Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:24:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My Future in Crypto  (Read 7173 times)
caoboinhacso

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:19:54 AM

Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

If you are newbie, you'd better spend a litte time to accumulate more knowledge daily beside do your main job. Now, I am doing this two work at the same time and gradually I feel I love the cryptocurrency market and be considering to spend all my time to do everything about crypto in the near future
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Merugu

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:23:52 AM

for us krypto is also a good investment that we use in the long run, because for us krypto is also our easy way to generate many advantages, especially now the price is still cheap, so I think you can get luck in the future.
wowkapo

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:35:32 AM

A few years ago, I did . I dedicate all my free time to crypto . I earn only on crypto
supergorg27

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:39:57 AM

In every moves in crypto you have to analyze the techniques needed for you to become successful, you have to take the risks either you will win or lose here so better learned from all your experiences.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:51:37 AM

Yes you are right. We all believe in cryptocurrency and it will be our future. But leaving everything behind is nothing but a bullshit. You may treat crypto just as a stock market. You can also involve in it even while continuing your other job.

cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:06:42 AM

Good wishes if you keep studying crypto.
Crypto is able to provide exceptional for us and very much the science we can take behind us to study crypto. I strongly support that crypto journey towards the future.

olenka.1988

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:19:00 AM

Well, selling the crypt earned is certainly stupid, because it grows every day and live on what we sell and earn the wrong choice, we need to work more

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MOOLYACOIN.IO ║ World's 1st Comprehensive Global Digital Startup Ecosystem (https://www.moolyacoin.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:19:50 AM

Good wishes if you keep studying crypto.
Crypto is able to provide exceptional for us and very much the science we can take behind us to study crypto. I strongly support that crypto journey towards the future.

And besides while you study about the crypto currency, blockchain technology you can grab the opportunity to get an extra income through joined in bounty campaign. Honestly most of people here in crypto are first reason is to gain profits, yes it's true but of course we need to study and learn about crypto on how's the technology development.
Gromx

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:22:30 AM

You need to spend a lot of time and money to study the cryptocurrency and the technology underlying it.If you have a basic job-do not throw it.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:24:22 AM

I will have a good future in crypto and I'm saying this because I know someday I will see the fruit of all my hard work and sacrifices. Now that I'm just a beginner here in crypto industry I'll make sure the I'm doing the right thing when it comes of learning the crypto knowledge and no shortcuts or whatever. And by the time I'm fully aware of this kind of system I'll make sure I'll become of the best trader in the world.
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:27:11 AM

Cryptocurrency worth every time and resources you can spend on it.  Having said this,  you must realise that cryptocurrency is still developing and adoption is rather slow.  You may still do your joy and funnel your resources to cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is the future!

weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:03:41 PM

As for me, you could try to take cryptocurrency as a full-time job if you feel it brings you more satisfaction/ money/ spare time/ whatever (underline:)))) You  say you have a reasonable job, so if you don’t feel like quitting it, then don’t do it.

Tejas05
Copper Member

Activity: 560

NextPakk

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 12:14:02 PM

Do not give up your job, you can devote some time daily towards crypto, that is what I do. We do not know when this market is truly accepted worldwide, so stick with your current routine work and devote additional time towards crypto.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:10:07 PM

Just like OP, I too don't have any offline job before joining cryptos and even till now. So I have time to do my Cryptos works 24-7. I think if one have a good job, you should not quit it for Cryptos. You should find a way to manage both and do crypto like part time work.
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:15:48 PM

Of course , you should not give up everything, it is enough to spend a few hours a day . you can drop everything when it gets enough cash flow . But to just quit is unreasonable

I do agree with you. Quitting on your regular job is not a great step at first. As you mentioned, at least once your cash flow is already stable in doing cryptocurrency and you were able to manage your finances already. You have good savings already. And if you don't really like your job, then by all means quit. It's not healthy as well to stay on a job that you don't love. Happy earning. Smiley

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
megaflux7

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:33:50 PM

Cryptocurrency is not there yet. Anything can happen. Leaving everything to focus on crypto is not the best unless you have really made some massive profits running into hundred of thousands or millions of dollars from crypto. If that is not the case please keep your job and do crypto on the side.
crestella

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:38:09 PM

Are you sure crypto is your future, how much profit do you get so you believe crypto is your future? Do not believe it easily if it has not yielded real results.
blindminer

Activity: 360
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:25:55 PM

Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

I think the biggest mistake if somebody leaves the job is just to work on the crypto industry like following a bounty campaign project. moreover the waiting time and the results are sometimes not as expected. but different if someone that has knowledge and insight moreover master the techniques of crypto trade. this can be a counterweight

So you are saying that you would not recommend someone to leave a job just doing bounties but use other income streams like actively trading for profits? I think if you have gained a lot of insights and can turn that into something bigger than your day job then go for it.

wowprolol

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:08:57 PM

I don't believe in crypto enough to quit my job. )
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:27:43 PM

I still believe in crypto even this time all my asset is red but my faith and analysis give me suggestion to keep hold and wait, I'll do that for good. But depend my life into crypto world is wrong, real job ( off line ) is more important because crypto is just alternative income not the main. You can do anything because your option your action your risk, crypto is alternative, trust me.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: