Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:02:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 btc loan with vert,nxt or doge collateral  (Read 672 times)
Kuttingcorners (OP)

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 10:37:36 PM

I just ordered avalon for 1.35 btc they sell locally on my craigslist for 3000 cad a the cheapest. I plan to undercut everyone as quick as i can. I would like to have this loan deal inplace and ready but i won't pull the trigger until I have received my first miner (i ordered it from a new company without a long record and also want to see how slow my customs is). I  also got a order going to order an ant miner for 1.45 from sushi and want to use that as a backup plan. I will also sell them on ebay. I have doge ,vert, or next coins as coll .thanks

I would like to work with well trusted members so i don't have to bother with escrow and I will send my coins first

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 10:40:48 PM

I just ordered avalon for 1.35 btc they sell locally on my craigslist for 3000 cad a the cheapest. I plan to undercut everyone as quick as i can. I would like to have this loan deal inplace and ready but i won't pull the trigger until I have received my first miner (i ordered it from a new company without a long record and also want to see how slow my customs is). I  also got a order going to order an ant miner for 1.45 from sushi and want to use that as a backup plan. I will also sell them on ebay. I have doge ,vert, or next coins as coll .thanks

I would like to work with well trusted members so i don't have to bother with escrow and I will send my coins first

You say collateral but you did not say how many?
I guess it is going to be hard to deal with your offer
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 10:58:48 PM

I can supply a loan of 5 BTC for 222 LTC collateral. PM me for deposit address if you're interested.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Kuttingcorners (OP)

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 06:35:54 AM

Thanks tomato for the offer but I don't hold any ltc. As far as how much collateral, I would like to offer market value of either of the 3 coins I hold or a combo of the 3. I can also work out some sort of interest of course.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 07:56:04 AM

Ok, well I've got BTC here ready to send to you immediately if you can provide collateral in LTC, PPC, or XPM.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: