Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:20:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think Altcoin can last for next 5 years?  (Read 4003 times)
bitgogo123

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:03:50 PM

I think that maybe one of the altcoins will be able to replace bitcoin in its properties and advertising company. But until that happens, I can tell you that most likely Ethereum will exist in 5 years. The remaining coins in the future, I can not even imagine.
Yes, I think that except for a few altcoins such as Ethereum, it is possible last longer. Most altcoins will be eliminated in the cryptocurrency race and then die slowly. This is a cruel reality.
airdrop21

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:05:16 PM

i want your opinion about this, because i have lot of coins am holding

Yes. Coins that have working products will last since they have customers that keep the projects running.
Coins that are basically worthless will be less likely to do the same thing.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
MisterLangley

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:09:17 PM

For the next 5 (five) years, I do not yet have a strong analytical knowledge so I have not been able to confirm whether to survive or not. However, my advice, if you currently have a lot of coins that you hold, for now you better resist. At least about the future of altcoin, you better just enjoy it.
cryptoking33

Activity: 79
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:11:02 PM

Altcoins I think will last for several years because of the blockchain technology concept involved,they have come to salvage mankind from the centralized control of the powerful in the society. Altcoins make payment transactions to go smoothly from one person to another in a faster time.

★☆★ Ultra ★☆★
Next-generation games distribution platform !
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:20:04 AM

I am also sure that altcoins will be used in 5 years. Moreover, I foresee that the cryptocurrencies will live for many years. This century will become the ear of digital money that can replace fiat (partially).
yhnshjka

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:19:19 AM

I can't guarantee that all altcoin will live for five years. But the top 20 crypto-currencies I believe will survive forever.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:28:47 AM

Popular coins will do survive and can last until crypto is on. I'm not sure about the others though. Crypto is the future and we can't deny that technolgy keeps improving and improving. Just make sure that you invest in good coins.
Philip Ruby

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:14:59 AM

I believe there are coins maybe even existing today, maybe coming to the market in the future, that will stay exactly as have fiat currencies stayed. It all depends on the project and who can answer all the needs of the market with their money. so far crypto has been highly volatile and mostly not backed up by anything. Some are backed up by fiat currencies. The future ones will be backed up with permanent assets, which will give the needed stability for it. If they also solve it in a right way technically, then they have a possibility to see fiat currencies fading.
Yangjiahong

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:21:20 AM

It depends on what virtual money you have, and I think there are many projects that will disappear within 5 years. Then there must be a large majority of the holders disappointing. It is inevitable that no one can always choose to be right, and luck is part of the currency circle.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:40:23 PM

Of course alternativecoin can last for next five years
if they can maintain their good image to the public and if they can upgrade for the better because they are still in demand business in this industry.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:46:06 PM

I believe that the near future is just behind the market of the crypt,and we are waiting for a great future, a lot of prospects and ambitions,and I believe that the crypt will exist for more than 5 years until something more significant comes to replace, well, I wish everyone to have patience,as it gives impetus and really helps Tongue Tongue
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:49:10 AM

Altcoins in 5 years maybe it will be becoming interested or have some altcoins listed in the market and be have some potential. So it is the time to buy if that happen.Actually i'm always buying some altcoins now because it was worth to hold them of.
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:26:37 AM

Altcoin that can last for 5 years is altcoin that has the potential and a lot of fans and has a strong and strong team that will survive, such as ethereum, ripple and litecoin. I believe that this altcoin will last longer.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 05:50:44 AM

five years in the future could be even more than that. altcoin still has a long journey even from the moment this could be a new beginning of a new one. many a good support for altcoin and certainly this will create value and demand for altcoin will be more good in a few know the future.

Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:52:45 AM

In my opinion alts can last for a long time because crypto will be used by more people in the future, the problem is not all alts right now will survive as there's a lot of project that can't deliver and will die slowly. If you have a lot of coin then you should check again and only hold some that has strong fundamental.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Ian Dave

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:54:21 AM

Yes, it will last for five years and more years because users here will not be gone unless this forum will be dying. The flows of the market are already known by almost investors and who get a token. They are not loosing their hopes.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:56:08 AM

I think in the next five years altcoins will be. Perhaps there will be new stronger and replace those who are weaker.
Electrohell

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:58:40 AM

Yes I believe altcoint can survive for 5 years to come even more, many of the best altcoint types to make investment are ethereum, believe me you will not lose money here, about the ups and downs it's a natural thing
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:58:54 AM

I think for the next 5 years time nobody ever knew. We also do not know when this crypto will still survive. However, I always take the opportunity while you can still be utilized. Then I also keep investing at altcoin, while it was a lot of profit can be taken from altcoin.

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:02:19 AM

I think that quite a few altcoins will last for 5 years and more, some of them have already been around for that long. But conversely, some of them will not even last for 12 months. This is what happens when you start a new business in any sector some are successful but a greater percentage (over 80% I think) will fold. Others will come along during this time to give you new opportunities to invest so if you can be lucky or smart enough to pick the right ones continuously you will be well set up.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: