Bitcoin Forum
January 17, 2019, 01:51:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a partner in a marketing site  (Read 219 times)
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 476
Merit: 32

I write articles, $20-$25 per hour.

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 08:06:16 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 01:41:57 PM by TimtheYoutuber

I would like to finally create a marketing site where I offer consulting and content creation services to ICOs/crypto projects/coins etc

So I am looking for some people that have marketing skills, or content creation skills. I am looking to create a partnership so no salary payments will be given. I am hoping to share the expenses and profits.

This will be a lot of hard work to start up, so I am looking for individuals that have time and are willing to work. Shoot me an email if you are interested at X

Best,

Tim

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
dangershadow

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:43:27 AM

Do you already have a   website ?
beego

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:24:03 PM
Merited by Vod (1)

What do you bring to the table Tim.. Other than the idea?

We have everything ready from the website to blockchain platform and we are a team of 4 currently. What we are missing is an tech writer and a community manager. If you can fit in or have other relevant qualifications then I am open to onboarding you.
Ludji

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:14:59 PM

I would like to finally create a marketing site where I offer consulting and content creation services to ICOs/crypto projects/coins etc

So I am looking for some people that have marketing skills, or content creation skills. I am looking to create a partnership so no salary payments will be given. I am hoping to split all of the expenses and profits.

This will be a lot of hard work to start up, so I am looking for individuals that have time and are willing to work. Shoot me an email if you are interested at therealtimforrest@gmail.com

Best,

Tim

Yeah who are you? What qualifications do you have? Why would anyone want to partner up with you, the idea is not exactly fresh? You need to answer these questions if you expect anyone to take you seriously.

Looking for Reddit accounts? Well look no further, HIGH-QUALITY REDDIT ACCOUNTS FOR SALE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4960485.0
Easytoo

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:57:50 PM

We have everything ready from the website to blockchain platform and we are a team of 4 currently. What we are missing is an tech writer and a community manager. If you can fit in or have other relevant qualifications then I am open to onboarding you.

Are you guys  looking for Community manager then I am Available  msg me  on telegram  for more information t.me/clonetoo

TimtheYoutuber

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 07:24:32 PM

Do you already have a   website ?

Nope I am in the process of creating one.

I will send you a PM

TimtheYoutuber

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 05:31:08 PM

I have talked with a few people, PM me if you are interested.

Who_

Activity: 192
Merit: 106

Copywriter https://t.me/ZoranSpirkovski

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 05:36:24 PM

Hey beego,

If your project is interesting and you can afford it I would love to contribute with my skills.

Send me the link in PM, or via Telegram

wearepoor

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

King of the north!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:31:21 AM

Send me a pm if you are still looking: )

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1945

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 02:20:55 AM
Merited by Who_ (1)

So I am looking for some people that have marketing skills, or content creation skills. I am looking to create a partnership so no salary payments will be given. I am hoping to split all of the expenses and profits.

So Tim,

You want to start a company offering widgets, but you don't know how to make widgets.

So you hire me to make the widgets, and you pay me half of what the widgets are worth, and keep half for yourself.

Why wouldn't I simply start up my own company and sell the widgets myself?

Moral of the story:  Start a company offering something you can make yourself.  Smiley

I'm into creating universes, smiting people, writing holy books and listening to Prayer Messages (PMs).
BitcoinTalk Public Information Project (BPIP)  - My Trust Removal Guidelines
"Masturbation makes you feel good but doesn't do anything for the person you're thinking of.  Just like prayer."
bittraffic

Activity: 1050
Merit: 513

BTC2 - Scalable Bitcoin Fork

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:28:08 AM

So Tim,

You want to start a company offering widgets, but you don't know how to make widgets.

So you hire me to make the widgets, and you pay me half of what the widgets are worth, and keep half for yourself.

Moral of the story:  Start a company offering something you can make yourself.  Smiley

Sort of like that. You can call him boss too.

He has the marketing skills to offer. If he can do that then why not just join a team that had already established themselves in the industry, I don't think that's hard to do if he have the skills, a company would know how to value it.

Who_

Activity: 192
Merit: 106

Copywriter https://t.me/ZoranSpirkovski

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 08:08:27 AM

There is a golden nugget of success advice from Vod. Here is mine: Do what you can hire for what you can't (do or afford to do).

He has the marketing skills to offer. If he can do that then why not just join a team that had already established themselves in the industry, I don't think that's hard to do if he have the skills, a company would know how to value it.

Having the skills to drive people to take action is incredibly valuable to companies and businesses of any size. You first sell to the boss, then you sell to his clients, you make money on both transactions. If you don't make money, you don't create value, because people are not committed unless they pay.

TimtheYoutuber

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 04:28:21 PM

So Tim,

Thanks for the advice, I already have a website designer creating the site and managing it. While I am completing the services we offer.

Sort of like that. You can call him boss too.

Why does anyone start their own business?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.