Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:58:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcurrency do you think has potential?  (Read 481 times)
redrose8226

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:45:21 PM

Well, according to me the alt which has potential is Eth. I think this has a very bright future ahead. I always consider it for investment. You can have a look into its history too.
cryptoshops9944

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 08:30:05 PM

I think altcoin doing well in recent times. That’s why their demand also increasing. From my perspective i think Apex has a great potential to reach the market. Peoples are also love to invest on this project.

seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:45:31 PM

I beleive in huge potential of 3 new coins: QuarkChain, NKN and Seele because explored their WhitePapers, teams and advisors but DYOR!
harrypot

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:17:41 PM

The increase in popularity of cryptocurrency has lead to the number of investor to increase. The question of which cryptocurrency has the most potential is a major confusion to the investors. With strong market knowledge and advices from trustworthy forums, investor can predict the future of a cryptocurrency.
Levani91

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:33:07 PM

For me the best altcoin would always be ethereum simply because it is the queen of cryptocurrencies (since bitcoin is the king) and it is the most popular alternative coin to bitcoin. it is also called the modernized bitcoin after being created in 2015 and since it debut it already gathered 11.9million
Cokodi

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:35:39 PM

for me, an etherium will always be a coin that has the greatest potential among alternative cryptocurrencies , it is the most popular and practical
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:40:10 PM

I think that ETH has a good potential to be successful and widely acknowledge by the masses yet, it will all depends on the behavior of the market, whereas the price of the coin increases or decreases which varies from time to time. To keep up with your investments, you should check from time to time the current value of the coin for you to determine when is the right time to buy and sell the coins. Keep in your mind that you should just invest what you can afford to lose.

bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:42:57 PM

I personally think that Neo has great potential. Other than possible price appreciation, we can generate possible income by holding Neo for Gas.
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:51:48 PM

Now before you reply read this carefully, Altcurrencies are being made almost every month, and right now there are over 300+ altcurrencies in the market right now, I did not made this topic because I'm going to endorse some altcurrency, I wrote this topic because I want you to give me and the people around the forum about your speculations about which cryptocurrency has potential, clearly there are tons of cryptos to choose on and I want you to take a closer look on every alt in the market, and if you do have chosen an alt that you'll want to share with us then feel free to reply on this thread, goodluck and may this information spread even more.
For me, ethereum remains the best and most potent altcoin. In addition to ethereum many altcoin also have a good prospect and is believed to be growing. Altcoin such as NEO, Cardano, and IOTA.
avivsun

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 03:55:16 PM

Hi

Currently, there are thousands of alts, one of the things to consider is if they already launched a mainnet such as Ethereum / EOS / Nuls and recently VeChain. (And some more)

I do not recommend to invest in Altcoins as it is a high-risk business but at least you can learn their business models and production status which can really help to understand if there is a real potential.

I think EOS dApps ecosystem is super interesting and growing but will it be a great coin? I cannot predict.

There is a growing project named Spectrecoin till today we do not know who are the founders...and it is still growing while raising questions on their future and credibility. (Oh yes, and who is Satoshi?)

I will give you one of my recent articles regarding Vechain I think it can help you to understand the importance of Mainnet launch when evaluating a new blockchain project, it is a crucial part of their roadmap.
https://101blockchains.com/what-is-vechain-ven/

As well, if you are still not well familiar with mainnet, I wrote this article to explain more
https://101blockchains.com/what-is-a-mainnet-in-cryptocurrency/

Please let me know how you evaluate an Altcoin: Team, Roadmap, what else?

AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:05:00 PM

Ethereum is the potential altcoin.Now the price of Ethereum is low,you can buy huge amount of ETH.Some of the potential altcoin available in the market is Litecoin,Monero,IOTA,Ripple and ETC.As compared to the bitcoin,the price of altcoin is very low.You will get more altcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:07:17 PM

as moderating use of release with reference of deliverance from developer investors to collect with one of option to turns as further to attains with decision as expending use of limit on exchange as appealing table of market with the business on field of crypto finance.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:56:01 PM

Now before you reply read this carefully, Altcurrencies are being made almost every month, and right now there are over 300+ altcurrencies in the market right now, I did not made this topic because I'm going to endorse some altcurrency, I wrote this topic because I want you to give me and the people around the forum about your speculations about which cryptocurrency has potential, clearly there are tons of cryptos to choose on and I want you to take a closer look on every alt in the market, and if you do have chosen an alt that you'll want to share with us then feel free to reply on this thread, goodluck and may this information spread even more.
Lots of Altcoin is in the world of crypto today, in analysis there are not many altcoins that have the potential to achieve good value and increase. I am only convinced of the top ranked coin in the marketcap website. By looking at the existing market share then we have been able to ensure that a coin will be successful or not.
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:02:45 PM

The Trufield project. This project offers great potential and solves real world problems for millions of people living in developing countries. Read the whitepaper on the website Trufield.com
awilliams

Activity: 191
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:08:40 PM

I think there's a huge need in the market for stablecoins like Havven. Very promising project with a great team and nUSD is on mainnet. This is one to watch for sure. https://havven.io/
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:15:17 PM

I absolutely fall in love with ETHEREUM and not sure anyone would against that. Ethereum has been doing very well over the years and maintain it's stand

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Girtogoh3

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:16:01 PM

Many coins have potential, but most of all of course bitcoin and Ethereum.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:53:05 PM

There are many projects whose coins have growth potential. I learned one of these coins quite well and decided to buy it for a long time. I like the fact that they have a strong enough and responsible team, which competently develops their project. It is enough to look at the activity of admins in their Telegram chat and the communication of investors. I'll leave a link to their site, you can learn more by yourself:
XYO - The first decentralized cryptographic-location network built for the world of tomorrow. https://xyo.network
freetokens

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:59:22 PM

in my view, these coins have lot of potentials they are neo Tron Eos iota all these coins have tremendous potential for growth
prp101

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:02:42 PM

Well I recently stumbled upon ZestCoin, PoS and MN coin.
I like their humanitarian cause, coin that for sure will help non-crypto and crypto community.
You can check it out here: https://www.zestcoin.io/  but best is to join discord for rapid help.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: