Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:24:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Way forward from the bearish market  (Read 389 times)
OluwaTosin10 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:09:41 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 12:53:47 PM by OluwaTosin10

I have been thinking, despite the  adoption, partnerships etc yet market keep going down

It is unfortunate the crypto market turned in to a dumping ground instead of a value generator atimes due to lack of knowledge by investors.

Too many scam/yahoo/fake ico’s came on the heels of eth success. So people started ico hopping gradually lowering expectations post ico from 100x to 10x to 1x now.

Right now it opens at ico price and goes down. A few exceptions are always there.

Companies also got greedy and started raking in 40 million USD for a shit idea they got and no MVP.

Imagine the eth ico was 16 million only. Do you see the difference in the quality of people/companies collecting funds? It is learning curve for all.

The money supply did not expand. The companies that build their business in this downturn may see higher prices. Others will go away if they bought lambos and enjoyed big team dinners at the company expense as there is no easy way to do a secondary ico in these markets. They can only dump tokens and eventually dump the company.

OluwaTosin10 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:46:36 AM

Way forward.......

Centralization ..we need regulation ....hmmmm
I can list many ICO that frizzle out in due time.
Imagine binance listing fee is $1m the list is endless

...and we are talking of centralization ...

.greediness is warming up for us.....

Shit has to stop

Self airdrop has packed eth and left ...so many headache in crypto

Lemme coman be going

My conclusion has been for all of us to keep learning and reading for the best way to go forward......

Crypto aches now
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:00:22 AM

I see a lot of sense in this
Even though your idea is not properly arranged; it is one of the problems faced in this recent crypto worlds

We can only do the right things and be smart in our portfolio to prevent bankruptcy

Other than that I guess there is little that can be done in retrospective
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 11:43:54 AM

Way forward.......

Centralization ..we need regulation ....hmmmm
I can list many ICO that frizzle out in due time.
Imagine binance listing fee is $1m the list is endless

...and we are talking of centralization ...

.greediness is warming up for us.....

Shit has to stop

Self airdrop has packed eth and left ...so many headache in crypto

Lemme coman be going

My conclusion has been for all of us to keep learning and reading for the best way to go forward......

Crypto aches now

This is very much correct
A lot of project have turned it into. Business venture
Whereby once the token lists on exchange; they take the profit and dump the project
Which has caused so many downtrend as they dump the eth earned molestly

A proper review for icos will be the best solution we can proffer
Matic

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:01:00 PM

I have been thinking, despite the  adoption, partnerships etc yet market keep going down
It is unfortunate the crypto market turned in to a dumping ground instead of a value generator atimes due to lack of knowledge by investors.
 Too many scam/yahoo/fake ico’s came on the heels of eth success. So people started ico hopping gradually lowering expectations post ico from 100x to 10x to 1x now.
Right now it opens at ico price and goes down. A few exceptions are always there.
 Companies also got greedy and started raking in 40 million USD for a shit idea they got and no MVP.
 Imagine the eth ico was 16 million only. Do you see the difference in the quality of people/companies collecting funds? It is learning curve for all.
The money supply did not expand. The companies that build their business in this downturn may see higher prices. Others will go away if they bought lambos and enjoyed big team dinners at the company expense as there is no easy way to do a secondary ico in these markets. They can only dump tokens and eventually dump the company
This time is not the easiest one for everybody of Us, but anyway I believe that it would be apart of tokens and eventually pump on the company's very soon.

xws

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:05:45 PM

When the trend in the market begins to change, trading on the stock exchange will begin to look like a bull market. I expect that the market will begin to stabilize at the level of December, maybe earlier, it's difficult even to say exactly the next year.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:09:18 PM

The money supply did not expand. The companies that build their business in this downturn may see higher prices. Others will go away if they bought lambos and enjoyed big team dinners at the company expense as there is no easy way to do a secondary ico in these markets. They can only dump tokens and eventually dump the company.

Yes,scam ICO's is one of the reason for the people losing interest on crypto currency investment because now  days 9 out of 10 ICOs were scam so many people are getting lose their money from investing on it.But it is their fault to invest on to scam so they need to get the knowledge of crypto currencies before investing so then it will become well discipline investment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:14:24 PM

I dont think regulations can bring an end to the corruption. Even fiat gets corrupted now a days and there is no way to stop it perfectly. So dont expect that will change with the regulations coming in effect. Whats happening is market is being played with the once will who has got huge pockets. People with greedy minds are coming on the same boat and robbing people with the ICO's. Yes all is true but what next? Regulate it? If yes then how ? Wont the regulations changes ultimate discovery of freedom? Yes it will and thats why we are again on the same page what can be done!
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:34:11 PM

I think this is the very reasons why most of ICO's right now are struggling to meet the desired hard cap, investors are very cautious in determining a good ICO because we have seen already the different situation that involving scam project.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:53:12 PM

I dont think regulations can bring an end to the corruption. Even fiat gets corrupted now a days and there is no way to stop it perfectly. So dont expect that will change with the regulations coming in effect. Whats happening is market is being played with the once will who has got huge pockets. People with greedy minds are coming on the same boat and robbing people with the ICO's. Yes all is true but what next? Regulate it? If yes then how ? Wont the regulations changes ultimate discovery of freedom? Yes it will and thats why we are again on the same page what can be done!

Yes I believe you are right
And I’m sure you are referring to the Whales as the once with huge pockets which are  directing the te Nd of the altcoins and also taking advantage of the greedy people in this crypto space

The how and methods to regulate it will be first to ensure a 90% in ico scams by reviewing every project
And also Ethereum Blockchain needs to help us the general user and stop issue contract address for free

There has to be some regulation regarding creation of new tokens
I’m sure that will help every scammers stop that bad act
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:57:00 PM

And I see the metrics are changing currently. At this era, it would be very difficult for any "shitty" project to collect so much funds. People have started investing wisely, and it's somehow good that way. If the fraus and scams reduce, people will truly believe crypto and it'll be better.
OluwaTosin10 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:30:46 PM

When the trend in the market begins to change, trading on the stock exchange will begin to look like a bull market. I expect that the market will begin to stabilize at the level of December, maybe earlier, it's difficult even to say exactly the next year.

Everyone believes the market will experience a bull one, but at the same time there has to be an end to this fake and fraudulent icos
Lets all stay positive and hope the market experience the upward trends thats is well deserved after numerous positive news have came in place in the last few weeks.

Hopefully, ETH AND NEO, joins in the big uptrend too.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 09:27:30 PM

And I see the metrics are changing currently. At this era, it would be very difficult for any "shitty" project to collect so much funds. People have started investing wisely, and it's somehow good that way. If the fraus and scams reduce, people will truly believe crypto and it'll be better.

Yes you are correct about this
About numerous frauds
People have started looking up and digging up information before investing in any project
So I believe the better times are arriving

Where we chase off the fraudsters
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:00:49 PM

I think this is the very reasons why most of ICO's right now are struggling to meet the desired hard cap, investors are very cautious in determining a good ICO because we have seen already the different situation that involving scam project.

Yes you are right, alot of icos lately do not reach their softcap and vanish into the thin air, because investors are smarter and they make every conservative researches before investing in any project whatsoever,

And i think this is good for the development and eradication of scam and fraud icos.
The wiser everyone becomes, the quicker we end fake icos.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 01:44:59 PM

I agree i think Eth ico and project itself is a prime example of a quality ico and project, we do not need anything below that mark, Eth took off after the ico and the team wasted no time to lauch their blockchain, yokenization and smart contract ecosystem, all this also make the value of eth to grow like a rocket, on the other hand i think downtrend is almost over and uptrend is highly expected to start now.

OluwaTosin10 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:38:08 PM

I agree i think Eth ico and project itself is a prime example of a quality ico and project, we do not need anything below that mark, Eth took off after the ico and the team wasted no time to lauch their blockchain, yokenization and smart contract ecosystem, all this also make the value of eth to grow like a rocket, on the other hand i think downtrend is almost over and uptrend is highly expected to start now.

I think the start of ico is a prime problem sample
Most projects raise more than they need and still end up not making any product or services as stated andbit ends up been an abandoned project

There needs to be a review soon
MoeKaloolon

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:32:57 PM

The best way for us to move forward from the bear market would be for us to keep buying into the coins now that the prices of the coins are down. If there is enough demand to balance out the supply of coins in the market then the prices will start  to recover again. Support for the coins is what is needed now.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:47:07 PM

Today we have decreasing interest of people about blockchain technology, so even good project can not bring you 10x or 100x just after crowdsale. So the problem is not about the quality of projects, I think.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:49:57 PM

I agree with topicstarter! there is a ICO boom now, and everyone try to sell any shit, serving under the beautiful sauce. I'm actually surprised how much money projects are raising even in such a bearish market, seeing how much scam there has been lately. And I always wonder why they need so much money to develop a product.  It's a shame that investors are generally poorly protected from this scams, regulation is urgently needed. It's not fair that investors go through KYC, but the creators don't publish their data publicly, although for me these people should do it in the first place! We need to know our "heroes" in person. Then they'll be less tempted to run away with our money.

arun9900

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:16:20 PM

mindsets to help you stay calm and play dead when the Crypto market takes a swipe at your returns last phase, Crypto prices continue to drop, but slowly. As low prices and good news starts to attract investors again, bear markets start to lead to bull markets.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: