Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:35:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy is...  (Read 2602 times)
emdje

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 06:21:58 PM

I have had one issue where my coins disappeared, which was solved within hours (I provided as much info as I could from the getgo). And right now col/ltc is missing along with my coins, again that ticket was answered within the hour actually (so I still trust the answer they gave me regarding col/ltc). Overall, pretty good, sometimes a little slow but nothing compaired to the slowness of coinedup.
btcmania

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 06:37:44 PM

I have had one issue where my coins disappeared, which was solved within hours (I provided as much info as I could from the getgo). And right now col/ltc is missing along with my coins, again that ticket was answered within the hour actually (so I still trust the answer they gave me regarding col/ltc). Overall, pretty good, sometimes a little slow but nothing compaired to the slowness of coinedup.

Coinedup deposits and withdrawals are processed within 2-5 minutes and they also have ZERO trade fees. The server response is lagged but you know you'll get your coins within the hour and not wait 10 hours to 3 weeks.

Hi.
Skinnkavaj

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

English Motherfucker do you speak it ?

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 06:57:07 PM

Terrible.

BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 07:02:04 PM

Coinedup deposits and withdrawals are processed within 2-5 minutes and they also have ZERO trade fees. The server response is lagged but you know you'll get your coins within the hour and not wait 10 hours to 3 weeks.

Have you been on coinedup in the last few days? The servers are 20x faster than they were now..

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
alicea

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 07:21:39 PM

So your posting a screenshot of the web site while we were adding servers? Got it it was down.....whats the point of this thread?

The point is good sir, that Cryptsy is always down for one reason or another. 502 errors, security error messages, internal errors and/or/most commonly funds that are locked away in a back room while your hamster on a wheel servers try to cope with the demand.

It never ends. And that is just it, it NEVER does end. Unlike other exchanges where issues are resolved, with Cryptsy the very same issues mentioned in my post have been with Cryptsy since their first day rolled out, to this very day.

The problem is not 502 errors, security error messages or internal errors from time to time, they don't last very long or I have luck Smiley
The big problems are two:
1. delays in deposits (up to 4 days!), the support waisting time responding "sorry", and not fixing the problem (maybe something with the wallet and website synchronisation??)
2. there's no alternative exchange with these coins... or? Maybe we could make a list of exchanges with its markets listed, and everybody would see what alternatives to Crypsty are? Let's do it, ok? Maybe this would influence Cryptsy? For me it's the very important info: where one can trade ELC (except Cryptsy of course).

BTW: Cryptsy is not "the only bad guy". Coins-e has lost my FRK 12 days ago and they don't reply to emails and support tickets...

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 07:27:46 PM

I made a withdraw this morning and confirmed it, and still pending.

I made deposits over the weekend and still nothing.

I can't do anything right now.

Support is lacking
cryptoba

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 07:30:47 PM

How legal are actually all those exchange site?
phazon307

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Don't fear Crypto Exchanges go with honest well kn

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 07:37:42 PM

They seem pretty good to me trade orders a pretty fast and site runs very smoothly.

Win up $200.00 usd in bitcoins every hour.
jongameson

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 07:48:24 PM

gay!  someone had to say it     Tongue
zKarp

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 07:55:42 PM

Also you have 0 balances. LOL
kickingcoin

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:03:20 PM

i i f*cked up by depositing btc in cryptsy as has been over 6hours now
could have been up about 35% now dont know when its going to show in my account
got to be the most pathetic exchange around!
why oh why does it have so may users if it has so many timing problems??
Eex77

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:38:57 PM

Legend wait for it ..................................................................... DARY! Cryptsy is LEGENDARY never had problems !

You mean you never had any issues personally. Cryptsy has many issues and unfortunately it can be just a matter of time, the biggest issue right now is that they don't want to admit that anything is wrong. They claim that all of these people having issues are just sockpuppets by rival exchanges to spread FUD.

Hell even coinedup is faster AND safer right now.

DOGE: D9X7qReZrCzkWefgt5FW55ENftoLiyvZHq             BTC: 1NXinRxyWhuetk7VTqUE2xFepbFJUD4MZf             EAC: epECRCi4eLytstZZiD57gXRoLwEJLgTgZx
Mordillo

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:58:27 PM

A new exchange has opened: https://www.swisscex.com/

I hope they get many users and do a better job
btcmania

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 10:16:07 PM

Also you have 0 balances. LOL

Why would I have a balance at Cryptsy?

Hi.
alicea

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:11:05 PM

A new exchange has opened: https://www.swisscex.com/

I hope they get many users and do a better job
I like it, but it has no ELC market at all.

PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 11:16:20 PM

(October 23, 2013)
What does the future hold for Cryptsy?

Offering Fiat in our exchange.   

We currently are collecting in fees over 100 BTC per month.    We estimate that by bringing Fiat currency to the exchange we will increase our revenue by 10-20 fold almost instantly (within 90 days to allow for licensing).   This equates to fee income of 1000 to 2000 BTC per month within 90 days and increasing as more users migrate from other services; 2000 BTC monthly income.

We currency have over 13,000 users, and over 3,500 users in the United States.  A very large portion of our user base has expressed that we would be their exclusive exchange once we begin offering Fiat currency exchange.

Here are some of the things we are doing now:

- Register with FinCEN (Done)
- Create a company AML program (Done - currently being reviewed by legal)
- Open an MSB bank account.  These are special bank accounts required for companies engaging in MSB activity.  (In Process - Expected to be done within 30 days)
- Have our financials audited by a 3rd party CPA (In process)
- Meet minimum net worth requirements for state licensing (We currently meet this minimum for most states.  There are a small number of states, such as California, that require a $500k minimum net worth - which we have not yet met)
- File application in first state (Florida) - We are currently waiting on audited financials and final draft of the AML program before filing.
- Once we have been approved in Florida, it will then be easier for us to follow with filing in the other states that require it.   I believe in all there are 43 states that require licensing.  If we raise enough capital, then we will be able to file all states concurrently.

These statements above were made 15+ weeks ago. They are trying very hard to make an exchange to be proud of, yet falling short at times due to challenges that arise.

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 11:24:09 PM

So your posting a screenshot of the web site while we were adding servers? Got it it was down.....whats the point of this thread?
Probably that cryptsy is craptsy. I really REALLY tried to give you a fair chance, but i have had ENOUGH of the problems you guys have been plauged with since Dec. Stuck deposits and withdraws should not happen this frequently, and if I have wait 12, 24, 48 hours in hopes my deposit/withdraw to show up 50% of the time there is a problem. So please make an announcement when you think you have all these delays sorted out, because I am done trying every week or so to beta test your 8 month old website.
Mordillo

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 12:02:31 AM

Probably that cryptsy is craptsy. I really REALLY tried to give you a fair chance, but i have had ENOUGH of the problems you guys have been plauged with since Dec. Stuck deposits and withdraws should not happen this frequently, and if I have wait 12, 24, 48 hours in hopes my deposit/withdraw to show up 50% of the time there is a problem. So please make an announcement when you think you have all these delays sorted out, because I am done trying every week or so to beta test your 8 month old website.

+1
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: