Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:35:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could Neo go to 10USD  (Read 843 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:54:33 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 06:07:34 AM by jamesashmore1964

It is a strong possibility!
People think Neo is wonderful.
Look at it NOW
I read a while back that the blockchain has fundamental flaws: I wonder if they fixed it!
Neo don’t care they have everyone’s money like so many shit projects. The founders are laughing at us!
The Neo team are doing nothing: Can they speak English?Huh
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 01:00:10 PM

Look at it NOW
I read a while back that the blockchain has fundamental flaws: I wonder if they fixed it!

NEO just like any other altcoins can move to any price level because the price of altcoins is determined by the forces of demand and supply. If the market forces are against any coin it can go down to any level. NEO is not an exception. I believe the flaws in NEO have been corrected in their last maintenance update of their website.

HOMT

Powered by,
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:03:30 PM

Look at it NOW
Neo don’t care they have everyone’s money like so many shit projects. The founders are laughing at us!
I guess PBOC has been giving a warning to the NEO team to refund all of the money from the investors. NEO has started from zero to hero and it could possible for NEO to go back to the zero again.

Look at it NOW

NEO just like any other altcoins can move to any price level because the price of altcoins is determined by the forces of demand and supply. If the market forces are against any coin it can go down to any level. NEO is not an exception. I believe the flaws in NEO have been corrected in their last maintenance update of their website.
Was there an official announcement about that? It seems a bit interesting to see

jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:04:32 PM

Look at it NOW

You are very diplomatic: I say it the way it is!
Neo s Flaws were unknown to many, good on you for having the knowledge to understand this unlike the bitches that keep saying Neo is so wonderful!
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:07:22 PM

Look at it NOW
I guess PBOC has been giving a warning to the NEO team to refund all of the money from the investors. NEO has started from zero to hero and it could possible for NEO to go back to the zero again.

Look at it NOW

Was there an official announcement about that? It seems a bit interesting to see

Not sure but I knew about it: They probably did a half baked patch:
Google it. The Neo developers are a discrace to blockchain.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:19:08 PM

It could go if there is going to be another hype going in the ICO section, especially in the Chinese ICO section.
Personally I think that the hype that was going on the ICOs is done and the networks that support ICOs creating are going to be slowly dying.
I don't believe in ICOs and I think that most of them are scams and the small part that are not scams are really hard to be found because the really large percent of those that are scams.
Also, NEO development is pretty much stopped and the new generation of cryptocurrencies users and newbies don't even know what is NEO and the legacy behind it.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:44:16 PM

It could go if there is going to be another hype going in the ICO section, especially in the Chinese ICO section.
Personally I think that the hype that was going on the ICOs is done and the networks that support ICOs creating are going to be slowly dying.
I don't believe in ICOs and I think that most of them are scams and the small part that are not scams are really hard to be found because the really large percent of those that are scams.
Also, NEO development is pretty much stopped and the new generation of cryptocurrencies users and newbies don't even know what is NEO and the legacy behind it.

Good input- Thank you: Very informative
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:50:24 PM

first, I say that NEO is altcoin that has good growth, but the weakness of NEO still follow bitcoin price, NEO like have no plan.

but if NEO rises from the abyss, then NEO will give you an advantage.

so, I think that NEO is altcoin which has good growth, but its growth still depends on bitcoin.

so, when you hope to get advantages from NEO, then you have to wait until bitcoin price rises.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:56:51 PM

To be frank anything can happen in this crypto space. You see NEO has been always great platform after the ETH platform. Everyone knows that ETH is preferred platform and NEO is always preferred alternative. So I barely doubt that NEO can go to such conditions and prices of $10 per NEO. I mean it has higher chances of getting upwards rather than going down.  Wink
However many times I get the feeling that NEO will actually start boosting up as the market breaks apart from the current bearish market. In fact this is applicable to most of the altcoins in the market.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:01:10 PM

Possibly, NEO might go under $20 but not under $10 unless there will be a shocking news that will affect NEO investors negatively. If that happens, a massive selling will arise and your hatred against that platform will go bigger for sure. How much money have u lost when you invested on NEO? Looks like you lost a lot. I hope that you will not eat those words on this post when NEO reach above $100. Mark my word, u will regret not grabbing those at its lowest price.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 02:02:25 PM

There's possibility for everything but $10 for NEO is highly unlikely at current moment as it's already in it's one of the lowest price in years.
For it to go around $10 bitcoin need to go below $2K. But this wave of depression is already matured and we are on brink of a rise.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:03:57 PM

I don't think a good cryptocurrency is being supported by biggest country in crypto world like NEO will be able to be dumped to $10 Smiley). At the moment NEO price is nearly $30 and if crypto market keep falling I think the lowest price that NEO can dump to is $20 Smiley. Don't waste your time to wait to buy NEO at $10 anymore Grin

jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:05:55 PM

Anything can happen in the electronics market, so keep your expectations and hold them for as long as possible. You will never lose if you are patient enough to hold them.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Donned

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:06:23 PM

So what's your basis? New BUG with NEO?
For now, NEO is still a good proxy for the cryptocurrency market.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
yerger

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:06:37 PM

I think that NEO is good coin. All we need is BTC price which recover and all of course that NEO price can go up again. But market keep going down again and again and also it make Altcoin in bad condition.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:07:07 PM

Look at it NOW

Now is the time to buy NEO, LIKE 100 NEO
because i can guarantee you that when NEO pumps, you will make about 50% - 80% profit back.

I think Neo are having it difficult due to the whale dumpings and we all have to hodl and buy the dip in this bearish period.
There are other altcoins too, like QTUM and WAVES, Which has the tendency to have 100% profit within 2-8 weeks.
allgetshigh

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:11:47 PM

NEO price depends on of BTC price. Therefore, we can see 10$ fo 1NEO if BTC will 3800-4500. And he will, very soon.
Only that makes no sense to buy a little NEO. You can buy 1000 or more and generate GAS. This is a dead project, which is completely controlled by the Chinese government.
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:13:55 PM

If the anchor reaches 10 usd, I am very happy that NEO uses blockchain technology to identify asset digitization, using intelligent contract for digital assets for self-management. Each virtual currency must have a wallet to store and trade with the virtual currency
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:16:18 PM

Everything can be right now. The market is vulnerable. In particular NEO has lost a lot of power in the last period. And I think NEO will not come back easily. Now there are very strong opponents.
nikoskakan

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:16:41 PM

not really!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: