Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:15:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO]MODULE-Cryptoeconomic ecosystem on a decentralized file storage network  (Read 26870 times)
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:40:20 PM

Had the most unpleasant of experience with withdrawing from Exrates. Took close to 24 hours before the payout could be approved and sent to wallet. Looks like they manually approve each withdrawal request. That's so shitty. If MODL's swap wasn't so close at hand, wouldn't have mind seeing it listed on IDEX, but since it wouldn't remain  an ERC20 token for long and the need to focus funds on developing the product, I guess we have to grin and bear with it

Exrates seems to have such issues which is not good but I guess this are all temporary. By the way, is there a definite schedule for the swap? I would also love to see MODL being listed on a better exchange after the swap process. Additionally, a listing on CMC would be great too. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:35:51 PM

Had the most unpleasant of experience with withdrawing from Exrates. Took close to 24 hours before the payout could be approved and sent to wallet. Looks like they manually approve each withdrawal request. That's so shitty. If MODL's swap wasn't so close at hand, wouldn't have mind seeing it listed on IDEX, but since it wouldn't remain  an ERC20 token for long and the need to focus funds on developing the product, I guess we have to grin and bear with it

Exrates seems to have such issues which is not good but I guess this are all temporary. By the way, is there a definite schedule for the swap? I would also love to see MODL being listed on a better exchange after the swap process. Additionally, a listing on CMC would be great too. Smiley
Close to 24 hours to approve withdrawal is not just an issue, it's a nightmare buddy. My thoughts went from hacks to exit scam as I kept waiting for the pantry exchange I had made to be deposited. Thankfully it came.

Have no idea when the swap is, but a new article just came out: https://medium.com/module/modules-postt-vs-proof-of-work-72478f2f49b0
lobat999

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:55:17 PM

Close to 24 hours to approve withdrawal is not just an issue, it's a nightmare buddy. My thoughts went from hacks to exit scam as I kept waiting for the pantry exchange I had made to be deposited. Thankfully it came.

Have no idea when the swap is, but a new article just came out: https://medium.com/module/modules-postt-vs-proof-of-work-72478f2f49b0

It seems PoSTT mining algorithm by the Module team could address mining power distribution often held by a select few. Hopefully it will be implemented successfully since everyone can have a chance to mine it even on their smartphones.
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:04:34 PM

It seems PoSTT mining algorithm by the Module team could address mining power distribution often held by a select few. Hopefully it will be implemented successfully since everyone can have a chance to mine it even on their smartphones.
I've got a bunch of phones lying about doing nothing. Would love to put them to good use mining something, Module seems to be the perfect, non-overheating, non-battery exploding option on the table. Don't know how much one is likely to be making daily though
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:46:37 AM

It is well explained article about mining and its kinds and differences and approaches to solve various issues this industry still facing. Module team is doing great work and exploring new ways to come up instead of relaying on existed ones. We need more enthusiasts projects like this to keep the innovation of Bitcoin and blockchain technology to new heights.
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:51:02 AM

It is well explained article about mining and its kinds and differences and approaches to solve various issues this industry still facing. Module team is doing great work and exploring new ways to come up instead of relaying on existed ones. We need more enthusiasts projects like this to keep the innovation of Bitcoin and blockchain technology to new heights.
If only we can get those "When exchange", "Why price low" section of the community to pipe down and follow the technology and cheer the project development along, that would be great. Most people forget that the community is actually the most important force behind price. A positive community helps a lot
lobat999

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:32:18 PM

If only we can get those "When exchange", "Why price low" section of the community to pipe down and follow the technology and cheer the project development along, that would be great. Most people forget that the community is actually the most important force behind price. A positive community helps a lot

Indeed! What is more appealing for this project that it could possibly lessen the energy footprint needed for mining as compared to traditional PoW cryptos like BTC, making it more environmentally friendly. Smiley
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:47:11 AM

Indeed! What is more appealing for this project that it could possibly lessen the energy footprint needed for mining as compared to traditional PoW cryptos like BTC, making it more environmentally friendly. Smiley
Lower energy footprint definitely is a good selling point for mainstream consumption considering the fact that mining most cryptos is well beyond the reach of most folks - hardware, power, cooling, and maintenance costs. PoSTT makes mining extremely cheap and accessible
lobat999

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:43:42 AM

Lower energy footprint definitely is a good selling point for mainstream consumption considering the fact that mining most cryptos is well beyond the reach of most folks - hardware, power, cooling, and maintenance costs. PoSTT makes mining extremely cheap and accessible

Additionally, if that technology would be implemented successfully, then other projects might use the same mining algorithm which could have a greater impact for the good of  our environment.
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:51:28 AM

Additionally, if that technology would be implemented successfully, then other projects might use the same mining algorithm which could have a greater impact for the good of  our environment.
Let's just look at whether the technology really works or not, and certainly we all hope that the technology can be applied and to be more clear, just follow the news and its development

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:50:13 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2019, 04:14:14 PM by Bowtiesarecool

How are you guys liking the wallet interface screenshot Koji uploaded on telegram. Saw it has a menu for purchase and wondering what it could mean? Use to purchase more crypto or real-world commerce?
lobat999

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:37:14 AM

How are you guys liking the wallet interface screenshot Koji uploaded on telegram. Saw it has a menu for purchase and wondering what it could mean? Use to purchase more crypto or real-world commerce?

Seems like the devs are getting more serious improvements with the platform development and that is awesome! The wallet looks user friendly and I think that "Purchase" button could either of the two instances that you've guessed but it would be best if the devs could clarify it by themselves. Imho.
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:28:27 PM

Seems like the devs are getting more serious improvements with the platform development and that is awesome! The wallet looks user friendly and I think that "Purchase" button could either of the two instances that you've guessed but it would be best if the devs could clarify it by themselves. Imho.
Yeah, they sure are. The first two months after ICO was one of the most uncertain I've ever had the pleasure of facing. The negativity surrounding the listing and subsequent dump by hunters really rocked the boat and tested faith. Glad we've gone past all that now
lobat999

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 10:32:24 PM

Yeah, they sure are. The first two months after ICO was one of the most uncertain I've ever had the pleasure of facing. The negativity surrounding the listing and subsequent dump by hunters really rocked the boat and tested faith. Glad we've gone past all that now

Indeed. Its very reassuring to see some development screenshots in their Telegram channel and I thought they are doing real progress. I would be glad if they could make the Beta testing open to the public?
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:38:59 AM

That is next step to open beta version for public testing by inviting people just like any other project. I will say they should start involve people we can see lot of people are very serious and believe in the success of project. That screenshot confirms that even slowly but development is moving forward. They may have their own plan and want to stick to that.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
lobat999

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:55:22 PM

That is next step to open beta version for public testing by inviting people just like any other project. I will say they should start involve people we can see lot of people are very serious and believe in the success of project. That screenshot confirms that even slowly but development is moving forward. They may have their own plan and want to stick to that.

Yeah, I guess I trust in the team's decisions with regards to development that I'm not even anxious and wonder if when they will list in an exchange, rather, I hope they continue to develop the platform first before any listing takes place. Imho.
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:50:56 PM

More development update from the team on telegram. Finally got a proper look at the wallet on an android phone - I believe. I'm really starting to wish this beta test has been more opened to accommodate more of the community. This teasing is killing me
lobat999

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:27:18 AM

More development update from the team on telegram. Finally got a proper look at the wallet on an android phone - I believe. I'm really starting to wish this beta test has been more opened to accommodate more of the community. This teasing is killing me

I agree! Am also very excited to see a blockchain platform coming from the Japanese which are well known to be very capable people so that they also called this project as a "Japanese Blockchain 4.0". Smiley
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:03:46 PM

Fresh off the printing press, Module has another update for the community. This one deals with MODL tokenomics and has an interesting piece about the difference between a coin and a token. Have a read HERE
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:22:09 PM

Fresh off the printing press, Module has another update for the community. This one deals with MODL tokenomics and has an interesting piece about the difference between a coin and a token. Have a read HERE

Although the team is active and working hard to achieve their goals in coming days. I think presence on good exchange make the growth healthy and help to build a big community. I hope they increase their speed to make this possible to make it list on good exchanges who have good demand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: