Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:35:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is so positive (100% HODL)  (Read 2310 times)
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:47:01 AM

i don't know man, for bitcoin more good news like more adoption doesn't correlate with the increase of money, but the bad news about bitcoin will quickly plummet the price of btc. So with any news that's going around especially the good one, i don't bother that much, cause i know it's will pump eventually.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:01:47 AM

i don't know man, for bitcoin more good news like more adoption doesn't correlate with the increase of money, but the bad news about bitcoin will quickly plummet the price of btc. So with any news that's going around especially the good one, i don't bother that much, cause i know it's will pump eventually.
This is true, if you go back 4-5 years ago, you will see that nothing will stop Bitcoin from gaining its ground. There maybe negative news along the way but notice how the price of Bitcoin starts to recover 2 to 3 months after a drastic fall. sometimes you will just scratch your head when you panicked and sell then see how the price recovers. Whales are just staring at their computers and saying gotcha for those who sold at bottom price.
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:11:35 AM

Sure the price of bitcoin increases continusouly from yesterday. The bull run of bitcoin starts and market is in green. It's a very happy and positive news for bitcoin holders. So don't sell your bitcoins now because the price will have rapid growth in future. Keep hold on your bitcoins for some time surely the price will sky rocket in future. At that time your profit will be more and more. Hold it with patience will give more benefits in future.  
biogesic

Activity: 168
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:16:08 AM

LOL Don't make the same mistakes again hodling thru loses. Make the best out of these runs.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:57:35 AM

I'm very excited. There are so many good news past few weeks. Just look at this:

Bitcoin and ethereum are not securities
Binance Expands into Uganda Opening Its First Crypto-Fiat Exchange
LINE Launches Bitcoin Exchange
Law Firm Confirms Tether Conspiracy Was Fake News
IRS-CI Joins International Effort To Fight Tax, Cryptocurrency And Financial Crimes
Coinbase Says It Has Green Light to List Coins Deemed Securities
World's First Bank-Backed Crypto Exchange Finally Opens to the Public
SEC FLOODED WITH POSITIVE BITCOIN ETF COMMENTS

More good news from China
Bank Regulator Proposes Chinese Crypto License In Research Paper

And more
Amazon, Microsoft, and Alibaba: How three leading internet giants are using blockchain
Facebook Can’t Keep Up the Fight Against Crypto: Non-ICO Ads Allowed Again
South Korea Reveals New [Positive] Crypto Regulatory Guidelines
South Korea to Loosen Crypto Rules in Cooperation With G20 Directive
Coinbase Custody is Officially Open For Business
Major League Baseball is going crypto

While weak hands are selling BTC at 6000, Cryptocurrency Firm Circle Sees Institutional Interest Spike 30%
Blackrock, World’s Biggest ETF Company Exploring Cryptocurrencies, Which may Skyrocket the Price

Do you see it? I won't predict price action in this topic, but the one thing I'm pretty sure because of it: at least I will HOLD. A lot of positive things is happening right now and we are not so far from the deep. 5k? 4k? Doesn't matter. Market reversal is a question of few weeks. And we'll see a new global multi-year uptrend, guys. Still bullish on crypto.  Cool

--

If you like my post, press +merit. Thanks

This good news will bring the market to a positive value, especially In bitcoin technology which Is obviously Increase Into 10% In just these week. If this will continue even atleast the last week of these month, Its a very good news for those still hold on It because they earned huge profits all of these postive happening.
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:16:27 AM

The correct forecast was made at 29,06,2018. : D Now 18,07,2018 and the price of bitcoin is almost 7,5  thousand . We watch the market turn in the direction of growth and now the price will skyrocket and the rush will be huge. Of course, positive news only pushes up the price and many big capitalists are already naive to buy bitcoins. I think all the Crypto currency will also go up-you can also look at good  ico projects.(Look at the EON -I liked it)

coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:27:33 PM

Market is positive with reason: Coinbase got approval to trade with securities, Mastercard  got licence for offering
BTC transactions with their credit cards, ETF decision for BTC is close, G 20 meeting as well.
The market is excited and prepared for good news and the prices reflects that positive momentum.
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:04:58 AM

Yes that is true, lots of positive news about bitcoin but the other side i feel that altcoin are now declining due to demand in bitcoin which is now turning in green.
We should take this advantages to continue holding for the better income in the near future.

The altcoins isn't declining, but it was just dependent on how bitcoin will have to go further its value. Green signals indicates pumping price and its demand of bitcoin shows positive changes of value, so if we may see alts were falling at lower value that's only a part of the corrections period. Hodling at 100% assurance could be the best strategy right now and this can be a perfect choice to have.

The market prices right now is currently increasing slowly and it was still the best time to hold your coins and wait for the higher prices to come out before selling.
anonymous2020

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:02:31 AM

I'm very excited. There are so many good news past few weeks. Just look at this:

IRS-CI Joins International Effort To Fight Tax, Cryptocurrency And Financial Crimes

And more
Amazon, Microsoft, and Alibaba: How three leading internet giants are using blockchain

While weak hands are selling BTC at 6000, Cryptocurrency Firm Circle Sees Institutional Interest Spike 30%
Blackrock, World’s Biggest ETF Company Exploring Cryptocurrencies, Which may Skyrocket the Price

Do you see it? I won't predict price action in this topic, but the one thing I'm pretty sure because of it: at least I will HOLD. A lot of positive things is happening right now and we are not so far from the deep. 5k? 4k? Doesn't matter. Market reversal is a question of few weeks. And we'll see a new global multi-year uptrend, guys. Still bullish on crypto.  Cool

--

so many good news for crypto industry, now is the time to buy crypto especially bitcoin,, the price is pumping so lets buy while the price is low because in the next few months maybe we cant afford to buy when the price reach high..
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:15:40 AM

Yes that is true, lots of positive news about bitcoin but the other side i feel that altcoin are now declining due to demand in bitcoin which is now turning in green.
We should take this advantages to continue holding for the better income in the near future.

The altcoins isn't declining, but it was just dependent on how bitcoin will have to go further its value. Green signals indicates pumping price and its demand of bitcoin shows positive changes of value, so if we may see alts were falling at lower value that's only a part of the corrections period. Hodling at 100% assurance could be the best strategy right now and this can be a perfect choice to have.

The market prices right now is currently increasing slowly and it was still the best time to hold your coins and wait for the higher prices to come out before selling.
Much preferred to hold and see much bigger value incoming months, after this big news was spread we seen that there's really a good effects, maybe not new investors to join in but holders to hold tightly and don't bother with some fluctuations, we are heading into positive acceptance and holding our coins will bring good opportunities to gained decent  profits.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:44:29 AM

And more

--

Yes I saw the increasing valuation of bitcoin and finally after the lots of controversy and after the hatred of so many of people, finally the valuation of bitcoin has been increasing again and I guess , the valuation that is deflated to a very low extent so this increment in the valuation of bitcoin is so appreciating and now again it’s users getting trust over bitcoin and moreover the market is also looking so good and positive and this is really a very good news for all the bitcoin fans
sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:19:04 AM

Market is positive with reason: Coinbase got approval to trade with securities, Mastercard  got licence for offering
BTC transactions with their credit cards, ETF decision for BTC is close, G 20 meeting as well.
The market is excited and prepared for good news and the prices reflects that positive momentum.

I agree, With so much positive news happening to bitcoin there is no doubt bitcoin market beyond doubt will hit its all time high hopefully at the end of the year. We already hit $8000 as of now as i see bitcoin is on a bullish trend possible pullbacks but i'm positive we hit again it's all time high soon...

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:39:50 AM

Yes. Currently BTC prices are rising sharply, and rising to over $ 8000. Even though the BTC is rising, the ETH is not going to go up, although the market is recovering, suggesting the value of the ETH coin is going down and let's consider before investing in them.

coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:47:45 PM

Yes, I think the market is starting to recover. Finally, the long-awaited correction of the kriptocurrancy currency market returns. A sharp increase in capitalization and an increase in trading volume gives us hope again. Most of them are investing back into cryptocurrency and we will get more profits.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:00:22 PM

Good prediction.
Listed all the positive things that could happen and it is working out well by now.

+2000 USD now since this posts and the bull market cannot be stopped by now.
I am just worried with other currencies and it seems like they are still in bear mode.

Could also be a good thing if they will sell it for bitcoin.
Nonie

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 04:58:12 PM

yes it's really great to hold all the bitcoin rising prices better to invest now I see the volume in the dominant bitcoin coinmarketcap with this amazing 45% price up $ 2000 in the last few days yesterday

Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:15:59 AM

Of course it is still not the time to sell the coins and feel the cash. We are only in the $8000 figure right now and this will go up as well so why not to claim some good profit in the end than to earn little right now. That is why they say when you are in the crypto market; you should be patient and believe in the progress. But this rise was much needed because so many people had been calling the technology a scam. Besides, the growth is always slow in Bitcoin so it will take some time for the market to boom.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:27:15 AM

Yes, now the market is growing again, again, we will see the value of BTC and other altcoin increase to the moon. This is my second wait.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
jessica2020

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:31:09 AM

Yes, lets be positive in holding our profit in the market. The value of bitcoin is now increases, this is a good prediction that the market will going well.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:15:42 PM

Their are a lot of positive news for cryptocurrency in this media. i still believe that in the coming months, their would be more positive fundamental news that would surely make more investors to come into the market and buy cryptocurrencies and i believe that the price of coins/tokens would grow significantly over the long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: