Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:57:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestions please,  (Read 371 times)
Hecquyn

Activity: 129
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:30:01 AM

I also feel confused before too many bounty campaigns. It is difficult to choose the right one. I think this should be good luck.
mozers

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:16:17 PM

I can advice you some to follow good managers.

Follow amazics https://t.me/AmaZix_Announcements

This manager lead good bounty https://t.me/CSBounty

Go to the bountyguru

Go to this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3307997.0

And read forum. There is so much information about good bounties.

Good choice. Amazics is a good team, with their bounties I always make profit, just not too much. With bountyguru, I'm just starting. I suggest you follow good bounty managers, like yahoo, huahui,...
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:23:18 PM

You should make sure that the bounty campaigns that you are participating in are those ones that are being managed by managers that people already know for being involved in good campaigns. If you are involved in a campaign where the person that is managing it is not well known then there is a chance that the coin is a scam so be careful

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
varun bee

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:27:45 PM

maybe search through altcoin section for bounty selection, but always keep in mind the fact that, is it gonna reach softcap or hardcap? & then it maybe able able to pay bounty hunters. due to bearish market the icos are not able to reach at desired cap so watchout for that. also keep in mind & always assume that bounty payment is gonna come late. happy hunting. check these try amazix bounty, bounty0x, bountyalert, bountyhive etc. also lookout for the negative rating accounts which run bounties.
aldencio

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:29:28 PM

Im having trouble on choosing a bounty campaign because some of my past campaigns still didnt pay me for a long time though I know now how to pick a good one because I succeeded on some of them, I can tell that experience is a good teacher but I just wanted now to lay it with you guys and I also want to see how you choose your bounty especially to those who are with this for a long time and high rankers.

Please suggest me an ongoing bounty campaign which you think has a lot of potential on succeeding in their project and will pay you as fast as they can, every suggestion would be appreciated.  Smiley
well, i th9nk that only experience will help and only your trying and unfortunately failing will help you to choose what us right

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
aldencio

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:30:15 PM

maybe search through altcoin section for bounty selection, but always keep in mind the fact that, is it gonna reach softcap or hardcap? & then it maybe able able to pay bounty hunters. due to bearish market the icos are not able to reach at desired cap so watchout for that. also keep in mind & always assume that bounty payment is gonna come late. happy hunting. check these try amazix bounty, bounty0x, bountyalert, bountyhive etc. also lookout for the negative rating accounts which run bounties.
i think that as many people as many different pieces if advise and you need to filter them in order to understand whatvsyuits you

beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:31:40 PM

Im having trouble on choosing a bounty campaign because some of my past campaigns still didnt pay me for a long time though I know now how to pick a good one because I succeeded on some of them, I can tell that experience is a good teacher but I just wanted now to lay it with you guys and I also want to see how you choose your bounty especially to those who are with this for a long time and high rankers.

Please suggest me an ongoing bounty campaign which you think has a lot of potential on succeeding in their project and will pay you as fast as they can, every suggestion would be appreciated.  Smiley
there are many things that you can do and i believe that you will be able to understand what is right for you

beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:32:20 PM

i think that as many people as many different pieces if advise and you need to filter them in order to understand whatvsyuits you
i agree  with you and i think that there ar eso many advices that it is hard to understand  which of them are worth following

IanKaramazov

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 06:35:26 PM

Nobody can know in advance what will be the success of the project. 80% of the choice is good luck. I think it's better to participate in as many bounties as possible, then the chances of success will be higher.

Nobody can tell. The more you do the more experienced you become. After that you can filter bad ones out by your instinct.
That is right you do more to get higher chance of being in a legit project.
Svetatim22

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:41:11 PM

I also participate in many bounty companies, but unfortunately it is difficult to analyze which one will pay well. If you work with large bounty teams, then the project is likely to be good, but they will probably pay no more than $ 50. Therefore, I try to participate in many companies, this guarantees a good income.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:57:11 PM

start learning to analyze so as not always asking for others. Indeed nice looking for opinion but certainly no greeting like that. a good campaign pretty much if you want to be searched. one of the Nice tries notes the signature that I use and learn it first before you join.
Dervish doff

Activity: 1134
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:57:29 PM

a lot of successful projects that you can follow in bounty campaign, you do not have to work in bounty just follow the signature program, use other media that exist, because with social media, blogger, and youtube, or other, you can work on various projects, do not just one project, follow a lot of projects, then you will get many tokens to your wallet address.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: