Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 10:29:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Safety can not come to the bitcoin investor  (Read 1725 times)
Slugmonkey

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:18:13 PM

Safety can not come to the bitcoin investor. Nothing and absolutely safe. Everything has its own risk, its danger. No one knows what tomorrow will be like. Only know that if we do nothing then there is no danger nor money
riskrisk

I don't know what you mean't by safety here. Whether is a safety regarding the wallets or safety in terms of investment. If you meant the fomer one, wallets and Bitcoin are pretty safe if proper precautions are taken. The latter one is of more importance. Cryptos are volatile in nature and are quite unpredictable which make them more riskier than other investment assets.
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:35:32 PM

That is why we must understand what we invest, and can learn well how price movements occur and what factors can influence the occurrence of price movements, because indeed every investment will always have a risk, as well as what happens to bitcoin investments. It takes broad thinking and requires patience and thoroughness so that we avoid risks and can maintain the security of our bitcoin. The most important thing for us to know together is that bitcoin investment promises considerable profits over a long period of time.
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:50:26 PM

All ways to make good money are risky to one degree or another. You decide whether you should take the risk of earning with bitcoins. I'm aware of the risks, and I'm ready. And until I lost my money.
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:12:48 PM

Bitcoin is very risky and it does take someone with a strong mind to actually invest in it because of the uncertainties surrounding it. It's only valuable as long as people value it, anyday a serious shake off happens it will be a blood bathe.
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:15:57 PM

Although there are certain risks in investing in bitcoin, it is still very reliable. I know a lot of investment projects that are much more risky than bitcoin. That's why I choose him.

bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:25:43 PM

To do this, I advise every novice investor to devote time to study all the features and risks in the cryptocurrency. It does not take much time, but it will let you know whether you are ready to take such a risk as investing in bitcoin or not.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
AndrewPeoples

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:58:03 PM

When come great power, comes the great responsibility,right ? So do the crypto trading, when the profit is greater, the risk also greater so it's equal. No one can guarantee the security of bitcoin storage 100%, but it's good to do prevention efforts for bitcoin safe from hackers, that is using a hard wallet is charged and required some authentication to access it, otherwise keep your private key well, never publish by online.
godfredmanu

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:12:21 PM

Every business in the world has some risk associated with it and Bitcoin investor is not exempted from such risk. The only thing to do to minimize this risk is to cut your loses early when it is possible and let your profit run .

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:18:17 PM

Bitcoin investors are in charge of their own safety. They need to invest the amount they can afford loosing. In this crypto world, we are in charge of our safety in terms of keeping our coin safe from hackers and the way we invest. People need to understand that once you decide to invest in bitcoin, there are small basic risks they should avoid. Your safety depends on these basic risks, therefore its best you identify the risks and avoid them.
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:18:34 PM

That's why I choose him.

Bitcoin not a man Cheesy
If you want to be busy with Crypto trading, you must first understand the risk. If you don't understand this risk, you shouldn't start.
In fact, there are so many safe offline wallets. The wallet is not only free wallet in blockchain.io.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:56:13 PM

Investing is risky but if you will not try how will you know. In life you will try everything just to know if it is  true or not, if it will help you. Sometimes trying one thing will make you success. So theres nothing wrong if you invest in bitcoin as long as you know the risk and  you learned first before you enter that situation.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:55:16 AM

invest on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is not safe at all, there are people said that investing in bitcoin and cryptocurreny have a high risk but it will give you a high profit too, so if you have a good skill at investing and trading, you can get big profit from bitcoin trading and investing

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
EltonMardy

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:27:24 AM

that right, bitcoin investments are always risky because there is no guarantee in the Cryptocurrencies.
boyptc

Activity: 3052
Merit: 681

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:39:50 AM

You are making it look that everyone who will invest to bitcoin is in danger. Don't spread intense fear to the people mostly to the newbies, you are dealing with risk so that's normal with different types of it.

As if bitcoin is the most dangerous investment in the world. Use proper term if you are tackling risk.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Nelsonmedias11

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:27:09 AM

The feeling of the new investor often makes unstable decisions. There are many fraudulent websites fool the feelings of investors. What is the right direction? I think it can only take time to research and make the right decision.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:40:23 AM

Safety can not come to the bitcoin investor. Nothing and absolutely safe. Everything has its own risk, its danger. No one knows what tomorrow will be like. Only know that if we do nothing then there is no danger nor money
riskrisk

Every business is risky and this includes the cryptocurrency and other online market. That is why it is important to understand what you are doing in the crypto space before you venture into any online business. There a laws guiding the cryoto investment is that you do not invest any money you cannot afford to lose. Then you must learn how to trade and get ready for the trading at that will give you the profit and the experience that you. Good luck fela.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:50:22 PM

The feeling of the new investor often makes unstable decisions. There are many fraudulent websites fool the feelings of investors. What is the right direction? I think it can only take time to research and make the right decision.

Yeah! I believe that people have their own way on how to secure their wallet. Websites are tool for us to lose our btc. We are being bait by the hackers by letting us to enter our keys in their own site.

Remember, if you are not aware of the site. Alwayd check if it secure by looking at the "lock" sign or (https) than http.

gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:58:02 PM

You can never have rest of mind if you are the kind of bitcoin investor who will wake up every morning and the first thing you do is check bitcoin price. There is risk associated with any kind of investment and I am sure you knew this before you invested, so calm down.
bonammeo

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:00:03 PM

This time it is quite sensitive, I do not want to say is dangerous for investors bitcoin. But do not worry too much because not only bitcoin is a risk that any kind of investment is risky. You want to succeed, you have to persevere.
raking

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:28:41 PM

Even before I started investing in bitcoin, I knew the risks but I still patiently waited for the development of bitcoin because in the future bitcoin will prove to be the strongest currency in the cryptocurrency market. . I only recommend the only investment you can afford to lose and try also to do some research in your investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: