Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:56:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestions please,  (Read 371 times)
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 02:03:25 PM

I can advice you some to follow good managers.

Follow amazics https://t.me/AmaZix_Announcements

This manager lead good bounty https://t.me/CSBounty

Go to the bountyguru

Go to this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3307997.0

And read forum. There is so much information about good bounties.

I think amazix as one of the best bounties around you should ensure to be  a part of that big community.
Similarly check on Arteezix bounties too, its full of vibes and energy.

None the less, make your own research, sought out for information too and decide which bounty to join.
spikerrr

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:08:42 PM

I can advice you some to follow good managers.

Follow amazics https://t.me/AmaZix_Announcements

This manager lead good bounty https://t.me/CSBounty

Go to the bountyguru

Go to this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3307997.0

And read forum. There is so much information about good bounties.

Thanks for the links. I also heard about tokensuit although there are some issues but still this group of campaign is good and potential project.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:22:04 PM

Seeking a good bounty is easy mate 'cause honestly it's not about the manager because it depends on the team behind.  So must observe the performance of the team behind and gain as well some feedback before I joining to assure there is a distribution after instead of searching for a bounty campaign with a high ranked manager 'cause it's a big mistake .
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:26:00 PM

Im having trouble on choosing a bounty campaign because some of my past campaigns still didnt pay me for a long time though I know now how to pick a good one because I succeeded on some of them, I can tell that experience is a good teacher but I just wanted now to lay it with you guys and I also want to see how you choose your bounty especially to those who are with this for a long time and high rankers.

Please suggest me an ongoing bounty campaign which you think has a lot of potential on succeeding in their project and will pay you as fast as they can, every suggestion would be appreciated.  Smiley

There are a few important things to keep in mind when choosing a campaign. When we choose such campaigns, it is necessary to conduct a detailed analysis with an investor's eye, because both labor and time can be wasted. Especially in the recent times, scam projects have increased a lot and this affects us too. It is essential to learn about the project before joining the campaign. In order to obtain this information, it is necessary to give importance to project objectives, project team and project technology. A project that will be really successful will show itself through these features. I do not want to go without saying that the most important point among these elements is the project team.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:30:25 PM

for now it is very difficult to determine what a good project,,of all bounty managers who have contributed well to us also find it difficult because of the many projects that are just sweet at the beginning ..
for my suggestion choose a campaign that may be the campaign manager also follow the project..!!

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
HumberGuns

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:34:08 PM

just choose your campaign wisely next time. A lot of scammy airdrop do the same.
we need a certain kind of self-regulation if we want to avoid Scammers and fraudsters.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:57:36 PM

Im having trouble on choosing a bounty campaign because some of my past campaigns still didnt pay me for a long time though I know now how to pick a good one because I succeeded on some of them, I can tell that experience is a good teacher but I just wanted now to lay it with you guys and I also want to see how you choose your bounty especially to those who are with this for a long time and high rankers.

Please suggest me an ongoing bounty campaign which you think has a lot of potential on succeeding in their project and will pay you as fast as they can, every suggestion would be appreciated.  Smiley
You can find good Bounty Campaigns on the Bounty Search Portal. Here is the link - https://bountyplatform.io/
Well, of course, the team AmaZix, extremely good managers.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
MortonAlden

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:08:02 PM

Research is important, DOYR in this industry that’s what I’m going to suggest. I’m now investing in few new projects, spreading my investment across now as I think this can lower the chances of risk as well. Alts and ICOs as well, haven’t invested in ICOs before though, Ubex, Redcab and Liven look promising.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:50:50 PM

Bounty campaigns are being managed by Amazix team and some other bounty manager team like 10x, Krypital or trusthworthy manager like Yahoo, deadley, needmoney,.....are really good to join Smiley. You should follow all of these manager to be able to find out legit bounty campaign to join all the time Wink

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████