Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:13:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestions please,  (Read 371 times)
1993jochico (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:51:14 PM

Im having trouble on choosing a bounty campaign because some of my past campaigns still didnt pay me for a long time though I know now how to pick a good one because I succeeded on some of them, I can tell that experience is a good teacher but I just wanted now to lay it with you guys and I also want to see how you choose your bounty especially to those who are with this for a long time and high rankers.

Please suggest me an ongoing bounty campaign which you think has a lot of potential on succeeding in their project and will pay you as fast as they can, every suggestion would be appreciated.  Smiley

modamo

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:23:23 PM

I can advice you some to follow good managers.

Follow amazics https://t.me/AmaZix_Announcements

This manager lead good bounty https://t.me/CSBounty

Go to the bountyguru

Go to this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3307997.0

And read forum. There is so much information about good bounties.

Octc76

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:33:19 PM

Im having trouble on choosing a bounty campaign because some of my past campaigns still didnt pay me for a long time though I know now how to pick a good one because I succeeded on some of them, I can tell that experience is a good teacher but I just wanted now to lay it with you guys and I also want to see how you choose your bounty especially to those who are with this for a long time and high rankers.

Please suggest me an ongoing bounty campaign which you think has a lot of potential on succeeding in their project and will pay you as fast as they can, every suggestion would be appreciated.  Smiley
Hi Friends ..
many bounty is currently ongoing.
many of them are legit.
but for a quick payment issue, I can not recommend. because usually the team will distribute the token by considering various aspects in advance for the step is taken correctly.
please check at this address.
you can choose various bounty that you like.
http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:50:34 PM

-snip-
I'm not really in bounties but there are comments that I've read before that it's not a reliable one.

The only tip that I can tell you is to choose those bounty managers that has good reputation.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:55:05 PM

Now there are so many gifts campaigns, With its many campaigns the gift makes everyone confused to participate in which gift campaign. There is one gift that I think has potential in the future. Bounty Inscoin, It is one of the great gifts and has great potential in the future
domnabotsi

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:57:21 PM

Is there any other useful resource for us new bounty hunters? Me also got burned with a few campaigns and I need to follow the steps of some more experienced users.
Mhedz

Activity: 336

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 11:03:54 PM

That's the badside of some bounties,the team behind the project do not pay after the success,they  become greedy . Well, when im choosing bounty to participate in,i always consider the BM who manage the campaign,then im checking website,whitepaper and telegram group and allocation ofcourse.And im using also my own self instinct,it really helps.

Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:04:01 PM

Nobody can know in advance what will be the success of the project. 80% of the choice is good luck. I think it's better to participate in as many bounties as possible, then the chances of success will be higher.
cryptomagnate

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:13:14 PM

Most of the good ICOs that are paying are the ones that are already in the coinmarketcap with a market capitalization. I want to suggest to you a very important ICO project that I am running the signature campaign. It's called Yocoin project. Check the project website here: https://youcoin.org
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:21:14 PM

Most of the bounty was paying like what my pervious bounty they pay me token but still no exchange so that if you think that didn't pay you i think their is wrong to you joining like do you think you are accepted in their bounty? Even you fill up the form but make sure always that you are accepted because if didn't surely you are not accepted and  or the ethereum yiu send was yours? Or it is valid? Because it is impossible that they didn't pay.
VPScreator

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:35:28 AM

Frankly speaking, despite the fact that every day some projects are carried out by the ICO and they are becoming more and more, it is really difficult to choose something worthwhile from them. At the moment, I do not see any really worthwhile projects. I can also advise you to follow the Manager https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1147592 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=401363.

karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:38:18 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2018, 06:56:31 AM by karramov

There are a lot of options. If you want one good company. Then look at Eloncity is a very good company
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:53:41 AM

will pay you as fast as they can, every suggestion would be appreciated.  Smiley
we will not know when we can receive bounty prizes quickly, all decisions about distribution are in the hands of developers. should you remember that the first distribution is only for the investor and after its for bounty, there is no quick or instant.
1993jochico (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:46:56 PM

will pay you as fast as they can, every suggestion would be appreciated.  Smiley
we will not know when we can receive bounty prizes quickly, all decisions about distribution are in the hands of developers. should you remember that the first distribution is only for the investor and after its for bounty, there is no quick or instant.
Yes and I know it too, I just want to get some suggestion for an good on going campaign which you think they will have a high percentage to succeed on their project.

gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:23:09 PM

Yes, the harder it is to determine a good bounty. Following projects with high-ranking bounty managers does not guarantee project success. However, many of the project brands are legitimate.
http://bounty.slavyansk.biz to be a page I can follow as a source for selecting projects.
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:37:59 PM

Please suggest me an ongoing bounty campaign which you think has a lot of potential on succeeding in their project and will pay you as fast as they can, every suggestion would be appreciated.  Smiley

I may also be a victim of some sort of ICO campaign that doesn't pay for your effort, and do scam not just bounty participants but also the investors on it. ive learned a lot of lesson from that, and I notice that all scam ICO are from newly created accounts (mostly from newbie - full member). it is very hard to think for us bounty hunters, that for a long run campaign participation, we have got nothing, even a simple word thank you. and now I only choose to participate to a high rank/reputated bounty managers in this forum for more awareness on scam.
anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:45:29 PM

If we observe every project is interesting and potential, and little I know that know the ins and outs of managers and the performance of the project team, to Amazix is good, and instant distribution and quickly I think it has not happened, after all, they will distribute gradually, and it takes time, so it's just patience we have to have.

Paniudto

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:50:26 PM

Though i am low ranked than you i suggest that you follow bounty managers that is credible in this forum and not from the ICO itself because per experienced bounty managers from ICO are not experienced when it comes to bounty managing.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 01:55:09 PM

I would like to say that, "you chose the wrong place if your main purpose is to gain money" but I think many people come to this forum to get some money. So, first you need to learn more about this forum and crypto, and while you are learning, you can also contribute to this forum write a good, constructive and post that gives benefit to people.  By doing that your account will get higher rank, by the time you have learnt more about this forum and crypto, you will know which bounty will give you more money.

jakasantosa

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

Think better

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:00:45 PM

Try looking at the token offered or the token as a reward. if the token is already included in the wallet list it is likely that the project is good

Look Forward
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: