Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:07:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should a person know and do who is going to become an investor?  (Read 361 times)
FreddySelvig

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:45:27 AM

First of all,I think one must have financial stability. Have to take risk of certain amount that won't fall any impact in financial stability.What others thing one must know?

What is your opinion or idea?

I think that the first thing that he should know is that where and why he invests. Calculate all the risks that may be. And of course to understand in what time period he will be able to withdraw his investments.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:58:45 AM

To become an investor first and foremost educate yourself, the rest will take care of itself.
SaturnBay

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:01:52 AM

Never put all egg in one basket - the most important rules.
Never trust the news - the 2nd important rules
Trade what you see, not what you believe in - the 3rd one.
kurlllviss77

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:03:17 AM

I think that it is very useful to make a test portfolio on the cryptocompare and see how it will grow or fall over time. So you will understand the market faster.

[/center]
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:09:36 AM

First of all,I think one must have financial stability. Have to take risk of certain amount that won't fall any impact in financial stability.What others thing one must know?

In my opinion, investment can start in any amount, and crypto is the easiest if we want to learn to invest. Because believe me, we do not want to be people who do not understand investments, when we already have enough financial situation big enough.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:14:34 AM

The first thing one should do is research what direction to head first, in order to educate yourself properly on your new ambition of becoming an investor. It isn't an overnight process. Through cross analysis, patience and due diligence, you can be moderately successful. I'm not an expert, just here to give my two cents.
   One of the best place to brush up the basics of investing is an online investor encyclopedia named investopedia.
www.investopedia.com

chicken Campus

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:28:36 AM

personally, I think, to join in cryptocurrency we have to study the risks that can be generated from the cryptocurrency itself. in investing, there will be risks, and that's what we have to accept. therefore we must avoid it with the knowledge we have and to avoid excessive losses, the understanding in business becomes its own advantage to get a very reliable.

fdsar

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:08:21 AM

If you want to become the investor you should know general rules of analyzing and economics at all. It will help you to create right trends fot long term and short term projects.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:45:59 AM

Yes, of course, financial stability is a basic condition if you want to invest. The main thing is not to take credit and not to have debts. But it is also important to understand the basic principles of economics and finance. You also need to be able to make the right assumptions about how your project will behave in the future.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:03:50 PM

A couple of things should be good to know before you decide to invest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies;
Never invest more money than you can afford to lose. Cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile so that means that you coins could lose value at any time.
Always do your own research, no matter what anyone says that you should do, you should always make your final decision based on the information that you have gathered from your own research.
kinki32

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:13:20 PM

I thinks investor must have this personal qualities:
- Skill as a guide
- Deep understanding technology
- Vulnerability - This was the most surprising quality

And of course he must have a hodl quality. Because my mistakes were only with selling at bottom with emotional.
funex

Activity: 573
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 11:23:40 PM

Before the person invests, he should carry out a research on the project he wants to invest in. Check its real life application so he wont invest in a pump and dump project.  Determine what he is going for, long term? or short term ?

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:48:14 PM

You must understand that there's no stable in this world because everything is like a wave sometimes it goes up and sometimes it goes down. So, you have to accept the risk of that movement. Being investors too follows the same into the crypto market and any other businesses.
All you have to do is to do your own research and find every possible way that you won't cost more than cost less.
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:57:06 PM

If you want to invest in some project for a long time you have to check every aspect on suspicious things. Is Whitepaper explaining all aspects? Are developers enough skilled to do this task? Is it a scam after all?
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:30:50 PM

Being a investors is not a easy thing, you should conduct a own study about the transactions and all basic information and jargon in this field so that you can easily adopt within the environment.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:03:14 PM

For me the things that you should know is how to handle and deal with this kind of business and make a own research about this to be familiarize to the flow of the business to be a successful investors.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: