Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:50:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My Future in Crypto  (Read 7174 times)
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:55:29 PM

I am engaging with cryptocurrency for over a year now and there are countless times that I planned to give my full time with this industry and quit my job because I earned thousands dollars and some missed big opportunities not selling those altcoins when it reached their all time high. For me, being a full time crypto enthusiast is not a bad idea if you know how it works and you have different strategies how to maximize your profit like engaging with bounties, airdrops and tradings. Always keep in mind your back up money in the real world to support you in times of bear market where cryptocurrencies are in red.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:57:45 PM

Yes, I am 100% sure that the future of cryptography and distributed registry, bitcoin and all these technologies, in General, very large trends and prospects await us in the future,and I believe that this should be sought
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:59:52 PM

Crypto can give a really good future if you really work hard and believe on it because crypto is very young mind that but it can give you millions easily but it's very risky.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:03:28 PM

Everything is always subject to the same laws of existence. Without a knowledge base, which can be obtained by studying the materials (they are enough on the Internet), you will not be able to rationally and carefully make a decision when studying projects. To get knowledge you need to spend your time, which can be obtained by taking it away from sleep/work/time with family, etc.
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:08:04 PM

Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
I believe that the crypt will exist and it has a great future. I quit my job almost a year ago and do not regret it at all. Now we see the market decline. But I'm sure that in half a year we will again return to an upward trend
kostagr33k

Activity: 309

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:11:57 PM

Quitting a job is easy, but where are you going to get Fiat? I believe that a successful person should have several sources of income.
arjanenako

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:13:28 PM

At first joining in this community is a tough challenge due to rules that are so much strict, you need to create an account then get failed until you get an account and finally registered here. Then you need to study the terms that are using here such as "Crypto" "HODL" "BIG WHALES" etc... Then after you get stablished working in crypto in bounties you can do your job while doing bounties because you well managed your work.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:26:40 PM

Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
You should always put in mind that cryptocurrency is volatile in nature so, the possible income you might get from engaging in cryptocurrency is not fixed (your income depends upon the price of bitcoin in the market) meaning, it will never give you a stable income.  I am a great believer of cryptocurrency and its possible role in the future.  But for me,  it is still practical to have a stable source of income and make cryptocurrency as an additional source of income.  

Crypto might give you a better future but it requires time, patience, proper understanding and as what you said, you have to learn every day before you will achieve that.  
bridgeport

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:29:58 PM

You know quitting your regular job for the sake of crypto work is not a good idea because if you notice that there are times that crypto had been struggling to keep the value at its height and even bounty campaign also in chaos, it is really good for a sideline job not for security tenures.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:38:30 PM

For the jobless cryptocurrency are giving opportunities to get an decent job learning until understand how to get job herein crypto, for the people have a job i suggest don't leave or quit in your regular job they can learn and study what is crypto all about as currency by giving an hour everyday in your free time.

malahivet930

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:39:55 PM

You can not rely on crypto as a wellspring of lasting and stable wage. This applies to any circle in crypto: airdrop, abundance, exchange, trades. In both of these things, you may fall flat or need to sit tight too yearn for a merited reward. A few coins got as reward for the execution of errands, may not before long show up on the trade or don't show up by any means.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:44:01 PM

You can't do it. Cryptocurrencies are a very unstable asset to be the main source of income. Those who do not understand can pay dearly in the future. I know people who took loans from banks to earn on the growth of bitcoin prices. I can't even imagine what they're feeling right now. Real jobs should remain the main income. This will give you a guarantee that you will not die of hunger in old age.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:53:05 PM

You can't do it. Cryptocurrencies are a very unstable asset to be the main source of income. Those who do not understand can pay dearly in the future. I know people who took loans from banks to earn on the growth of bitcoin prices. I can't even imagine what they're feeling right now. Real jobs should remain the main income. This will give you a guarantee that you will not die of hunger in old age.
Yes, for now cryptocurrency has not fully entered our lives, do not quit your job. If you want to make money or airdrop, then this is usually a bad idea. If you want to start trading in the market, then be prepared for the fact that the market is very volatile.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:00:23 PM

Crypto can give a really good future if you really work hard and believe on it because crypto is very young mind that but it can give you millions easily but it's very risky.
It is risky but if it is real, i mean if this project and speculations which people are making everyday will be true, it will be just a good and easy way to become millionaire.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:03:34 PM

I personally think it is not practical to leave your job and focus on crypto although everyone is basically entitled to their own freedom to do whatever they want. But since the market is still not that steady and stable, crypto should not be a priority if you have a regular job. Anyways, you can just do trading at the same time while you are still working and it is just a matter of time management.
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 04:04:57 PM

There are 168 hours in a week, and you only spend 40 hours at a full time job. Do you really think that this doesn't leave you enough time for crypto as well? My opinion is that it's best to have a stable income for your job, and also do crypto because it's enough time in a week to do both of them.

Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:07:17 PM

You do not have to go into the world of crypto currency for the sake of popularity. Choose your path. Choose what you are well versed in and the business that you love
Chulahk

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:16:06 PM

There are 168 hours in a week, and you only spend 40 hours at a full time job. Do you really think that this doesn't leave you enough time for crypto as well? My opinion is that it's best to have a stable income for your job, and also do crypto because it's enough time in a week to do both of them.

Nice idea. Multi-tasking is a good way to gain more money. Maybe its tiring, but everything will be worth soon. Pair it with patience and hardwork and for sure you got what you want. No need to rush to gain, you only need to work hard and multiply your focus on the things that can help you improve your life and blessings will come. Everyone has a good future in crypto if you value it and lend a support and time on it.
gbale

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:33:39 PM

crypto has a good future but my advice is not to leave your main job because sharing time in those two worlds is something fun.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
xyandrobot

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:36:32 PM

Crypto is only used as an investment only. and I joined the world of crypto to save and invest. so the salary from real work I use only 10% to buy crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: