Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:18:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin go under FBI investgation  (Read 415 times)
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:00:55 AM

I think it will if it holders continuously use it in illegal purposes, though there are only some holders doing it but it will still affect everyone. But it is indeed good for NBI to check it so they will know what Bitcoin really is and holders are just abusing it and not Bitcoin perse.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:25:14 AM

Who then investigates the legalized fraud called Quantitative Easing?
Bitcoin price increase is compatible with nature. It breaks no rule. Example of  this: You find a "piece" of Gold and decide to sell it. People value Gold because it is  scares, attractive/shiny, unique, and last long... These features would make your buyers to want to pay good price for the Gold and price goes up.

With Central Bank's Quantitative Easing:    You bring in a magician to magically multiply the piece of Gold into a thousand pieces. This is not possible in real World. Except maybe in the spirit realm.

So which deserves investigating?
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:59:23 AM

For me, there is no reason for them to investigate. Its just online job, and no illegal substance or trading here.
there is a reason ever wonder why most of the countries ban bitcoin because criminals take advantage of its anonymity and bitcoin is widely used on dark web so yeah lots of criminal is using it.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 11:31:54 AM

Well of course they will investigate Bitcoin and sue it under the full extent of the law.
They'll put Bitcoin in jail for sure and everyone will be sued for being complicit for its crimes.

I've personally been contacted by the FBI already and they've assigned me a personal agent, just as Gentlemand mentioned.

I thought this sort of stuff was common knowledge?

Now off to my meeting with the HYIP cartel, they're offering free drinks and snacks I've heard.

Doterti

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:44:35 AM

Well of course they will investigate Bitcoin and sue it under the full extent of the law.
They'll put Bitcoin in jail for sure and everyone will be sued for being complicit for its crimes.

I've personally been contacted by the FBI already and they've assigned me a personal agent, just as Gentlemand mentioned.

I thought this sort of stuff was common knowledge?

Now off to my meeting with the HYIP cartel, they're offering free drinks and snacks I've heard.

The bitcoin has a FBI INVESTIGATION so that it can give security and approved by legal so that someday the government and other companies would invest and trust this industry to have a better economy and progress.
budismile

Activity: 293

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:01:47 PM

Bitcoin went from $1 to $10,000 in 9 years. Never been heard of.. and Bitcoin got $350,000,000,000.  Roll Eyes

HYIP cartel is most likely using Bitcoin for their 200% profit per month HYIP programs/ponzis.

Will FBI investigation come to Bitcoin ??

Which is my question, how does the FBI check Bitcoin? while Bitcoin security is decentralized!
Who will be the suspect when the FBI can investigate Bitcoin? while Bitcoin is just a tool.
Is not the investigated user?

The FBI will find it hard to be able to investigate Bitcoin, as we know bitcoin is just an investment tool that can be used by someone. so it would be very wrong, if the FBI investigates Bitcoin.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:10:41 PM

Bitcoin went from $1 to $10,000 in 9 years. Never been heard of.. and Bitcoin got $350,000,000,000.  Roll Eyes
Oh wow how you got all those numbers? Its just in your mind dude.

HYIP cartel is most likely using Bitcoin for their 200% profit per month HYIP programs/ponzis.
HYIP don't invest any of the money they collect, they just pay old investors with money from new investors. They are scam from start and never intended for a legit operation.

I think a elite team of hackers and computer experts is already established by FBI to disrupt bitcoin network because there is no any kill switch which FBI can pull just like liberty reserve.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:35:12 PM

Bitcoin was always under investigation, regulation etc. - so? Bitcoin is still unbeatable.
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:45:00 PM

Even if you buy or pay for goods with bitcoin, there is no reason to hold you responsible. In bitcoin transactions there is no information who transfers to whom and most importantly for what. This is the main point of bitcoin is in its anonymity. Intelligence agencies must do their job, but they will not be able to bring ordinary people to justice.
sakahayang

Activity: 414

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:11:26 PM

For me, there is no reason for them to investigate. Its just online job, and no illegal substance or trading here.

The FBI is American property, while Bitcoin belongs to the world. The FBI can work or investigate cases if the case is in America, as for the case of bitcoin in every country. it is unlikely that the FBI should investigate every country, although they can investigate there must be a certain permit from every country and that too is impossible.
albantani

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:22:12 PM

The FBI is American property, while Bitcoin belongs to the world. The FBI can work or investigate cases if the case is in America, as for the case of bitcoin in every country. it is unlikely that the FBI should investigate every country, although they can investigate there must be a certain permit from every country and that too is impossible.

It is unlikely that the FBI can investigate Bitcoin, because Bitcoin does not belong to a person, a group and a country. but bitcoin can be used throughout the country, this is a very clear distinction.
which can investigate bitcoin cases is the United Nations, but the United Nations is only for peace and not for the economy. so in conclusion no one can bring bitcoin to the law table.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
bountyheroo

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:22:27 PM

cool
Ico President

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:23:31 PM

I hope no!!
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:40:46 PM

bitcoin can be use in illegal activities it is no wonder that it will be investigated. many exchange sites today have KYC this is to know their costumer.
112tigra112

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:21:10 AM

I have heard already that bitcoin has been examined and researched in the White House, so for me is just a matter of time when they would get close to bitcoin and wanting to deal with it.
elachious123

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:30:30 PM

This is mostly possible in developed countries like United State of America, but as for my country Nigeria there is no plan for such thing as investigation of bitcoin
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:51:02 PM

This is the main point of bitcoin is in its anonymity.you may some correct about some HYIP cartel using bitcoin for profit but all these are just hoax and until we all see a tangle information about this, we shall keep witnessing many more hoax.
classictee

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 02:06:06 PM

This will depend on country and the type of security they operate. More so,  bitcoin is a bpickchain and it is decentralized. No one knows who and who operates it's. Then you should recall that not only one country uses bitcoin

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
DenSamui

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:09:59 PM

In any case, the federal security services of large countries, I'm sure for a long time already studying the market of crypto currency and bitcoin. And it even seems to me that they have everything under control, but they do not interfere with this system yet, since it does not damage them yet.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:03:19 PM

I believe so. How an FBI investigate if there is no  fraud happens. If there's fraud in transactions, or illegal activities then that's the signal for them to step in  my opinion. But on suspicious  activity, I don't think so. Maybe they can.

Open for Campaigns
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: