Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:47:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitMaximum Anonymous cryptoexchanger and BTC mixer  (Read 21159 times)
BitMaximum (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:04:54 PM

Crypto-currency exchanges began to track the origin of transactions, so now traders have a double risk: money from exchanges can be stolen by hackers, and exchanges can freeze the money by themselves, since the origin of money is suspicious.

Exchanges develop the technology to track the transactions mixers develop the techologies to hide and mix the transactions. Who win in this game of techologies?

That is why Bitmaximum constantly develops its technology.

vera152515

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:22:39 PM

I use mixer Bitmaximum and think it is a good mixer. For me it is comfortable to work with it.
BitMaximum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:03:15 PM

Dear customers!

BitMaximum.io team apologises for the delay of transactions that has occurred last day. The reason of it was the instability of TOR. On our servers is created "some magic" and each node is reliably protected in all aspects of anonymity and security. We have a very elaborate and sophisticated chain. We only use the best technologies and knowledge. But unfortunately the anonymity and convenience  are mutually exclusive consept  with the speed of work. Therefore because of the bugs of TOR there was a small delay in making exchanges.

Thank You for your understanding.

Heptapolis

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:53:09 AM

Good thing you warned me about the delay. I've used this mixer a few times. I liked how it works.
BitMaximum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:07:20 AM

I want to send a large transaction, can I be sure I will get my money back?

First and foremost, we are doing our best to maintain our positive reputation. It would be shortsighted of us to steal your money as we are sure to earn considerably more over the longer term. Besides, we don’t want to run the risk of losing our customers and wasting all our time and energies put in BitMaximum. Furthermore, all of our transactions are signed with a digital certificate. Last but not the least, you can process your coins in subsequent transactions, splitting them into smaller parts. With the BitMaximum algorithm, you will never get your own coins back regardless of the number of transactions you’ve made.

Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 12:14:45 PM

First and foremost, we are doing our best to maintain our positive reputation. It would be shortsighted of us to steal your money as we are sure to earn considerably more over the longer term. Besides, we don’t want to run the risk of losing our customers and wasting all our time and energies put in BitMaximum. Furthermore, all of our transactions are signed with a digital certificate. Last but not the least, you can process your coins in subsequent transactions, splitting them into smaller parts. With the BitMaximum algorithm, you will never get your own coins back regardless of the number of transactions you’ve made.

Repulation is very important for every project. There is a thead on Bitcointalk and everybody who is dissatisfied with the service of Bitmaximum can write about it on the forum.  Usually, if the service works well, people are lazy to write a good review, but if they are dissatisfied they write bad reviews obligatory.
EthereumNova

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:05:27 AM

Repulation is very important for every project. There is a thead on Bitcointalk and everybody who is dissatisfied with the service of Bitmaximum can write about it on the forum.  Usually, if the service works well, people are lazy to write a good review, but if they are dissatisfied they write bad reviews obligatory.

I use this service and it is a good mixer. Another thing is that sometimes people are afraid to say that they are using a mixer as if they are doing something bad. Therefore, there are not many good reviews about Bitmixer. But if Bigmaximum worked dishonest, I think the bad reviews were.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:57:36 AM

-snip-
-snip-
Are these spambots or sockpuppets?   Undecided
They're not making much sense anyhow.

BitMaximum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 08:11:12 PM

What should I do if I close my browser before my transaction is confirmed?
As long as you have the receiving address, you have nothing to worry about. All Bitcoin transfers will be automatically processed within the next 72 hours.

When does the receiving address expire?
All automatically generated wallet addresses are valid for 72 hours to prevent reuse. After the expiration of this period the address as well as all order details will be completely deleted, future payments to this address will be ignored.

lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:19:46 PM

-snip-
-snip-

And how do you understand if post make sense or it does not make sense? What criteria of sense do you use?
BitMaximum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:39:22 PM

How many transactions can be used for one payout?

To 'reinforce' the exchange process, the payout may be split into two transactions at no additional charge. This is a way to enhance your privacy.

OPEXinfo

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 08:05:53 PM

-snip-
-snip-

And how do you understand if post make sense or it does not make sense? What criteria of sense do you use?

It just the work of competitors. They want to show their signature that users can see information about their mixer.
CoffeOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 187

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:36:35 PM

-snip-
-snip-

It just the work of competitors. They want to show their signature that users can see information about their mixer.

I think it is good that there is a compitition.This causes the project to achieve the best results.

▰▰▰▰▰ ██ ██ ◕ C O F F E ◕ ██ ██ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  █ ◕ Confirmation ◕ Of the ◕ Fact of ◕ Financial ◕ Evaluation █ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
BitMaximum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:30:57 PM

Why is it dangerous to use usual mixer services?

Usual mixers to use for withdraw the money is really extremely dangerous. Typically, a usual  mixer mix "someone else's dirt" with your coins.  After that, it turns out that the user hoped to clear his Bitcoin but in a result he gets someone else's coins of dubious origin.

For withdrow to real use the methods (exchange from cryptocurrency exchanges, from miners), where your coins will be replaced by a completely new and clean coins (necessarily white), unrelated to your past coins. This will ensure the highest level of your safety. And together with the smart mixing it will give a synergy effect.

Alexxo

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:41:22 PM

Now the state control over cryptocurrencies is increasing. The authorities do not like the anonymity of cryptocurrencies. Now state authorities try to control mixers.

BitMaximum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:06:03 PM

ShapeShift "betrayed" the ideals and philosophy of Bitcoin!

They implement AML / KYC procedures. Now they will collect personal data of all their customers. This means that there can be no anonymity. Now all users of ShapeShift are under surveillance.

There is one more reason to consider ShapeShift unsafe. This use of JS on site and the absence of .onion mirrors (for TOR).

1) I Will try to explain in simple language. When you go to the site (exchanger, exchange), you the fingerprint are taken. You are now recorded and located in big brother's database. Even if you change your IP and enter a new account, you will still be identified and associated with your past actions (chains). (And also under certain conditions with your real identity, with your personal pages in soc.networks, other services,  accounts that you used on Computer). To change the fingerprints you need to use different antidetect systems that need to be professionally configured.

This is a very deep topic and we can talk about it for many many hours.  There are many services to check for fingerprinting.
audiofingerprint.openwpm.com
browserleaks.com/canvas
panopticlick.eff.org
whoer.net
amiunique.org
audiofingerprint.openwpm.com

If you do not use any anonymization tools on the network, then in a detailed report of such a service, most likely, you will see that you are tracked by type of system fonts, presence or absence of ad blocker and even by type and model of video card...

2) Sites that require enabled JS may collect a lot of information about you.
The operating system, installed fonts, graphics card, version of graphics cards will affect how your fingerprint will look like drivers, the antialiasing settings, type and browser version, as well as the features of the display. Subtle differences abound, but they hard to influence-the perfect combination for tracking. There are more than 30 options that can collect spyware sites!!!

3) Javascript Enabled in the browser — it's not a joke — it's a compromise of the browser, computer and ultimately the user. What to do, it's up to you to decide, but I will not advise the enemy to include Javascript. And also avoid the mixing services that work through JS.

Very soon we will provide the world with the most secure and anonymous cryptocurrency exchanger! There will be a lot of liquidity, large volumes, high speed and different directions for exchange. And most importantly - your calm.

Heptapolis

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:41:35 PM

Now everybody wants to implement AML / KYC procedures - exchanges, ICO. Soon it will be no anonimity at all.
sweden666

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:11:34 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2019, 07:41:40 PM by sweden666

I have soon been waitng for 4 hours for a standard mix ? have still not recived any coins.

Should i be worried ?

edit: Contacted support, they had some problems. But they solved it.

Smiley
BitMaximum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:59:14 PM

I have soon been waitng for 4 hours for a standard mix ? have still not recived any coins.

Should i be worried ?

edit: Contacted support, they had some problems. But they solved it.

Smiley

We apologize for any inconvenience.

We use TOR to push up the transactions on the blockchain network. It makes impossible to trace the source that generates the transactions and link them together by IP. Due to the unstable work of TOR, sometimes unplanned delays can occur.

Do not worry, all coins will come to you in the near future.
It was the update of core and then the setting of hosting. Now everything is working fine.

cybitmedia
Copper Member

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:34:59 PM

I like to see how here the support service work. They asked all the questions as soon as possible and explain everything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: