Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:51:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could Neo go to 10USD  (Read 838 times)
bontkoli01

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:00:35 PM

NEO coin is one of the promising coins in the market. There's a great possibility for NEO coin to increase in price. Let's see what happens!
boolean420

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:18:23 PM

No, I dont think that will happen. If you think so, still consider this: Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Diversify!
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:54:47 PM

You just bought the cryptocurrency NEO, but didn't give this money to the developers. Therefore, they aren't responsible for the course. The same as the developers of the ETH and other cryptocurrency. NEO can cost $10, just as the ETH can cost $200 and $300.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:59:33 PM

not really!

It is a failed project
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:26:09 PM

I didn't see any news that could compromise NEO. Of course, the price may fall because the whole market depends on the price of bitcoin. The second reason for the strong fall is the Chinese government.
There is maybe a national cryptocurrency and NEO maybe will have problems with legality. But this is all hypothesis and rumors now. There are working and planned exchanges that sell coins on NEO platform. I don't think that there will be a sudden collapse.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:32:41 PM

It is a strong possibility!
People think Neo is wonderful.
Look at it NOW
I read a while back that the blockchain has fundamental flaws: I wonder if they fixed it!
Neo don’t care they have everyone’s money like so many shit projects. The founders are laughing at us!
I don't think if there is any chance that NEO could drop that far.
the price right now just seem like buying ethereum att 4$ ^^
I would buy with all money if it drop to 10$
poorwhale

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:33:15 PM

I really hope so.. ill fill my bags when it happen..
hohuan101

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:39:16 PM

Look at it NOW
I read a while back that the blockchain has fundamental flaws: I wonder if they fixed it!
Neo don’t care they have everyone’s money like so many shit projects. The founders are laughing at us!

Hey guy, calm down first. Don’t be too panic. NEO will not return to $ 10. At present, NEO's prices go down because of the whole market, not just its own.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:56:24 PM

Look at it NOW

Neo Was good project when launched and widely support by chinese people , After complete ban by government , Neo pric was decreased by 50$ Approx . It can go Below 20$ Also
Bitcoin is king It cannot reach 2000$

Neo is same as other altcoins like ether , Ether clasic or Trx There is nothing special in this coins , owners of this coin can dump their currency any time . But bitcoin is not wprks on this way. Because we dont know who is creater of bitcoins
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:31:55 PM

Everyone knows that the neo cryptocurrency is often called the Chinese Ethereum, and it is not in vain, because these two platforms provide very similar functionality for their users. At the moment, about 80% of all blockchain projects and ICO are running on the Ethereum blockchain. But soon this picture should change, because there are platforms that can create a worthy competition for the Ether. The NEO platform is a direct proof of that. This platform is aimed at developers of blockchain projects from China, and you probably know how the Chinese love everything that is produced by their compatriots. This is the so-called support of domestic producers. When in mid-2017, China banned the ICO in their country, many experts said that they just started cleaning this area to go there more prepared and with its platform. And recently, there was information that China may lift the ban on the ICO in 2018.
Remat34

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:36:27 PM

There is high possibility of this if prices of coin keeps plummeting down the drain. As we all know, this current market bear situation is not actually helping matters at all. However, we have gat to hope and pray things get better before we see Neo and many other coin prices falling more.
ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:47:18 PM

Well NEO is a good project and I believe giving it time, it will fix all the issues they are facing and it will make the price of the coin to even go higher and even if the price goes below 10USD, it is a good opportunity to even buy more tokens and store it.
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:24:52 PM

Look at it NOW
I disagree with you. I think that this is quite a worthy project. And I think that now is the time to buy Neo. Everyone decides for himself!
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 07:27:21 PM

I think Neo will not fall below $ 22.

This token has good technology, cheap and fast transactions and investors receive GAS.

I hope that growth will begin in the near future and soon 100 $

yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:30:34 PM

neo based icos and projects are keep coming. so there is a natural demand to neo. whenever trend turns to bull neo is start raising like old times for sure. alternative blockchain projects have future.

turn the page
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:48:33 PM

I font think so. NEO is really a good crypto. You can see how to Neo grow up. You said the price of NEO. I agree the Neo's price is lower more, but you should look in the market this time, 'red color'. BTC dump, dump and dump more, FUD everywhere, any token is down the same and NEO too. I think this is good time to buy NEo
weertgilders

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:54:44 PM

Neo is hottest altcoin in the market right now. Two days ago I watched a CNBC interview where they had invited an expert guy in the cryptocurrency field to ask questions about the Bitcoin price predictions in the coming weeks. They asked him question about which is his best coin after Bitcoin and he said Neo. I personally think Neo is the next big coin in the market because China being one of the powerful economy in the world and Chinese government is backing Neo so this is definitely be a big thing, totally possible it will hit the 10$ mark.
Vaultitude

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:59:38 PM

Anything is possible right now.
feranmi2018

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 08:02:19 PM

I think neo is a good coin to hold on long term. But the market up and down fluctuations recently won't allow for massive growth in all the altcoins.
cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:12:42 PM

This is really tough to say with confirmation. Price of any crypto is determined with the flow of demand and supply. But this is true that price setting factors of NEO is doing better than other cryptos. So there is chance for NEO. Though this is not guaranteed. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: