Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 05:30:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Safety can not come to the bitcoin investor  (Read 1725 times)
banoi

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:58:06 AM

Please boldly. I trust the joy will come if you try to invest
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:08:23 AM

Risk is associated with all kind of investment. Somewhere it is high, somewhere low. So bitcoin investment also has some risks which is to take for making a handsome profit.
Yes, you are right, not only in investing have risk but also in real life is full of risk cause you need make a decisions sometimes to make you lose. Investing in bitcoin you need to be brave and confident to face all risk cause the price of bitcoin is unstable it takes time and patient to wait before you gain a high profit.
Safety is the thing that the weak people want. because in fact the rich of bitcoin and other investments. sacrifice and dare to take
risks in order for them to make a bigger profit. you know for rich you must dare to take risks and get out of your comfort zone
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:31:49 AM

We take risks when we hold bitcoin for a long time. But if we correctly assess the situation and sell bitcoin at the right time, we will always make a profit.

KriptoA
Copper Member

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:36:26 AM

That's why i choose bitcoin. If it is too safe for investing in bitcoin, people worldwide will choose it without any hesitation. As a bitcoin investor, i always want something adventurous
stefy77

Activity: 658
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:41:14 AM

But only I see many more risks in the status quo arising from financial tyranny, fake democracy, exploitation work and fraud risk in every sector?
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:49:30 AM

Safety can not come to the bitcoin investor. Nothing and absolutely safe. Everything has its own risk, its danger. No one knows what tomorrow will be like. Only know that if we do nothing then there is no danger nor money
riskrisk

yes you should not do anything for investment and crypto, even more so to make a post here. I guess it will not make you rich, because you are afraid to speculate and do not want to get involved. my question, why are you here?
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:53:27 AM

Safety can not come to the bitcoin investor. Nothing and absolutely safe. Everything has its own risk, its danger. No one knows what tomorrow will be like. Only know that if we do nothing then there is no danger nor money
riskrisk

No investment is safe, nothing is sure in life. So yes, we need to be ready for everything that can happen. There is a risk in investing in bitcoin, but that risk is pretty much acceptable in my opinion.
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:53:58 AM

everything has its own risk its danger no one knows what tomorrow will be like only know that if we do nothing then there is no danger money risk that is related to investing, money, then there are many risks in the face, surely everyone should realize that, nothing is comfortable in this world, all also need a process in minimizing destruction, comparable to what you can, if you really want to try, if you do not want to risk then just be quiet..
jtrapirap

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:04:43 AM

In modern era where digital assets has been a mainstream, many are still doubtful regarding how safe our wealth in cryptocurrency. Therefore, every investors must have basic knowledge and understanding on how to safekeep our assets via this mainstream technology. I guess any kind of investment exist nowadays has its own at risk at a certain level. Safety is one of the most important factor we should consider in investing in cryptocurrency also because maybe in a blink of our eyes, all of our wealth and investment may lost due to our ignorance and carelessness sometimes.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 10:08:21 AM

riskrisk

I assume by safety you mean that its all about the investment risks you talking here. There is no mandatory stuff here, I mean if you are entering the market of crypto currencies then surely we are calling for the risk along with it. I guess it is known almost every trader or investors of the crypto.
We dont know future of the crypto currencies, some of them says its bright while some of them says that it will fall on its base due to its open source nature. Most of the time we have to make investment with such risks then only we can bring fortune to us.
Romeotom

Activity: 821
Merit: 20

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:44:04 AM

In my opinion risky invest in all of them think is all currency,not just one bitcoin so investment is also risky.but definitely it risky can make profit if you have believe it investment and some basic idea.invsst can makes good profitable with the long term, don't want to profit short time then you will get loss.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Renai0925

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:54:01 AM

It is the same with all other investments. It's not really safe and this is the thing that you need to consider or understand before investing in anything. If it were a sure thing, all of us would have been millionaires by now. This is one of the misconceptions that most people have with bitcoin being a money making machine.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:04:25 AM

Investor is always have to cope with risk, so safety is a rare word in investor, especially in bitcoin, it become even more risky. But if you know the rule, and follow it carefully, then you might get a big earn.
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:10:11 AM

riskrisk

All types of investments have an associated degree of risk. Since we wanted to make a profit we need to take a certain level of risk.  And we can chose what type of investment we should get into.  The higher the potential gain,  the higher the risk where crypto belongs.
dmitry6

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:20:15 AM

Risk everywhere if we are opening new business and if this business get fail so this is a risk of failure. if we not do anything and keep safe our money than their is no risk. if we want to make handsome profit with bitcoin than we need to invest but strategy and timing is more important in crypto investment than we can make good profit.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:50:11 AM

Definitely. There will be a risk of each investment made in the cryptocurrency world and it's a shame thing that every investment is not safe.
michellelandry30

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:33:32 PM

There will be no guarantees in bitcoin specially because of the unstable value of it. Investors know this and still do invest because bitcoin can also give big rewards and also a high risk investment.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:24:31 PM

It is good that you acknowledged the fact that only those who are willing to take the risk will make the money. Risk is everywhere in life and those who fail to take the risk will regret it forever as those who earlier called bitcoin scam are now regretting it.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:28:57 PM

I'm unable to understand which risk you are talking about. As the biggest risk that a bitcoin investor faces is not being able to securely store his coins. Which can be done if someone takes proper security measures like storing their coins in hardware wallets, etc. Other than that I cant think of any other major risks.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:32:51 PM

Unfortunately, many investors were not safe about their investments in bitcoin due to stability of the price of bitcoin. However, they still have to take the risk on it because they hope that in the future they will earn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: