Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:55:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What Exchange do You think we hit first?
Coinmarket - 18 (26.5%)
Cryptorush - 28 (41.2%)
C-Cex - 5 (7.4%)
Newaltex - 2 (2.9%)
Mintpal - 15 (22.1%)
Total Voters: 68

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]▬►►[CRA] ★★★CryptoApples★★★▬►►KGW★★★Stable 700MHash Net◄◄▬  (Read 47133 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoApples (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 02:25:48 PM

Everyone here who will do advertise CRAPPLES Coin, his posts will be deleted. This coin has nothing common with us and also its future. Do with it what you want HAPPY Revolucion - BUT Elsewhere, not here Wink
leduc

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:27:38 PM

cant acces official pool
CryptoApples (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 02:32:23 PM

Novahash - stop writing anything, you are done here Wink i will delete all you posts, we do not want have your shit here
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:33:15 PM

It's funny how the dev calls community take over illegal and people who did it thiefs. As I understand, their code is based on Bitcoin and Litecoin code created by other devs an dreleased as open source. You cannot take an open source software, do a few mods, call it yours and treat it as a closed source software. That's what I call stealing from open source. Once your code is out, it belongs to the community. If you don't like it, then create a full code yourself from scratch.

My pool http://cra.novahash.org was announced as a third official pool before the dev cocked up the launch again. My pool turned to CRApples since.

I had a funny conversation on Skype with CryptoApples dev - dev admitted that he lost control of the coin, but was hoping that his premine will stay intact. I explained to him that the community will remove his premine, there is no problem in doing it - it was done to eTOKEN. Then the dev asked me to explain a bit more how premine can be deleted, because he did not understand the technical part of it. Well, I am not a programmer myself so I don't know how ecxactly it was done. After dev realised that premine can be deleted he started crying that they spent a lot of time on the coin and it's not fair. The dev also asked my advise on what to do. I suggested to join the community run CRApples and explain himself to the community - why he delayed launch, what the problem was and so on, but he was more worried about premine rather than coin future.

This morning the dev wanted my pool to switch back to CryptoApples. And here is my answer - the pool will stay with CRApples.

dude... so if your at work.. and you really work your ass off... and your boss makes you do overtime... you would be oke if someone else runs away with a little paycheck? gtfo

If you don't understand open source, you should stay out of the open source community and code.  Bitcoin-Litecoin and every other variation is open source code.  So quit talking about "people running off with your work".  The CryptoApple team "ran off" with with Bitcoin and hundred's of other coin's "work" to create their version.  Open Source is Open Source.  You can't change it.  And if the CryptoApple teams is keeping their source code private they are in violation of the licensing agreement that they used to create their coin.

+1

Thanks wpstudio for support

thats not the issue here... the issue here is that some ignorant people are fucking raping someone elses coin... i dont give a fuck if its open source or whatever... this is about respecting someone elses work (maybe its not much.. but still) youre just a bunch of kids who didnt get what they wanted in time... so started your own little spammig/scamming/raping coin

So why don't you respect Bitcoin and Litecoin work? This coin is based on their code, so in your terms - CryptoApples is a spamming/scamming/raping coin Cheesy

no man.. THEY made adjustments... THEY did... THEY put time in this project...  not you.... yes its a copy of btc/ltc... but they adjusted it... not you... not anybody else...

lets turn this around then... what if you started this thing... and what if someone else just rips you over after 10 min. because of one stupid mistake? you would be absolutely oke about that?

what if your pool fails.. and ill hack your pool.. and gonna own it.. you would be oke?

By hacking my pool you will break the law, by copying open source software and running it I don't break the law - big difference. Grow up kid!

no you dont understand dude... yes its opensource... WHO GIVES A FUCK! its about using other peoples efforts... and by hacking your pool i wont break the law... at least not in my country...

so its exactly the same if you ask me...

it was just an example of course
Shepherd

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:38:09 PM

How to mine this coin when there is no pool? It's seems that oficial pool is down or what?

Home - H2O Official faucet Please help an old shepherd to find his flock of sheep and a young shepherdess
DNotes  DXaABU4q6Mq5D9qEMTSU3rqY1TCtzVF9Nn         LTC: LPM3sfPfBAmXsoN7u6sQTwiFzoJpoEAFG6
MINT: MtKsn4h3v31T4vknHj1DSdfhhPn8DLBNce LEAF: fckMPwrA3nJD1pYpHxnpCXpzp48FbthuLm  DGB: DFxLE8U8Hfe5eggxw2NpG3jTHP12HEUqB6
CryptoApples (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 02:40:09 PM

yes it is down now, hold on it will be fixed Smiley the problem is on datacenter. We are contacting the support.
Zeeks

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:49:30 PM

Why did my post get deleted?  Huh

I saw some others disappear too but not sure what they were about. My comment was on the huge premine, I think it's too large. The large premine altcoins usually don't get far since everyone will accuse you of greed even if it's set aside for bounties.
CryptoApples (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 02:52:37 PM

I saw some others disappear too but not sure what they were about. My comment was on the huge premine, I think it's too large. The large premine altcoins usually don't get far since everyone will accuse you of greed even if it's set aside for bounties.

Part was used as a rewords for people, who signed for wallets, part was used as a bounty for exchange and part for pool operators.

How to mine this coin when there is no pool? It's seems that oficial pool is down or what?

Now you can mine there http://115.28.100.17/index.php

this pool is working !
wpstudio

Activity: 660
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 02:53:16 PM

Please Read http://opensource.org/faq#evil - Do not delete.  It is important that everyone involved in this debacle understand open source code.
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:54:52 PM

The diff  was around 11 before the pool went down, which had ~3/4 of the hash. Even with the only pool down the diff is still at 9, so somebody out there is still raping this coin. The wallet keeps loosing connections so not even with solo ming. If the dev wants community support he should at least provide some working nodes.
Zeeks

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:55:51 PM

Part was used as a rewords for people, who signed for wallets, part was used as a bounty for exchange and part for pool operators.

Right, I'm sure. But time and time again we see that huge premine is a bad way to start. It's the low premine coins which get anywhere these days. Also the difficulty looks really wonky.
CryptoApples (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 03:00:40 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 03:24:20 PM by CryptoApples

Why did my post get deleted?  Huh

The diff  was around 11 before the pool went down, which had ~3/4 of the hash. Even with the only pool down the diff is still at 9, so somebody out there is still raping this coin. The wallet keeps loosing connections so not even with solo ming. If the dev wants community support he should at least provide some working nodes.

and there they are:

rpcuser=usernamehere
rpcpassword=rpcpasswordhere
server=1
daemon=1
gen=0
rpcport=56089
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=46.36.37.55
addnode=pools.animusgs.co.in
addnode=94.23.169.21
addnode=183.87.156.69

bwfighting

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:03:06 PM

f**k, your Official pool is down, waste my hashrate there! personally, i don't trust *.in website, it is just proved again!!!
CryptoApples (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 03:07:28 PM

f**k, your Official pool is down, waste my hashrate there! personally, i don't trust *.in website, it is just proved again!!!

We have secondary pool: http://115.28.100.17/index.php
CryptoApples (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 03:16:38 PM

OFFICIAL POOL IS ONLINE AND RUNING !!!!!!!!!!!

FOR WALLET SYNC FASTER USE CONFIGFILE FROM FIRST POST
CRA_Dev_Sid

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 03:18:05 PM

Hello mate, sorry for the downtime but the pool is up now Smiley
anush3070

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:18:30 PM

AnimusGS Pools are Back Up and Online!!!

http://pools.animusgs.co.in/cra/

CLOSED!

Only Existing Customers will be Served.
justin399

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:40:47 PM

animusgs down again........... Angry
Pustul

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:46:57 PM

Could you please make the github repo public so we can make linux wallet?
CryptoApples (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 03:54:51 PM

Could you please make the github repo public so we can make linux wallet?

Sure the link in first post is now working
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: