Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:15:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ethereum classic a scam?  (Read 170 times)
Davidbugs2

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:26:57 PM

This is like the same shit what happened to tron today, i believe both tron and ethereum classic are fair coins and some people just trying to go nuts over them. I dont know why some people always hate good projects and bash about them.
huyennhat204857

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 04:01:07 PM

ETH is not a scam coin, so Ethereum classic is also not a scam coin, too. You can understand that ETC is a child of ETH. But it is a good coin to hold or not, I don't know that.
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:07:18 PM

It's certainly not a scam as it is the original chain developed by the ethereum. Ethereum was later hard forked from it's own chain for some improvements and to counter a huge hack of ethereum and make the hacked coins worthless. But a group of ethereum users and developers resisted it and stood together for the hackers (ethereum's version) and called themselves ethereum classic.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:30:21 PM

Don't give a serious look about this if this token and bounty is not for you there are others out there that can sure have a good, decent and polite admins and may have become a true potential if you would research on it, Well the Admin on the bounty of ETC had a serious problem I really think he's judging girls will have a weak hands then sell all ETC when the time has come, Or racism that girls should not be the one engaging in trading and handling the household choirs, In my opinion each sexes have their own unique ability and each have different aspct in life so treat them with respect.
Vandemos

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:00:34 PM

It's certainly not a scam as it is the original chain developed by the ethereum. Ethereum was later hard forked from it's own chain for some improvements and to counter a huge hack of ethereum and make the hacked coins worthless. But a group of ethereum users and developers resisted it and stood together for the hackers (ethereum's version) and called themselves ethereum classic.
in my opinion ethereum classic will not be a scam,
because this is a branch of pure ethereum,
but if etherzero, it might be a scam
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:14:04 PM

I joined the telegram and i was immedently harassed and banned by “CowOperate” because i was excited about coinbase adding ETC and i said i think it will become a $100 coin… a few other community members made the same statment but i was instantly banned and trolled by “CowOperate” who is a admin… How does someone like him become in charge of a community like this? CowOperate is not professional at all, he is a troll and he appears to hate females since he banned me, my sister, AND my friend… all of us are females…He is a VERY hostile and unreasonable admin, and im sure he is the reason why the group only has 8K members. He is selective banning people (females) without NO good reason at all. I have screenshots to backup my claims

All i want to do is join the telegram channel and communicate with community memebrs about ETC, but this “CowOperate” person absoloutly hates me with no apparent reason and trolls me… is he apart of the ETC team?? How did he becomes a telegram admin? He is a bully and even the ETC community is very quiet because he is trigger happy with the ban button and nobody wants to talk… can a ETC dev please reply i really want to know why is he a admin there?? he is ruining the ETC Image.

Since its foundation, Ethereum Classic (ETC) has repeatedly outperformed the trading volumes of other top-end crypto-currencies.
High liquidity allows us to determine that the digital currency has prospects for development.
Bitcoin_Makers

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:35:38 PM

Ethereum Classic is not a fraud. You most likely violated the rules of the group and for this you were blocked. If you so desire, register a new telegram account and join this group from it.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:38:28 PM

Of course not, the Ethereum Classic project is a very serious project, which in turn was created earlier than the usual ETH, since ETH is the ETC fork, I think that you remember this story with the hacking of ETC
Valay9836

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:09:50 PM

Everything is so superficial and not a fact . It may just be communication between people with their opinion
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:10:05 AM

I think the group you have joined scam itself instead of ethereum classic. You may stay away from such scam groups that may harm you through misinformation. In fact ethereum classic is a good and potential coin, and I want to ask people wanting to invest in cryptocurrency invest in ethereum classic without any fear. Coinbase has also announced to adopt the coin. It will reach the moos in the coming days.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:29:15 AM

I joined the telegram and i was immedently harassed and banned by “CowOperate” because i was excited about coinbase adding ETC and i said i think it will become a $100 coin… a few other community members made the same statment but i was instantly banned and trolled by “CowOperate” who is a admin… How does someone like him become in charge of a community like this? CowOperate is not professional at all, he is a troll and he appears to hate females since he banned me, my sister, AND my friend… all of us are females…He is a VERY hostile and unreasonable admin, and im sure he is the reason why the group only has 8K members. He is selective banning people (females) without NO good reason at all. I have screenshots to backup my claims

All i want to do is join the telegram channel and communicate with community memebrs about ETC, but this “CowOperate” person absoloutly hates me with no apparent reason and trolls me… is he apart of the ETC team?? How did he becomes a telegram admin? He is a bully and even the ETC community is very quiet because he is trigger happy with the ban button and nobody wants to talk… can a ETC dev please reply i really want to know why is he a admin there?? he is ruining the ETC Image.

It's just impossible for me. I think that most likely this coin will be close in value to the Ethereum And is not able to replace it. to skam it is not exactly true
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:03:49 PM

I think not. Good cryptocurrency that can work as an alternative to Ethereum. I would love to invest a large amount in it
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:07:31 PM

Is ethereum classic a scam?
Yes.

z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:11:05 PM

Who told you that, ETC is like ETH, 2 Blockchain is similar in all respects but until the second hard fork version at Ethereum 1,920,000 block proceeds to refund all the money in DAO funds of investors are stolen. I think the manager just teases you
ehiozuwa

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:15:00 PM

Ethereum classic is not a scam, it is not one of those projects that ran an ICO to collect funds from the public, it was forked from ethereum, the admin. may have acted unprofessionally anyway but etc is not scam
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: