still look for a way out this or next year.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:24:08 PM

Everytime the price go up, it stalls below the previous rise, then start to fall again. This means theres more selling pressure than buying pressure, and this pressure is trying to break the $6000 wall. We had some ten or more bottons on $6000 this year, but speculators keep trying to break it. The manipulation is very heavy, and thats why TA wont work anymore here.

If this wall is breached, it stays on 5700-6000 range, then it go up again. The big speculators are trying to force a capitulation. Some people might capitulate because they are not on long term (even when they declare themselves as "holders") and keep checking prices everyday, hoping for a reversal. The more they hope, the more they despair. A word of advice, try not to check the price everyday, and dont put all your hard-earned money into crypto.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:39:48 PM

actually this moment is a very good moment to buy as much bitcoin and cryptocurrency as you can because the current price of bitcoin is falling and very cheap.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:56:33 AM

Hopefully this will not happen because if the price of bitcoin in December falls again, it is certain that there will be a lot of losses, hopefully the price can experience a price increase because the pattern should be able to increase prices.
Febo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:34:06 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 01:01:30 PM by Febo

September is finally here. Lets hope we will be done with this issue now. Maybe might jump into October. Lets hope I was not wrong and bottom happens latter.  September to remember.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: