Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:03:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My Future in Crypto  (Read 7183 times)
Nipun22

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:40:44 AM

I don’t count crypto as a source of permanent and stable income. I believe in this technology but I don't think it is wise to take crypto a full-time job unless you are a full-time crypto trader. It is clear that more and more people are interested in it, and I think it has a good future.
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:47:07 AM

If you quit a job for spend all of your time at crypto you should be ready for big dissapoints. Crypto income can be much bigger than regular job income, however it can be much less. It totally depends from you and your knowleges. I can only wish you good luck and don't give up.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:50:38 AM

Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

Everything is walking toward the crypto, time will bring to all the things that are easy but still safe, and crypto has two very important simple values. Although it may not be perfect, but they have started from now.
Adreman23

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:02:35 AM

Why quitting your job if you can do both crypto and working in a company. You can earn big profit in crypto but there was a time crypto are down. You cannot earn big profit from bearish market like this time. If you are family man how  can you provide the needs of your family in this bearish market. So quitting job for crypto is not reasonable.

Shikamaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:04:33 AM

Very worried, is crypto able to really make sure their products are safe, or at least safer than the original currency? All is still a big question until there is one thing that is convincing.
diytho

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:11:30 AM

My Future in Crypto has progressed from now on, which was less now better, because crypto can give us more benefits. the future with crypto is very useful, we also have to believe and believe that crypto can change our lives in economic terms. today crypto is better towards the best with its participants or members.
Endank

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:15:52 AM

Still do not know, what kind of concept of a crypto, because the community was still comfortable with the original currency.
They may still lay to believe something called crypto.
dedens212

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:40:20 AM

I am an ordinary employee in a private company. My career is hampered because I am just a high school graduate. It's been 10 years I worked but the result is not enough. Then I joined the crypto hoping to get another income to meet my needs. Although Bitcoin has given me something but I have not intended to leave my job. I am still waiting on whether I will succeed or not at Bitcoin.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:31:50 AM

Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

I understand the reason why it is good  if you don't have a job before joining crypto. It is because we have to put a lot of time to learn crypto on our own. Yes i believe in crypto that is why I already spent a year in crypto and i am still here still committed to it but i will never give back my precious job. My job is always my back up if i need money.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Kent Kermit

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:53:00 AM

Crypto currency is an AMAZING opportunity to earn money. If you have the brains for it, you can try and earn 1000$ a day by doing a lot of work at start, and then just letting the market do it's job. But, it's not for everyone. There can be a lot of scams and you can end up bankrupt too. There is a lot of risk involved. If you're smart enough, you can live off of crypto and lead a pretty good life, but crypto is unstable and can be disastrous at times. Having a safe job with job security is always beneficial. Crypto as a side job while working at, let's say a cooperate office, is probably the most stable, middle clase life you can lead.
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 08:10:34 AM

Follow what your heart says to do. But when you are still beginning to learn all the ins and outs of cryptocurrency, its better don't quit yet until you are fully equipped to face the real battle and already is earning constantly and have set aside enough fund to start a traditional business on the side maybe. It's all up to you at the end of the day. It's risky. But it's all worth it especially when you have given your 100% effort.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
saelernet

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:26:20 AM

I want to immerse myself in the crypto world. To give him all the time. But in fact I get work for 4 hours. This is along with the investment by bounty companies. I don't know what to do here all day.
HauntOne

Activity: 177
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:35:15 AM

If you quit your job, then in order to make good money you need to pump your account with merit, learn English, learn how to shoot videos ... in general, fully participate in the bounty (and not only one)

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:48:57 AM

Dear friend, you are struggling in this scenario., but maybe i can share with you my experienced. First, i have a fulltime job, which lately i decide to resign from my fulltime work in order that i can focus on crypto., and just now i realized that it is better to have a second source of income rather than leaving my permanent source of income, i work at night in crypto, and during daytime i do my fulltime work. I mean lets just be realistic that crypto is not an overnight success of profits, we cannot predict in it. i believe in crypto but i can predict what the market may bring.

Olgdanil

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:51:29 AM

Be careful the world of crypto-currencies draws people deeper and deeper. Leave the opportunity to get back into real life.
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:14:37 AM

The income from the cryptocurrency is very unstable, but it gives an excellent opportunity not to be tied to a particular place or time. I can work while sitting by the laptop on the beach.
baby25

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:21:08 AM

for me i'm really sure that crypto will be one of the reasons of my success in the near future. i see this as an opportunity for me to support my financial needs especially for my study.
Luntik45

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:06:13 AM

Of course crypto has a good future , but I could not leave my main job instead of crypto
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:14:37 AM

I think the biggest mistake if somebody leaves the job is just to work on the crypto industry like following a bounty campaign project. moreover the waiting time and the results are sometimes not as expected. but different if someone that has knowledge and insight moreover master the techniques of crypto trade. this can be a counterweight
optimusprimalh

Activity: 141

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:17:37 AM

I will just be involved, invested money which I follow every day, it's my hobby now too. I like reading about crypto news and the knowledge will be very useful in the future. I don't plan to stop with crypto, absolutely.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ ███  █    Telegram   Twitter   █  ███  Ⓞ fluzcoin
█  █ █  █  The Intelligent Retail Currency █  █ █  █ 
Backed up by global retailers Legally compliant Non-speculative
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: