Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:33:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help - Selling Shares to New Corp, Trying to launch a new idea.  (Read 604 times)
bitprick12345 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:53:56 PM

So I have made a few posts not getting the results I want so far. So here is where I am at.

I believe this is a good idea, but it will have to stand on its own merits.

I'm not sure how to get this out there.

I believe part of the problem is this community does not trust me or maybe I'm not communicating what I see.

I need feed back even negative.

I don't have a ton invested. However I can get access to quite a bit of funding. I threw about $1.5k into the seed funding the pool and hosting. But I don't know if it would take off even if I put 10-100 times that.

I have a chicken egg problem. With out good sites. Why would anyone participate. With out anyone participating why would any good sites join. <-- This I have no idea how to solve.

The whole idea is to do a Wikipedia style fund drive for a network of sites.

I am willing to sell shares and or give them away open to any and all negotiations. I just want to see this idea get a chance.

Should this be listed on an exchange and how and where do you do that?

http://pagecrank.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:20:20 PM

See here.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: