Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:57:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO]MODULE-Cryptoeconomic ecosystem on a decentralized file storage network  (Read 26878 times)
erfen

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 02:38:25 AM

no update and team too lazy make this thread alive
and finally 7days before presale end its still didn't hit softcap sofar $2 million till now.
Maybe they are more focus on developement that will surprise us soon so far i find this project good as a starting ico they have more important thing to do lets give them a time
heru ardhianta

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:27:42 AM

no update and team too lazy make this thread alive
and finally 7days before presale end its still didn't hit softcap sofar $2 million till now.
Maybe they are more focus on developement that will surprise us soon so far i find this project good as a starting ico they have more important thing to do lets give them a time
I think the project MODULE can do it all because his team also had plans for the project in the future
micmac08

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:46:08 AM

We know that the competition in the cryptoworld is very hard. What is the advantage of the system of Module in other platform?
  I think they have the advantage of being new into this market. Investors may have a chance to review and study their recent works and stats.  Ompared to those that's been here for a long time and doesn't even have a goal.

Being new to this market is not an advantage, being long in this industry will give a trust to people who are in crypto, I think the advantage of this project will be the system itself, it has some features that the other crowdfunding doesn't have and that's what makes this project unique.
They team behind Module will be able to add more features in their platform in the next few months or more. Looking forward for more update on this new project.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:02:23 AM

We know that the competition in the cryptoworld is very hard. What is the advantage of the system of Module in other platform?
  I think they have the advantage of being new into this market. Investors may have a chance to review and study their recent works and stats.  Ompared to those that's been here for a long time and doesn't even have a goal.

Being new to this market is not an advantage, being long in this industry will give a trust to people who are in crypto, I think the advantage of this project will be the system itself, it has some features that the other crowdfunding doesn't have and that's what makes this project unique.
Well certainly you have a point in that. Being a new industry does have its cons and pros but if you want the people to patronize your project or platform, the team should be prepared from the criticism's and other factors that can pull or bring them down.
gandara2017

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:08:34 PM

Exactly, the potential of module in becoming the most used platform is depends on the users and the investors into it, maybe it can afford to have some good investors if they continue to develop the system, most importantly the process and transaction in it, using block chain technology, it will be easier to achieve.
truth! and another way for them to achieve the success they wanted is to ensure that they will meet the satisfaction and needs of the netizen. if this will happen, no doubt they will get the full support of the people in the community, recommendations also will follow.
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:13:23 PM

I joined your telegram channel! , I want to be updated on some of your progress, Module has a good future ahead, imagine a platform that used blockchain system to achieve a certain goal in managing data space and have a decentralized file storage network while earning are the good features of its product. Hoping for some developments soon.
wow! the platform of module sounds good for all the people in the community. kindly educate me further for their services and to the benefits that we can get in joining to their team. and how can i join in their telegram channel? pls let me know, i'm looking for a company that will satisfied me with the services they offer that's why want to learn more about their project.
jtbmine

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:23:14 PM

there are some problems that cryptocurrency are facing such as power consumption of POW and centralizaton of POS that's why there are companies who are working on improvement on a daily basis and module is one of the companies that is made to solve this problem and to remain inside the conventional framework of blockchain.
jameskarl

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:29:24 PM

Project looks really and really strong. Looks like the member of this project are give all the best to success this project. I think if the member hardwork of this project, this project will be successful in the future.
domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:24:22 PM

In this sense MODULE will apply the correct decentralization, a very brilliant idea, very fast improvement, good teamwork, $ 3 6 softcap approach, hopefully the target for soft cap and Hard cap is achieved, Presale will end in 5 days.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:22:52 PM

I guess that this is another promising project the we investors should invest. They do have a unique platform that would really attract more investors. Good luck Module Team!
yes, i agree with you! this is a great opportunity to us so we shouldn't miss it. let's support their team and recommend this to our family and friends. hoping for the success of this project!
claire28

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:27:15 PM

if we join in the module project, i heard that the team gives benefits if we use their app. this is a new project and i have heard a lot of good things about them. is there any possible risk in joining their team?
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:29:17 PM

By using a distributed storage networks it will a offer significant advantages compared to server-based cloud storage, because they are more resistant to data hacks. Module considers the safety of the users offering a cost-effective platform.
thereactor334

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:31:36 PM

if we join in the module project, i heard that the team gives benefits if we use their app. this is a new project and i have heard a lot of good things about them. is there any possible risk in joining their team?
i think an investor should become a risk taker. because no company that hit a big success in just one click. if you have read the whitepaper of module project, they are strongly recommended that investors who are willing to participate in the ico should read and understand the risk factors before participating.
chewey1986

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:34:51 PM

the goal of the module project is to create the module economic zone for the people in the community, to use a publicly available blockchain to connect the changing world for the better future of everybody. we should support this project!
kaizer01

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:40:20 PM

i have read the whitepaper of module and want to share that this project is suitable for storage of sensitive information. this is what we are looking for, a company that offering such platform and service that keeps our personal information in a safe or secured storage. by the use also of this, we can be used this to store information that should be kept as a secret to others.
ahn.joe

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:46:21 PM

i have read the whitepaper of module and want to share that this project is suitable for storage of sensitive information. this is what we are looking for, a company that offering such platform and service that keeps our personal information in a safe or secured storage. by the use also of this, we can be used this to store information that should be kept as a secret to others.
module is design and create to store sensitive information because its distributed storage that keeps data in fragments in many different places and be kept secret from others.
ahnohang

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:04:22 PM

and by combining blockchain technology and module, the secret sharing, one can expect higher security and convenience that netizen are looking and longing for in a company. in this way, blockchain can be used in various fields such as finance, distribution, supply chain, official document management etc.
Khuletzky

Activity: 148
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:09:56 PM

And this concept make their project more interesting. And since they said,they are offering a solution on the blockchain's problem nowadays,i would to suggest to everyone that we should support this project . They might be the answer for everyone's problem in terms of blockchain technology.

▐▐      OKEX.com     ▐▐     The Most Trusted Digital Asset Exchange    ▐▐
gandara2017

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:11:22 PM

if i were to invest in the module project, can i get benefit from it? what are those benefits? and if i will share or recommend this to my family and friends, can i get also benefits from referring it?
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:17:07 PM

i have seen the module app image of the team in their whitepaper and it really catch my interest. we can able to check in the information on storage space of the device, lended storage, time etc by using the app of module, check the number of tokens mined, transactions, management of deposits and withdrawals without even falling in line in the atm machines or banks.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: