Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:35:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO]MODULE-Cryptoeconomic ecosystem on a decentralized file storage network  (Read 26870 times)
erfen

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:40:44 AM

The Module is a blockchain-based platform offering an asset of free mobile device storage, because todays blockchains are centralized and complex in all crypto mining that requires computing resources and infrastructure.
it looks great but how can this be helpfull to all users? And why do we need this platform? Is module minable? Please enlighten me i want to know more abaut module

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
micmac08

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:11:34 AM

The Module is a blockchain-based platform offering an asset of free mobile device storage, because todays blockchains are centralized and complex in all crypto mining that requires computing resources and infrastructure.
it looks great but how can this be helpfull to all users? And why do we need this platform? Is module minable? Please enlighten me i want to know more abaut module
This also means that more information in needed in order for investors to know more about the project. The more detailed, the more investors will be attracted to the project.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:12:58 AM

This also means that more information in needed in order for investors to know more about the project. The more detailed, the more investors will be attracted to the project.
Will the mobile storage be secured and promotes better life for those will avail the program? If they do really have that kind of tech, will it be on the cloud or they have a physical site where everything is stored?
bitbouillion

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:54:31 AM

Do you have free GB on your mobile phone?
Contribute them to the our network and receive a reward in MODL tokens . Anyone can supply the network with unused GB on their device, tablet, laptop or PC and earn when others use this storage .

gandara2017

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:20:01 AM

i have read about the goal of the project is to create the module economic zone and one of the phase to make it possible is the MODL app which is the development of the prouduct and this is where internal testing of the beta version is planned for October 2018. i'm just really amazed with the plans of the team and their clear goal that will surely help the netizen.
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:23:52 AM

a very great platform plus a very bright team and developers behind module project is equivalent for a big success in the nearest future. this will surely patronize by the netizen. this project is highly recommended!
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:27:19 AM

The flow of the roadmap it is impressive. But what was the total supply of this project and also the ICO price?? I think its better if you've included these information in the thread. It is better to provide complete information in order for investors to fully trust the business.
they do update us in any information that we needed. you can check more of the other threads and you can check also their whitepaper for further information.
claire28

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:30:55 AM

who among you have already tried the platform of module? can you pls share with us your experience? because when i read their whitepaper, it really do catch my attention with their great and amazing project. that's why i ask, because i'm really interested with the project and want to have this.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:22:38 PM

who among you have already tried the platform of module? can you pls share with us your experience? because when i read their whitepaper, it really do catch my attention with their great and amazing project. that's why i ask, because i'm really interested with the project and want to have this.
Its not yet working they are currently in the public sale which is around $3,8m+ as of now. Accidentally i've click the website from one signature and brought me there and it was a blockchain 4.0 that made me curious.
Yes it was an interesting and we have to wait for their platform to be live especially the beta app that was planned for this October.
CoinKwoT

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:46:06 PM

Do you think that you will be able to compete with Callisto or EOS?
thereactor334

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:48:32 PM

the popularity of having cryptocurrencies offered by some companies has risen, and bitcoins can be used at some shops, etc but the required infrastructure is still under development and module want to bring cryptocurrencies into the mainstream. and the team really meet my expectations when it comes in giving out of the best platform among other companies who offers this. they really deserved to be supported by the netizen.
chewey1986

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:53:28 PM

Its not yet working they are currently in the public sale which is around $3,8m+ as of now. Accidentally i've click the website from one signature and brought me there and it was a blockchain 4.0 that made me curious.
Yes it was an interesting and we have to wait for their platform to be live especially the beta app that was planned for this October.
wow!!! i agree with you, and this project worth waiting for! we should support them to hit a big success and become on the top of the market. is there any updates when is their live presale? i'm very excited about it! hoping for the success of the team.
Khuletzky

Activity: 148
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:55:58 PM

The POSTT decentralized storage network can perform data storage and data transfer functions across two markets. The two markets are the data storage market and the data service market. A client and a miner determine the service price, form an ORDER in the market, and process each ORDER.
What is POSTT means and how is it differ from POW POS And others? what are the advantages of this platform among all conpetitors? Will this be the next big thing on crypto currency?

second the motion to this question! im trying to research what is POSTT,but suddenly i couldn't find any result. im so curiuos and confuse what does it mean and what is the advantage of it from pow and pos. Most of the token or coin i saw is pow and pos,and module is something different. Can you help us  clear this thing to us?

▐▐      OKEX.com     ▐▐     The Most Trusted Digital Asset Exchange    ▐▐
kaizer01

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:58:01 PM

module is for the better future of everybody!!! not only people living in developed countries will have the opportunity to participate in mining but all of the people in the community, even in the whole world, i think in the soonest time. and i'm sure that this module project will be the way wherein it change the life of the people in poorer countries enabling them to hold smartphones acting as miners and receiving rewards.
CoinKwoT

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:11:56 PM

Do you have free GB on your mobile phone?
Contribute them to the our network and receive a reward in MODL tokens . Anyone can supply the network with unused GB on their device, tablet, laptop or PC and earn when others use this storage .

Cool! Unlock access to download viruses and get for this token?)))
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:24:28 PM

Module is a project that makes full use of smart phone's unused data storage through the lease of unused storage and granting mining function. Does the mining function activates when users leased their storage or they can choose which one they can use?
DiVanah

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:35:15 PM

MODULE (MODL) - Innovative blockchain platform, based on PoSTT. The module platform allows users to mine and hire unused GB even from small portable devices, meaning that any phone owner can participate in the Module business and generate.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:16:40 AM

MODULE (MODL) - Innovative blockchain platform, based on PoSTT. The module platform allows users to mine and hire unused GB even from small portable devices, meaning that any phone owner can participate in the Module business and generate.
ohh so that's where the unused GB is used for, couldn't thought about that. Nice innovative idea about that. module's moves can be an upgrade in the system and the current market.
micmac08

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:37:26 AM

Is it like you are mining module token using your phone? If this is the case, then it will be a great way to earn token if you can use your phone in mining tokens.
gandara2017

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:30:59 PM

module project is helpful in many ways, you can save your data secured, earn money and at the same time get benefits from using their app. you can also check their whitepaper for further information and for you to better understand their platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: