Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:05:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the future of Steemit? How much do you earn on Steemit?  (Read 160 times)
shonyishere (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:25:36 AM

I do blog on Steemit and I have found it to be the best platform to earn myself some crypto. The 2 coins of Steemit are Steem dollars or SBD and Steem. Both of them are good currencies. Do share your steemit adventures here, let's discuss.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:34:39 AM

Steemit was only good for earning in its early days where they were practically giving away a lot of money. but ever since everyone found out about it and started spamming there the earning potential dropped drastically. and also with the spam the quality of the forum dropped. for example now if i see an article on medium or steemit i will read the one on medium because i know for a fact that someone spammed in steemit to get paid.
also the price of altcoins including steem is dropping hard so your earning is decreasing that way also.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
shonyishere (OP)

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:24:39 AM

Steemit was only good for earning in its early days where they were practically giving away a lot of money. but ever since everyone found out about it and started spamming there the earning potential dropped drastically. and also with the spam the quality of the forum dropped. for example now if i see an article on medium or steemit i will read the one on medium because i know for a fact that someone spammed in steemit to get paid.
also the price of altcoins including steem is dropping hard so your earning is decreasing that way also.

We can use automation on steemit to earn coins, if you have steem power you can sell your votes to earn steem on autopilot.
Malabarka

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:46:26 AM

I do blog on Steemit and I have found it to be the best platform to earn myself some crypto. The 2 coins of Steemit are Steem dollars or SBD and Steem. Both of them are good currencies. Do share your steemit adventures here, let's discuss.
Today it is the best blogging platform. I also keep my blog dedicated to cryptocurrencies.
I don't like that you can't delete or change old articles.
Steem dollars one of the most reliable cryptocurrencies.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 07:50:52 AM

Why do you say it is the best platform to earn? Do you earn well on Steemit? Right now, only those who either have huge Steem Power or good networking can earn well on Steemit. Rest of us can just post but should not expect to get big upvotes. Things have changed quite drastically in last few months and whales are onto making more money than curating and rewarding quality content. I myself have to use bidbots to bring my article to front page. Otherwise it would just get lost in flood of articles. If everyone just wrote a single article everyday, instead of tens of articles, then it would have been much better and easier for everyone to earn. 

Malabarka

Activity: 350

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:07:27 AM

No way out. There are too many users now. Even 1 article per day is very much. Who invests more in the article-the one in the top.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:19:21 AM

Steemit currently full with bots and whales vote who just chase upvote bid or else. Different when in the first period of steemit launching but I'm satisfied with the steemit platform because it's easy to use and have a solid community. So far I usually get 0.50 SBD/article and sometimes I use a whale bid vote. I think if this steemit continue like this the community will die and only bots remaining (Only my opinion).
Sorry for my bad english and thanks!
jimmydvd

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:22:53 AM

Steemit has also entered the digital currency market in some markets and many people are racing to raise the level of their steemit accounts hoping to get even greater rewards in each time they write and the number of followers will increase so they also get bigger SBD
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:25:45 AM

Well the platform can be considered good. Now that the other portals are shunting their channels towards crypto we will need such platforms to promote crypto there. I think in the future steemit can be a standout
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1048
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:30:08 AM

It was a good concept but not a successful one. Dan has moved away from it and it is now orphan.
There are potential for paid contents but not in the way steemit presented.

johnokeefe09

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:20:04 PM

I have heard a lot about steemit. But have not managed time to explore it perfectly.  But seeing your statement,  I will surely go there to learn and explore in details.
Abigailbarbara1037382

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:21:24 PM

I have heard a lot about steemit. But have not managed time to explore it perfectly  Huh Huh
Vaultitude

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:24:24 PM

Steemit is a great concept that's still developing. It can have a bright future.
Jaslinbor28

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:45:19 PM

I only believe bitcoin in this market. Steemit was useful for gaining in its initial days where they were essentially giving without end a considerable measure of cash. In any case, as far back as everybody got some answers concerning it and began spamming there the winning potential dropped suddenly. So now this is not a good project according to me.
Idrix1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:59:37 PM

I have heard a lot about steemit. But have not managed time to explore it perfectly.  But seeing your statement,  I will surely go there to learn and explore in details.

i don't really understand that system,  i see some people with 100 upvote getting like $600 and i also see people with more than 100 upvotes with reward less than $5,  I'm even looking for who will teach me how they really operate,  incase you gather enough knowledge about how they operate,  do well to push some to me!  #lol

bitlover07

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:14:44 PM

Steemit had good potentials. But, gradually they performances are going down. I hope they'll improve them soon.
cryptohobbs7

Activity: 391

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:37:50 AM

A vast number of people are finding ways to earn in the world of cryptocurrency. Steemit is one of such platforms. Each user has their own opinion on this platform. Due to the rise in popularity of cryptocurrency the number of people in such platform has risen significantly, leaving the users to earn less.
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:47:12 AM

I am actually less understand steemit. Steemit have an account yet, only rarely playing with steemit. Because my focus is more on signature. So far I don't really find out about steemit.
JohnHendry

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:07:02 PM

No matter what coins come in the market, the safer bet would be on bitcoins given they are the best in the market among 1500 coins competing against it. there have been coins which looked good but turned out to be scams. so, it is better to say bitcoins are the best.
cryptolovers990

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:34:15 PM

I think it’s a great concept because they are doing well in the market. But i think it’s not possible for predict how much money i will income. Because forecast is not applicable for this market.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: