Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:04:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could Neo go to 10USD  (Read 843 times)
KevenDabid

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:17:26 PM

I always don't believe in NEO, NEO is like shit, when you really use NEO wallet, you will find that it was too overrated, when a lot of people at the same time using NEO block browser or even collapse.

Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:20:32 PM

It is a strong possibility!
People think Neo is wonderful.
Look at it NOW
I read a while back that the blockchain has fundamental flaws: I wonder if they fixed it!
Neo don’t care they have everyone’s money like so many shit projects. The founders are laughing at us!

Crap speculation about the potential altcoin mate. This NEO project is next big project after ethereum as I know. So you do not need to worry that NEO will be reached to 10 USD. I expect the NEO to reach the 100 USD soon.
I think you guys are centralized crypto currency supports mate. Do you want to see the Ripple 0.05 cents in the market and people to go out of centralized to decentralized coins.
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:21:29 PM

I wish I could predict the market, but what I know is that I never thought we'd see Neo under $30 again, and I'm buying here.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ekdahlswart

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:29:21 PM

Yes, NEO could do that. But it can happen if the market already recover. this time, not just NEO which have bad condition, but all of crypto has bad condition. So if BTC has recover and start bull market, I think that NEO could rocket and reach 10USD aren't impossible.
NeonXL

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:37:37 PM

Yes, NEO could do that. But it can happen if the market already recover. this time, not just NEO which have bad condition, but all of crypto has bad condition. So if BTC has recover and start bull market, I think that NEO could rocket and reach 10USD aren't impossible.
Lol, not today. 10$ is impossible, 20$ support is very strong so 25$ is normal price today: no higher or lower. Also 25$ is very good price for buying, IMHO, 100$+ by 2018 winter

canhancut82

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:46:46 PM

omg. NEO is now priced at $ 28 it will not be worth $ 10. I bet it is. If the market is down Neo can not go to $ 10.
sponge_bob13

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:39:20 PM

I don't have much positive things to say about Neo. I am not willing to invest in this token as I don't find it worth investing. And about it price can reach 10USD or not it cannot be said with assurance. It may go there but will take much time for this.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:52:14 PM

Developers work to improve platform and product quality. They don't think about coin price and how to pump it, you must understand this. Also the market is going down, so do the NEO.
ApemQ

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:06:34 PM

until now I have not really understood the advantages of NEO, many say NEO good in the future, but I do not understand how they can say it is good, maybe anyone would explain to me about NEO.? who knows I am interested and buy NEO after that.
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 10:07:26 PM

Look at it NOW
I read a while back that the blockchain has fundamental flaws: I wonder if they fixed it!
Neo don’t care they have everyone’s money like so many shit projects. The founders are laughing at us!
blockchain does have a disadvantage but NEO still has a great chance of being able to have a high price, especially if NEO has more coin that powers it as a platform because I think the cause of ethereum has a high price is because there are so many coins that use it as a platform and people should buy ethereum for their fee

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:08:39 PM

Look at it NOW
I am also in the favor of coins which have dividends NEO is one of them. Like me all of the investors like it and with that I will say that yes the price of this coin will increase. I am in the prediction that the value of this coin will reach to $100.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 10:17:51 PM

Everything can happen, but i am going buy NEO for 30$ and hold till 300 at least. 10x growth can easily happen. Chineese blockchain supported by government can't be dumped to 10$.
There is a small chance to be dumped to this level.

Sparklins4u

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:29:18 PM

I don't see Neo going that low, the overall market is bearish but I don't think its possible for Neo to dip to $10
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:32:11 PM

Grin I was expecting that, but I do not think that would happen. NEO has a foundation that is strong enough today
cryptomagnate

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:37:07 PM

Look at it NOW

I think the general drop in price is not connected with NEO blockchain development, I think some of the flaws in Neo blockchain has been corrected in their latest maintenance updates. Price is a function of demand and supply which means the price of NEO can either increase or decrease depending on the demand for NEO. It could possibly go to 10 USD.
DJANAS

Activity: 219
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:45:59 PM

in Crypto .. everything is possible especially after this falling market we except everything

But 10$ ?? it's really Cheap
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:50:48 PM

High potential in 2019, if NEO does not have any improvement as the Chinese government continues to ban the cryptocurrency transaction, the NEO exchange rate may drop rapidly, even down to $ 10. And when the NEO is down to $ 10, this is an excellent opportunity to make a profit when the NEO recover.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:02:34 PM

I think price will be over $100 not $10 in next few months. Like all other altcoins neo price is also dumped heavenly right now and I can still remember that $30 use to be strong bottom price one year back so I don't think price will go further down from current price range.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 11:02:44 PM

in Crypto .. everything is possible especially after this falling market we except everything

But 10$ ?? it's really Cheap
Yea, I never even thought that they would touch that number, just imagine what they've been doing up to now and how much they've used to develop it, of course they will not let the NEO price below average

fumblingperch

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:47:50 PM

I think that NEO will not stoop so low, although this option is one of the possible scenarios. Now NEO just fell several times in price, as well as many other altcoins.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: